• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

singhr1

I still find it fascinating that there is a huge community that looks up to and relate to a relatively silent protagonist in the Master Chief. I don't as much so I guess that's why him missing in 5 wasn't a big deal to me. He's just a vessel to the story unfolding around him to me.

Cool tat I guess :)

Fuchsdh

I still find it fascinating that there is a huge community that looks up to and relate to a relatively silent protagonist in the Master Chief. I don't as much so I guess that's why him missing in 5 wasn't a big deal to me. He's just a vessel to the story unfolding around him to me.

Cool tat I guess :)

Go over to /r/BioShock and it's amazing how many people get Great Chain tattoos.

You know, the same one the silent protagonist who's actually a brainwashed genetically manipulated sleeper hitman has.

I dunno.

Even if it did. The player will be waiting for you to come out.
Don't know how long it last though. Hope it just some seconds. Even that is Crazy.
It just reminds me of the "keen scout" perk for hunters in destiny. It marks players you damage for a short time, while for them it displays "hunted" on their screen. Non-morons know not to peek back out around a corner until that notification is gone.

Detective

It just reminds me of the "keen scout" perk for hunters in destiny. It marks players you damage for a short time, while for them it displays "hunted" on their screen. Non-morons know not to peek back out around a corner until that notification is gone.

We don't know if it notify the player.

Just wait until they pull back and...

"WE WERE IN FORGE WORLD THE WHOLE TIME."

Top Bottom