• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Would be good to get the challenger players on the show as well. Increase their reach and potential to be the next stars. Try and get Cratos and Lethul on at the same time. Guaranteed to generate some bad blood and drama lol.

I think we've got some work to do to make stars out of our HCS Pro League teams, but agreed that exposure for the Open Circuit is super important. After all, the top two Open Circuit teams will compete for a spot in the Fall 2016 Season.

Glass

Eating my breakfast when I see the team skins and forge tease

SAprLIm.gif

Akai__

Focused Matchmaking:

aiOMKEl.png

They could have destroyed us, but Wasp wasn't even playing half the time. At least I assassinated him by crouching my way to him.

Focused Matchmaking:

http://i.imgur.com/aiOMKEl.png[/MG]

They could have destroyed us, but Wasp wasn't even playing half the time. At least I assassinated him by crouching my way to him Wasp Almighty.[/QUOTE]
Congratulations! You've been pre-selected for the Champion [spoiler]Focused[/spoiler] Rewards Card! No annual fees and an unlimited 100% chance of playing against champion level players with a "get bent" bonus; no need to worry about ever winning matches. The Champion Rewards Card is tough to beat, and you'll get the shit beat out of you. Apply now! [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IAmnuoU.png

Strider

ya know... mythic shottty snipers is stupid but kinda fun tbh. You just run around like an idiot snapshotting everyone.

I did actually fall off the map on accident a couple times on Tyrant tho and it kicked me from the game.

FeelsBadMan.

ya know... mythic shottty snipers is stupid but kinda fun tbh. You just run around like an idiot snapshotting everyone.

I did actually fall off the map on accident a couple times on Tyrant tho and it kicked me from the game. FeelsBadMan.

Hoping that req-based weekend playlists become a trend. I'm sure 343i could engineer some really wacky gametype ideas e.g. Breakout, 5x Overshield, no shield regen, everyone spawns with Tartarus' Gavel.

I did actually fall off the map on accident a couple times on Tyrant tho and it kicked me from the game.

FeelsBadMan.

lmao, i had this happen to me on The Crypt on my first match on it

Played one match of the mythic gametype. It was alright. Like literally no need to use the shotty.

It was funny seeing people go into vehicles. Airborne snapshop buckle up thnx.

I moved from focused to balanced in arena and had a game where a guy was 2 / 10 first half the match... Good to be back playing halo. Lol

Im just glad im not 4th or 8th on the boards anymore. :p

Looking to keep it pretty short and focused, around 30 minutes. We'll be hitting the major stories, looking forward to upcoming matches, and answering community submitted questions and topics. We're also looking to get players to call in and even bring local players in.

Will I be on the podcast?

Looking to keep it pretty short and focused, around 30 minutes. We'll be hitting the major stories, looking forward to upcoming matches, and answering community submitted questions and topics. We're also looking to get players to call in and even bring local players in.

now when you say call in, do you mean "call in" call in or "hey bravo, how much do you love fish tacos and the forge team" call in

Leyasu

Banned
Focused Matchmaking:

aiOMKEl.png

They could have destroyed us, but Wasp wasn't even playing half the time. At least I assassinated him by crouching my way to him.

Congratulations! You've been pre-selected for the Champion
Focused
Rewards Card! No annual fees and an unlimited 100% chance of playing against champion level players with a "get bent" bonus; no need to worry about ever winning matches. The Champion Rewards Card is tough to beat, and you'll get the shit beat out of you. Apply now!
IAmnuoU.png

Champions have to play someone.
IAmnuoU.png

The kappa picture should be changed to Josh Holmes picture to represent trolling in haloGAF in my humble opinion ...

The whole shebang has gotta be a master class in trolling no???

BizzyBum

Blows my mind Naded can solo Q to champ 1 in Team Arena, and I go into Slayer at Onyx 1525 and get slapped lol.

He's not Champ 1 though, is he? Last I checked he was still in Onyx.

More impressive is every game he has teammates who call out. I guess being Naded gets people on the mic. lol

Those Warzone Firefight bosses look incredible!

Also, fun speculation time...
Has a Halo website ever gotten a big facelift/update without a new game releasing soon after?

Maybe a change in development philosophy or perhaps a new Halo game is coming sooner than expected?
Could 343i be gearing up for a "Halo Wars 2 beta opens now" moment at E3?

Has a Halo website ever gotten a big facelift/update without a new game releasing soon after?

Maybe a change in development philosophy or perhaps a new Halo game is coming sooner than expected?

I was thinking that myself. Probably just to prepare for HW2 but I'd love for there to be a beta now moment.

Karl2177

This site update is about as big as when Bungie updated their site after the legendary map pack.

Damn. Just goes to show you how skilled the pro players are.

Yeah and I think I've reached my peak. IMO I've gotten slightly worse. The game is so dependent on what gun you have it kills my motivation to improve. Then add in things like party matching, lack of content, difficulty finding games, some bad maps, lags outs etc. The only reason I'm still playing is because I stream and I have no other games. I'm very positive on Halo 6's prospects though, this game just isn't doing it for me. Although it is a step in the right direction. Really sad to say as a Halo vet of 13 years.

Akai__

We need Firefight to save us.

Also Akai dumped us

Just shoot me an invite next time guys. I never know if people actually want to play, since everybody is offline and it's too early for US people anyways.

Maybe someone will organize a group later.

Akai is too busy being a nerd in Forge atm

Are you stalking me?

Joking aside, I started Forge'ing a race track which is my 1st real Forge project in H5. Hope I don't spend 300 hours in it. lol :D

Strider

I was getting comm errors in chat thought I had it fixed but when I joined back still couldn't hear anyone but then again maybe no one had their mic in lol

Anyway if anyone else wnats in we just running some WZA let me know

Top Bottom