• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Strider

Stasis actually looks like it plays 100x better than Torque... It also has some Bugie Halo-esque sightlines..

I was thinking the same thing... This is the first DLC map I've looked at and thought "this could be really good."

Sightlines seemed really nice and clean for once.

Strider

What did you think of Tyrant?

I didn't see Tyrant before it released. That was the one livestream I missed.

Although I'm sure my suggestion would've been the same as it is now... Which is open up the middle of the map more and utilize the empty space there.

Strider

I still don't understand what's gonna happen to any obj gametypes that don't make the HCS cut... Are they just R.I.P or are they gonna give us a playlist to play everything...?

In the event that obj gametypes on Stassis are great am I gonna be able to play them in 2 weeks? No idea if it's gonna be considered for pro league since it's only just now entering the game.

singhr1

Why did he ignore Bravo's question near the start when he asked him how the map changed through development? So awkward...

There's gonna be some of that. Dersky did it too. Hard to multitask, especially without game audio

I still don't understand what's gonna happen to any obj gametypes that don't make the HCS cut... Are they just R.I.P or are they gonna give us a playlist to play everything...?

In the event that obj gametypes on Stassis are great am I gonna be able to play them in 2 weeks? No idea if it's gonna be considered for pro league since it's only just now entering the game.

Stasis is being considered for slayer/ctf. You'll probably see it in Team Arena's Test playlist tomorrow

singhr1

Is the new attachment just aimbot lol?

Ok cool cool. I was thinking it could be decent for Strongholds too.

But still.... what if ctf doesn't make the cut :(

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe change weapon placements and try again instead of outright removal?

singhr1

Infected sword would be a cool REQ variant. Not like Sword needs more variants but still looks cool.

Effect could be minor invisibility + "infected vision" (aka Promethean vision) as if they could smell Spartans

What does the new weapon mod do? I missed it.

Also, I noticed on Jorge's armor the left shoulder pad covers the elbow. The entire shoulder is completely exposed with that stupid colored undersuit.

Nowise10

What does the new weapon mod do? I missed it.

Also, I noticed on Jorge's armor the left shoulder pad covers the elbow. The entire shoulder is completely exposed with that stupid colored undersuit.

Puts a small icon tracker on the enemy so you can see them behind walls, buildings, etc

singhr1

AIzWWlT.png

Top Bottom