• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

singhr1

Thank you for your support to all of you who accompanied me in the journey for the Halo 2 BR, I'm very happy to say that today the quest has finally ended :).

Congrats Jorge!!!

43 to be exact. Fucking scrub.

1257 wins doe

oR3Rz44.png

Holy shit

It must be pretty easy to dominate at warzone with a team if competent players, I'm always on my own, and when I come up against a team they simply cut loose with ultra banshee's, answers, ad victorum etc.

Even if you spawn a good req you don't last long, you aren't a chance of even holding a base or saving your core if the other side decides to go for it.

that KDA doesn't impress me that much because I can see him going on massive banshee ultra kill streaks and shit.

BizzyBum

After watching people like Kampy, Turley, Vetoed, etc. play FFA I say hey, looks like a fun mode and since I usually solo let me give it a try. What follows is just death and frustration. I go like 2-1 or 1-1 every spawn. Mind boggling to me when I see Turley put up a 25-3 game against the best players.

Such an infuriating mode if you're not godlike.

Maybe they should change nothing about matchmaking.

Maybe you solo whiners should just git gud.

Okay seriously change this shit 343

also something something btb pistol starts

Terrible idea.

Great idea imo.

Well the main reason I suggested it because another lone wolf type of playlist would probably hurt the population even more. I mean we already know the pop is getting lower with the types of games people post here. Sure, in an ideal setting you could have it, but at this stage I think it would just hurt H5 more.

The best idea is a mm system that doesn't match solo vs parties and if it has to, it's a rare occurrence. However, we all know that's not going to happen. We've been asking for it since release.

One good thing about being done with Req packs is the ability to hoard points for future special packs!

Yeah I was at half a million points, had the new hogs within a minute.

Ran out of phaetons though, spent 200k on gold packs and scored about 2... They are so rare!

Madness

But Bravo said millions of people are playing Halo. =(

90% of my friends list daily is now just Xbox One - Watching TV or Netflix.

I wish they would make fixing the Spartan Company list a priority. So that you can quickly hop in if you see like 10+ on and playing warzone. But I bet a lot of people also wouldn't want non-friends to know what they are doing or playing.

BizzyBum

I wish they would make fixing the Spartan Company list a priority. So that you can quickly hop in if you see like 10+ on and playing warzone. But I bet a lot of people also wouldn't want non-friends to know what they are doing or playing.

Yeah, I just took the time and added everyone in the SC as friends, but they should fix it so you don't have to do that.

Computron

Just played through all the Master Chief campaigns in a row for the weekend. I don't do that often.

Halo 4 is garbage, Halo 5 is OK in my books (some parts are great), Halo 2 anniversary is GOAT of all time (of ALL TIME, except when the fps is below 60, which is somewhat often).

Decided to give Breakout a try.

First map has a Hydra on it.

lmao

I think I've played like a total of 15 games of Breakout.

It's one of the worst game modes made. They were trying to chase that "esports" game mode and it failed. Sorry, but BO isn't Halo at all.

Decided to give Breakout a try.

First map has a Hydra on it.

Breakout has potential, but I think the short-lived "Arena Breakout" with default settings was much better. Start people off with the CE Pistol and you circumvent the 2v1 problem of elimination modes, which is why Breakout had to stay with no shields (uphill battle too difficult I suppose with regenerating health/shields).
time to find out if Halo Reach Campaign is still unplayable on the xbox one.
I played through a few missions in co-op matchmaking, but damn was the framerate horrible.. I'd love a remaster of that game, multiplayer and all.

Computron

Reach campaign is badass.

still enjoyable even at ~20fps. Did they turn off the fur shader on the brutes or where they allways shaved apes in Halo reach?

Top Bottom