• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

singhr1

Well many people were wondering about the status of the Halo TV Show with Steven Spielberg. Apparently STILL IN DEVELOPMENT :)

...We have a TV series with Steven Spielberg that we announced a few years ago that's in... still in development. Things move slower. Things move slower, and then I think things move really fast in Hollywood. We're still in the slower part of it

-Kiki Wolfkill, May 13th, 2016

Source: https://channel9.msdn.com/Shows/gam...uccess-in-Visual-Storytelling--G?format=html5

@28:30 mark

EDIT: Overall an interesting listen if anyone is interested Kiki Wolfkill's background (Race Car Driving, background in storytelling and art design, etc.)

Well many people were wondering about the status of the Halo TV Show with Steven Spielberg. Apparently STILL IN DEVELOPMENT :)

-Kiki Wolfkill, May 13th, 2016

Source: https://channel9.msdn.com/Shows/gam...uccess-in-Visual-Storytelling--G?format=html5

@28:30 mark

EDIT: Overall an interesting listen if anyone is interested Kiki Wolfkill's background (Race Car Driving, background in storytelling and art design, etc.)

Hopefully it will be like Stargate SG1 that is my dream!

sg1_sga_01_1024x768.jpg

Never seen it but i'll take your word for it haha

I totally recommend you the Stargate franchise but particularly SG1 it's one of the best Sci fi series of all time and one my top 10 TV series, if you do want to watch them then you have to start with Stargate the movie then it's 10 seasons of SG1 plus 2 SG1 movies, 5 seasons of Stargate Atlantis a spin off series and 2 seasons of Stargate Universe

singhr1

I totally recommend you the Stargate franchise but particularly SG1 it's one of the best Sci fi series of all time and one my top 10 TV series, if you do want to watch them then you have to start with Stargate the movie then it's 10 seasons of SG1 plus 2 SG1 movies, 5 seasons of Stargate Atlantis a spin off series and 2 seasons of Stargate Universe

10 seasons? Woof! That's a commitment!

If it really is that good, you should probably set your expectations lower just so you don't get disappointed :)

Insert witty remark about G0SU skill level.

BTB pistol starts.

Dont you wish you had a teammate like me who cant aim?

G0SU going iiiiiiiiiiin.

Haha i was all hype... Then we started to lose :(

I love when people get triple kills and then start frantically looking for that 4th person to kill because that's what I do lol.

Haha right after i went into the lift i seen someone spawn below, went back down and killed him. I knew he was pissed.

I'm never using any Boost that is Ultra Rare or higher any more. Every time I do I get fucking disconnected from the game server for some unfathomable reason and lose the card.

Case in point, just tried to play an Infection game with a UR RP Boost. Got disconnected from the game server 30 seconds in.

Computron

Anyone got that BK Bonanza Halo 4.GIF i made a long time ago? The original image host I used, min.us , is not resolving the .gifs anymore...

I am playing through the MCC campaigns and i'm at composer and it still seems fitting. Man, Halo 4 is bad...

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I was gonna tune in to that for a bit but every stream i turn on they just spectating someone else so I have no idea what's happening or who's gonna play who... Is there a bracket with rosters somewhere?

no idea. just watched elevate (when did they pick up falcated?) shit on catastrophe, now they are playing ctf warm up. another game?

I was gonna tune in to that for a bit but every stream i turn on they just spectating someone else so I have no idea what's happening or who's gonna play who... Is there a bracket with rosters somewhere?

elevate twitch.tv/randa vs whatever team cloud is on in finals

I love how serious people take a little t-bag and shooting dead bodies lmfao

They lose their frikkin minds! Just tuned into the randa stream and someone was flipping out about a "disrespect" that happened, which led them to considering to disrespect back lol. Like, HOLY SHIT YALL! HE JUST T-BAGGED ME MAN!! FUCK YOU, FUCK IT ALL! RAAAAA

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I love how serious people take a little t-bag and shooting dead bodies lmfao

They lose their frikkin minds! Just tuned into the randa stream and someone was flipping out about a "disrespect" that happened, which led them to considering to disrespect back lol. Like, HOLY SHIT YALL! HE JUST T-BAGGED ME MAN!! FUCK YOU, FUCK IT ALL! RAAAAA

funny coming from the team with danoxide who yelled "suck it faggot!" after a match.

I'd love to donate my REQ's to people or gift REQ packs with RP.

Here buddy, take 3 Gold packs. You want one too? Here ya go! Gold packs for everybody!

Strider

Yea I had turned it back on right before he got it and tried to get a twitchclips reaction of it but I got an error. Nice feature!

Also I just had not 1 but 2 teammates finish a game with 0 kills. w u t

Thanks halo, first match of swat in a long time, I'm not ranked at all and puts me up against 3 champions and a onyx while my team was two unranked a onyx and a gold. Not mad (though a little cause it's on focused) but really kind of sad because it's only putting me against these people cause the population is so low.

Here's to hoping the stuff they release at E3 will get everybody back into the game again
a man can hope can't he?

Ah man. Im gonna run through the rest of my arena placement matches tonight!!!!

5 left i think. >=D hopefully i can pull off more stunts like i clip i shared earlier. Heh

Grats jorge!!!!!!

Karl2177

Anyone got that BK Bonanza Halo 4.GIF i made a long time ago? The original image host I used, min.us , is not resolving the .gifs anymore...

I am playing through the MCC campaigns and i'm at composer and it still seems fitting. Man, Halo 4 is bad...
It sucks that minus went to complete shit. That's where I stored all my old avatars for this site, and I don't want to dig through my file server trying to find where I stored them locally.

TCKaos

Got Jorge's Chaingun in a req pack I recently opened
Screenshot-Original.png

Now I need to get the Halo 2 BR and the Halo CE pistol.

Cool, now you've got some Mythics to sell because Jorge's Chaingun is hot doodoo, unless it got patched to match its description. I'm pretty sure that the description says the rounds are supposed to explode, but they totally don't, meaning that it's essentially a normal turret with increased movement speed.

The H2BR is probably the best loadout weapon in the game if you're willing to sacrifice the engagement range afforded by the long range and sentinel scopes for increased performance at mid-range. It's got mad awesome bullet magnetism.

The CE pistol is pretty not great in Warzone since it gives you speed boost, making it harder to aim.

Really want to watch you but I don't speak spanish, sorry man :/

are you using restream to stream to both youtube/twitch at the same time?

PM Sent

After selling all of his REQ's, Jorge finally gets the H2 BR in the last Gold pack he could buy. What a way to end that journey lol.

stTNGclap_original.gif

HE DID IT!!!!!!!

Ah man. Im gonna run through the rest of my arena placement matches tonight!!!!

5 left i think. >=D hopefully i can pull off more stunts like i clip i shared earlier. Heh

Grats jorge!!!!!!

Gracias, Thank you :)

Top Bottom