• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Poor duck

Speaking of ducks, this was under my post lol:
xXAngx7.png
What does it mean?

Yknow one thing I've always craved in arena? The ability to switch weapons with teammates without having to find a weapon on the ground first. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to find an AR on the ground so I could give my group a sniper or other power weapon.

Why is it not possible to simply walk up to a teammate and switch weapons with them? Make it something simple like both players holding the reload button for 2 to 3 seconds. It would be so nice to give my sniper his weapon/or my sword easily. It would have to be longer than tapping for reloading so it wouldn't happen accidentally but then your asshat teammate would have no excuses when they horde the power weapons.
This is a good idea. I also hate how I find myself in fights and try to pick up a sniper or shotgun for a quick shot and beatdown and I end up picking up an AR or pistol laying on top of it. :/

Akai__

Take the in-game model of H2A Cortana (not the Blur one) and you will get nightmares.

I hate how autocorrect will never default to anything close to a curse word. Apparently sucks is too vulgar and sticks is a fine alternative. Shot duck.

Autocorrects sucks and it's for lazy people anyways.

This is a good idea. I also hate how I find myself in fights and try to pick up a sniper or shotgun for a quick shot and beatdown and I end up picking up an AR or pistol laying on top of it. :/

Oh yeah I've been there. I've always wondered if there was a way to prioritize the items on the ground. You run back to get your old power weapon and end up picking the pistol over the sword simply because they're almost stacked on the ground. And while you're fumbling around trying to get the correct one you give the enemy team another kill. It's annoying I'm just not sure how to solve that.

Edit: also, my votes for H4 Cortana.

Fuchsdh

The evolution of Cortana

tr09wrY.jpg

Halo 4 Cortana is my favorite in terms of design, which one is yours?

Still miss H2 Cortana.

Adding the "hologram scan lines" in CEA on top of the already kinda' ugly H3 model was a yuge mistake. I just want her to go back to looking more transparent.

singhr1

Still miss H2 Cortana.

Adding the "hologram scan lines" in CEA on top of the already kinda' ugly H3 model was a yuge mistake. I just want her to go back to looking more transparent.

Like Forerunner said, unless she regresses she's only going to look more and more "alive" or "human" from now on. I wouldn't be surprised she takes an actually physical form in Halo 6 that is a manifestation of her power within the Domain. She won't need no Warden to protect her then

Ade

OT but if you guys feel like it, my little cousin would be very appreciative if you could help her get to her camp for kids with skin diseases.

https://www.gofundme.com/22vn3u5w

She has Epidermolysis Bullosa and requires constant care and attention. The camp is the one time during the year when she and her family can get something resembling a break.

And now back to your regularly scheduled Halo.

Donated, my sons Eczema causes enough issues, so I can only sympathise with those with other, worse, skin diseases

OT: Yay 137

A more interesting comparison would be Catherine Halsey's evolution in age and depiction

Young, fun Halsey from Halo: Legends

Young Halsey from Fall of Reach Animated

Older Halsey from Halo: Reach

Oldest Halsey (only 6 years after Reach) from Halo 4/5

You forgot the MILF version of the episode "Homecoming" also from Halo Legends

giphy.gif

Best Halsey model is again 4/5.

I think 343 are just much better at faces than Bungie. Everyone remembers this nightmare:

Bungie's were admittedly much improved in Reach though.
Dare in ODST looks bad too. Bungie did better with Destiny.
Did better on faces, nothing else with that turd.

H2_Tartarus.png

Two questions

Where the hell is The Fist of Rukt? Did everyone just leave it sitting on the ground when tartarus died? Wouldn't the Elites take it since it was a prized Artifact of the brutes. Even if they didn't surely Lisbon station in orbit around Delta Halo went into that control room to get it,

What is going on with the shield. Was it a ability of the Hammer? Was it early invincibility equipment being tested?

Top Bottom