• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

I haven't been able to connect to Xbox Live in three days. My internet is fine, all of Xbox services is fine (even says that on the console) but every time I try and connect using the "connect to xbox live" button on the dashboard, it does nothing.

I just want to play some Halo ;-;

edit" I just signed out and back in and it worked. This has been one if the weirdest console errors I've ever had. When it was in the connecting phase it had the two same people online doing the same stuff three days straight. Anyway, finally Halo time :))))

CTC sounds fun.

Oh my.. I meant CTf idk why my auto correction put CTC. Lol

As opposed to what? Needle rifle would be bloat to the sandbox.

Just comparing the feel of both guns. Needle rifle felt very satisfying in Reach, especially when landing headshots. Suban doesn't feel quite the same, but like you said, putting the NR in would be superfluous at this point. Kinda like the brute plasma rifle; still a weird pick

Dangit. I spent all this time streaming HC games on my phone waiting for Optic to play their matches. Now my phone is about to die at work. Boo!

This optic side is starting to gel, yeah clg smacked them the other night but they are getting better every day.

Naded is a sick halo 5 player, hope he has some success with OG.

Trup1aya

These last few optic series are sucking the life out of me...

At least if they don't make it, the LCQ will have high viewership.

Top Bottom