• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Strider

Man I hate calling in vehicles in WZ... I always seem to die instantly.

Also I think my least favorite part of WZ is how you are forced to spawn on teammates. Had a teammate glitch into the area vehicles spawn and so when I spawned on him the only way out was to suicide :/

Dumb is breakout.

Ftfy

75d.png

Trup1aya

Man I hate calling in vehicles in WZ... I always seem to die instantly.

Also I think my least favorite part of WZ is how you are forced to spawn on teammates. Had a teammate glitch into the area vehicles spawn and so when I spawned on him the only way out was to suicide :/

So annoying when it costs you a base... Under a minute to go in defense of an amory and everyone tries to bring in vehicles, which pulls the entire team into home base... So stupid.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Wait, so that's why the spawning system keeps trying to spawn me to stupid overactive places, and when I tell it no, send me somewhere safe/that needs preemptive attention it spawns me 100+ yards away? Because it has to spawn me on teammates who are often way out somewhere else?

singhr1

Removing the greatest Grenade Launcher in video games next to Goldeneye 64 was dumb.

Then not bringing it back when the opportunity was prime was dumb.

And if it doesn't return in Halo 6 that will be dumb.

Exactly. Why does Emile need Grenade Launcher ammo strapped to his chest if he can't even use it :p

Halo-5-Guardians-Stasis-Furious.jpg

I just need more maps in this game. I don't care if they're good or bad. Can we please just have more maps inserted into the arena playlists? MUST. HAVE. SOME. VARIETY. PLEASE! I can deal with all the shortcomings of other aspects of the game, but going on one year and having all these great forge creations from fans left to rot is just criminal. Play-tested or not, throw them into the dang game already.

HFUHjnh.jpg

Akai__

I prepared a mega post, but after reading it again, I decided to not post it. I'm just tired of "complaining" and you guys are probably, too. Gotta actually enjoy this great Halo game, which is pretty underrated.

Maybe I'll do a Gaming Side thread after E3 or a "Halo 5 - 12 months later" thread when the time comes, as I really want to write a constructive mega post about one of my favourite franchises. Don't worry, though. It won't be a complaining thread.

Where is the "North Europe" server located? I'm guessing it's in the US because all my connections ping +120ms to it

Test your speeds here: http://www.azurespeed.com

Not sure how accurate it is, because it probably doesn't account for XBL and game netcode, but it's pretty close.

I prepared a mega post, but after reading it again, I decided to not post it. I'm just tired of "complaining" and you guys are probably, too. Gotta actually enjoy this great Halo game, which is pretty underrated.

Maybe I'll do a Gaming Side thread after E3 or a "Halo 5 - 12 months later" thread when the time comes, as I really want to write a constructive mega post about one of my favourite franchises. Don't worry, though. It won't be a complaining thread.

Test your speeds here: http://www.azurespeed.com

Not sure how accurate it is, because it probably doesn't account for XBL and game netcode, but it's pretty close.
Great Halo Game?
Can I get some of what you are smoking?

I can't play Halo until Monday. Comcast came to our apartment complex to fix a neighbors internet. In the process, they messed up our connection and our modem doesn't send out a signal. We called them Friday to fix it, and Monday was the soonest they could come out, which was rather annoying considering they fucked it up.

I can't play Halo until Monday. Comcast came to our apartment complex to fix a neighbors internet. In the process, they messed up our connection and our modem doesn't send out a signal. We called them Friday to fix it, and Monday was the soonest they could come out, which was rather annoying considering they fucked it up.

So Halo is great again today

BraXzy

Feel free to PM it to me, I'd be interested to get free Karma read your thoughts.

Seems like at 7 sensativity with the tall sticks are working better for me -_- .......................

5 accel

Make halo great again!ugh!!!! Fix your crap hole three four three!!!!

am I doing it right? Maybe not cause I fail at everything halo :(

Halo 5 isn't the greatest Halo game overall, but it does have the greatest Multiplayer.

Multiplayer:
Halo 5>Halo CE>Halo 2>Halo 4 (Classic starts only) > Reach> Halo 3
Campaign:
Halo CE > Halo 3 > ODST > Reach > Halo 2 > Halo 5> Halo 4

CE remains near the top of the list in both categories so edges wins out as the best overall.

Why does the needle rifle get no love, or the revenant? They should of put those in halo 5 and make me happy cause the only way to make halo a great game again is to do everything I want.

kinda a joke post cause I really do want those things but I already believe halo 5 is a great game just has some things that could be better

Stil wish they would bring more reach things cause there was some decent ideas in that game. That new varient better be kinda cool or I'm going to be even more salty about no reach vehicles.

Why does the needle rifle get no love, or the revenant? They should of put those in halo 5 and make me happy cause the only way to make halo a great game again is to do everything I want.

kinda a joke post cause I really do want those things but I already believe halo 5 is a great game just has some things that could be better

Stil wish they would bring more reach things cause there was some decent ideas in that game. That new varient better be kinda cool or I'm going to be even more salty about no reach vehicles.
Blood of Suban though.

jem0208

I honestly think H5 is my favourite Halo game (and by extension one of my favourite games ever really).

It has its fair share of issues but the gameplay is so good that when I'm playing a decent match they all completely fade away.

On the flip side, the fact that the gameplay is so good means those issues are all the more frustrating when they get in the way of playing.

Even the campaign I think is woefully underrated. Yeah the story kinda sucked but the gameplay and level design is just sublime. The old Halo campaigns feel slow and plodding in comparison, I really can't go back.

Top Bottom