• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Sai

There was a livestream? Missing it. :(

UC4 has consumed me. Will probably continue to do so until I finish my second run through the game's single player on Crushing.

BraXzy

There was a livestream? Missing it. :(

UC4 has consumed me. Will probably continue to do so until I finish my second run through the game's single player on Crushing.

Sai knows what's up! I'm only up to Chapter 7 so far but enjoying it :3

Stream is decent, they showed off some awesome Forge additions as well as the new map and stuff.

Pretty excited for tomorrow!

Infection with nine maps.

Stasis looks decent.

Postgame stuff is nice also.

That tease for Hog Wild was underwhelming though.

Glass

Olive <3

That tease kind of made a deal out of what it was aiming at right? Like that was just a reskinned rocket hog afaik. People in chat saying it was aiming at something flying i.e the falcon.

2am rip work

Strider

Soooo many people on other forums disregarding Stassis already simply because they didn't like Torque and it's the Torque remix... Confirmation bias is soooo real in this community too. The map looked good IMO... I'm excited to try it and see how it plays.

jem0208

Soooo many people on other forums disregarding Stassis already simply because they didn't like Torque and it's the Torque remix... Confirmation bias is soooo real in this community too. The map looked good IMO... I'm excited to try it and see how it plays.

You'd think people would have figured out that every single map remix we have plays very different to the original by now...

But nope, people are just too stupid.

Does anyone actually prefer the carbine sight over any other?

Carbine site is my favourite actually, I think it looks really good.

Welfare

You'd think people would have figured out that every single map remix we have plays very different to the original by now...

It's almost like both post launch remix's have sucked, putting no hope in another one.

singhr1

Carbine site is my favourite actually, I think it looks really good.

Oh, I love it's look... but I cant aim with it as well as say the classic BR/standard BR

People gonna complain when the Rig's remix comes out next too. Endless cycle

I like stasis.there's dozen of us. Dozens.

Trup1aya

Reminds me of Sanctuary a little bit, to be honest

I thought I was wierd for thinking the same thing...

as I mentioned before it definately has a Bungie-like block out, even if aesthetically it's 343 all the way.

The fact that people in other forums are bashing it for being yet another remix, is interesting... Because I can already tell that it's the better of the two.

Just wait until they pull back and...

"WE WERE IN FORGE WORLD THE WHOLE TIME."

Is that you Dunkey? :)

Does anyone actually prefer the carbine sight over any other?

For the first time, just last night, I feel in love with the Carby in matchmaking, that thing is a beast with a solid connection.

Dang I missed everything. Trying to catch up. Where can I see a replay? Did I hear people freaking out about forge textures??? If so, that's AWESOME
only if 343 actually starts putting forge maps into the playlistssssssssssssssssss.... -_-
I wanna see the reveal of Stasis. Hoping for good things.

Anyway, I've finally had a chance to put some more time into the game. Played enough swat games to get ranked. gold 1 -_- but i suppose that was bound to happen when i literally had games that I didn't fire a single shot. I was just sprinting around the map constantly trying for spartan charges. I played several warzone assault games and finally got put against full farming teams multiple games in a row. Not fun.

Lastly, I started using the only legendary weapon cert i have, Tartarus' Gavel. Um that thing is a riot. It's probably the most ultimate base protector weapon in warzone. I should have recorded some clips while using it but I was too busy having fun.

Tried to get through more gold packs before the update. Got the damage boost 3 unlocked and the void dancer helmet.

Top Bottom