• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Glass

Nice work Glass they look great

post-49619-james-franco-thank-you-gif-Img-qx6r.gif

Forgot to post these when I took em, broke out of Noctus in theatre, and things got a little Inceptiony.
BRAAAAM

So 2gre and Arkanum and company are now Team Denial, Cntra and Predevonator are now Allegiance. Naded left Allegiance because El Town was asked to lead a new team Allegiance but he left to form the new EnVyUs. Spartan, APG, Unlegit/Eco and Stellur are the new Liquid. Very hard to keep track of all the org/team changes.
For an organization that wants to be taken seriously as an esport, they sure make rosters impossible to find. Makes it super hard to care about team changes in the "offseason."

BraXzy

Forgot to post these when I took em, broke out of Noctus in theatre, and things got a little Inceptiony.

BRAAAAM

Haha, it's always funny seeing weird stuff like this that's okay to be in because of how players normally see it.

Is the top still spinning?

Haruko

Used the Hannibal Mantis for the first time tonight. That was fun, heh.

Also for the first time, I decided to try using the aux input on my Mixamp to pipe Purple Rain into my headset during my grind tonight.

I think statistically I did the best during Computer Blue> Darling Nikki> When Doves Cry.

...then I Would Die 4 U comes on and I start feeding apparently. How fitting

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Wow, I have never felt so robbed. Just played Darkstar and I was on top of every single fucking boss (as I usually am) and all but the warthog soldier were stolen from me last second while my team was nowhere to be seen. The other team weren't even very good in terms of fighting, they just completely dominated us by way of boss swipes. Fortunately I had a Legendary RP boost on the match so simply finishing it got me a cool 6800.

Edit: Oh snap I just need one more Hunter kill and 8 more Marine kills. I guess I'm playing more WZ.

Edit 2: AAAAAAND the exact same thing happened on Darkstar again. I HATE FUCKING CLUELESS TEAMS.

Edit 3: And a fairly smooth game on Stormbreak got me the Marines, Hunter, the win for my UR Mission card, and the silvers I bought unlocked the armor I've been wanting to match my helmet. Sweeeeeet!

I just finished a live stream that lasted 4 hours it was epic I finally reached level 100

Halo 2 Battle Riffle Status: Still nothing :(

also who took this screenshot? I know that it was someone from NeoGAF anyway I used the image for my thumbnail ;)

MmRJi79.jpg

Dice

Oh BTW since the update has anyone gotten Wraith Destroyer credit? I've blown up so many this week and it gives me grenade kills but not Wraith Destroyer.

mo60

Oh BTW since the update has anyone gotten Wraith Destroyer credit? I've blown up so many this week and it gives me grenade kills but not Wraith Destroyer.

I have gotten credit for destroying wraiths multiple times. I just got a few today and yesterday.

Dice

The ones I'm talking about are from planting a grenade on the back. Did you destroy them by shooting them?

mo60

The ones I'm talking about are from planting a grenade on the back. Did you destroy them by shooting them?

I shot a bunch of them, but I don't remember if I actually planted a grenade on the back of them.I remember planting a bunch of grenades on scorpions in recent matches. Was someone shooting at the wraith while you were planting the grenade on the back of the wraith because sometimes the kill won't count if another player is the last one to shoot at the wraith.

Dice

Well if anyone is bored and feels like testing it out I advise you to use advanced sensors with a silenced gun for your approach or just active camo to make it super easy if you have some of those to spare. If it is a bug affecting everyone it'd be best to have several people letting them know.

Was someone shooting at the wraith while you were planting the grenade on the back of the wraith because sometimes the kill won't count if another player is the last one to shoot at the wraith.
I've easily blown up over a dozen. Sometimes with people shooting at it, sometimes not, sometimes 3 in a single match. These were mostly full-health wraiths, so even if someone else got the last shot, I should at least be getting wraith assist credit, not just grenade kills. In case you're wondering, it also isn't showing on waypoint, so it's not just a display bug.

Edit: Here I just played a match (which I lost because of dumb team and Warden coinflip bullshit) and blew up two in different ways to demonstrate.

Grenade gets no credit
Shooting gets credit

We get Achilles faster if we are in separate games!

Most of the time I just play solo. I have music on and everyone muted.

But I'll play with anyone in HaloGAF besides G0SU.

Just kidding.

Maybe not.

I asked because you never accept invites lol.

Also, it's only faster if you're talking about First Strikes. Everything else we can achieve together.

EDIT: Guess I'll throw in my clips from tonight too.

Starkiller splatter. Not the brightest play...
Everyone was betraying in BTB tonight. At least this time it was in my favor lol
I can just almost hear the rage :O

EYEL1NER

Fuck. I planned on getting level 20 in the Gears beta and securing the unlocks on the day the codes got sent out, so that way I wouldn't have to worry about it later on and could focus on Halo. Well instead of doing that, I played it for a bit and then spent the remainder of the beta's window playing Halo. So with yesterday being the last day, I had to buckle down. It took five hours and it is now almost 6AM but I finally did it.
What sucked though was the entire time I played the Gears beta tonight, I wanted to be playing Halo instead. I just wanted to play ANY Halo 5 matches, but I couldn't take a break because who knows when they would turn of the beta servers (I am very surprised they are still up this late).
Oh well, it is supposed to be rainy and miserable tomorrow. As long as there isn't any lightning, I should be able to play Halo. Assuming I wake up before 3PM, since I am still awake now.

I asked because you never accept invites lol.

Also, it's only faster if you're talking about First Strikes. Everything else we can achieve together.

EDIT: Guess I'll throw in my clips from tonight too.

Starkiller splatter. Not the brightest play...
Everyone was betraying in BTB tonight. At least this time it was in my favor lol
I can just almost hear the rage :O

I didn't even know if I got invites! I think something might be wrong with my notifications settings because I don't get anything. I'll check next time I'm on.

IHaveIce

Banned
jesus Hysteria is the most unprofessional I have ever witnessed that guy played horrible all day yesterday and just joined Heinz at bitching at Randa eventhough he played even worse, he went 2-17 in one slayer game. Randa already said he lost all enjoyment to game after the Plaza game because he was blamed for everything, he did play weird but his team was just a bunch of bitches.

Heinz deserves a better team but his behaviour was also low tier. You of course can critize players actions, but it all matters how you deliver the criticism, Hysteria hopefully never finds a new team, there is a reason he is so unliked in the pro circle

jesus Hysteria is the most unprofessional I have ever witnessed that guy played horrible all day yesterday and just joined Heinz at bitching at Randa eventhough he played even worse, he went 2-17 in one slayer game. Randa already said he lost all enjoyment to game after the Plaza game because he was blamed for everything, he did play weird but his team was just a bunch of bitches.

Heinz deserves a better team but his behaviour was also low tier. You of course can critize players actions, but it all matters how you deliver the criticism, Hysteria hopefully never finds a new team, there is a reason he is so unliked in the pro circle
Yeah, not a fan of either of those players. I've liked what I've seen from randa in the past.

jem0208

Heinz is usually one of the nicest pros, weird to hear about him being a dick to Randa.

That said apparently Heinz did text Randa afterwards and apologise.

Trup1aya

I heard about the meltdowns, but I didn't see it. Who was streaming?

belushy

Banned
I heard about the meltdowns, but I didn't see it. Who was streaming?

Randa. On mobile so can't link.

Hysteria is a tool but he just wants to win. Hoping he tones it down but this has been a problem with him from the beginning of his career. Nobody is going to team with him soon. Wondering who will keep the Elevate tied to them. Hopefully Heinz so he can build a proper team.

IHaveIce

Banned
Man Arena gives me the weirdest rank matchups ever, Slayer is at least always close.

Given I played like shit today but still matching me with Onyx while I'm only Plat 5 in Arena is some bullshit

You wish you had skills like me bruh. Psssshhhhh

Jack-Black-in-Nacho-Libre.jpg

We get Achilles faster if we are in separate games!

Most of the time I just play solo. I have music on and everyone muted.

But I'll play with anyone in HaloGAF besides G0SU.

Just kidding.

Maybe not.

sddefault.jpg

Top Bottom