• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

BizzyBum

If I spawn a flying vehicle, I wind up getting shot down before I can even locate an enemy to kill. If the enemy team spawns a flying vehicle, that player will lead their team in kills and their vehicle will last the entire match.

LOL.. this is my experience every time. I literally have 8 Hydras targetting me when I spawn a Banshee.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I sent a request to HaloGaf earlier today. I play pretty much every day for an hour or 2 after work. Looking forward to playing with you all.

nillapuddin

Why does it bother me that they are not cut to the proper size?

Oh, right. I worked in the printing industry for 20 years and have operated hydraulic cutters which were accurate to .001"

Ha I know right, i was hand cutting them with scissors while we were doin the man cannons. I couldn't find my paper cutter and I was only gunna do a few at first to make sure I liked em, but then I just went ahead and did them all. Honestly if I find the paper cutter I'll do it again, cause it bothers me to.

Still, I like the look though.

nillapuddin

Just a heads up,

This nice 2-pack figure set from Kotobukiya that launched at $140 and has gone for 75-100 recently, I've seen it on Clearance at GameStop for $29.97. I snagged one at that price at a local store recently.

The feet are magnetic to the nice metal bases, too!

and most importantly, B L A C K U N D E R S U I T S

Damn, I've been waiting for a 'the price is right' moment for that set for a long time. I'll keep an extra eye out now, congrats on the find.

FyreWulff

Why it doesn't have a shorter boost gauge with flips tied to that, I dunno. People have been suggesting that since Reach.

Yeah that vehicle has been broken since Reach. Removing the angle limiter from Halo 3 was a large part of that.

ODST's is technically the most broken, but that was never in pvp, lol. (it has the Halo 1 "hover in place" feature, along with the super aim and full bomb ability)

psyfi

Banned
If I spawn a flying vehicle, I wind up getting shot down before I can even locate an enemy to kill. If the enemy team spawns a flying vehicle, that player will lead their team in kills and their vehicle will last the entire match.
Yup, same. I'm terrible with vehicles, I consider them a liability. My lifetime Banshee kills can't be higher than 30, lol.

DeaDPo0L84

Hoping for some help here. I just bought the complete edition on psn for $100. It comes with the base game as well as all previous year 1 ops and any new ones for year 2. Problem is the game is still asking me to pay for the ops with renown or credits. I have restored licenses and that didn't work and I can't download the year 1 season pass anymore so I'm at a loss of what to do. I tried contacting ubisoft and they were clueless. I'm at a point of asking for a refund but I feel like there should be some easy fix or at least I hope.

link1201

Hoping for some help here. I just bought the complete edition on psn for $100. It comes with the base game as well as all previous year 1 ops and any new ones for year 2. Problem is the game is still asking me to pay for the ops with renown or credits. I have restored licenses and that didn't work and I can't download the year 1 season pass anymore so I'm at a loss of what to do. I tried contacting ubisoft and they were clueless. I'm at a point of asking for a refund but I feel like there should be some easy fix or at least I hope.
Uhm...wrong thread?

Well a pistol is a 5 shot kill to the head and a br is a 4 shot, so use the br.

Hope that helps

Talk about going OT.. This thread is doomed. Halo is dad
again.

Ozzy post the hot dogs.

EDIT:
Who made that hot dogs post anyway?
Ozzy lol

psyfi

Banned
Someone posts the hotdogs thing, I want in on the joke.

Also someone put Simplex in Halo 5 and take out Pegasus.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Talk about going OT.. This thread is doomed. Halo is dad
again.

Ozzy post the hot dogs.

EDIT:
Ozzy lol

SgIQchU.gif

Tempting, haven't been banned for a long while :)

Drunk Halo last night, an awesome trick route fail...-11 with only 10 deaths at my enemies hands...

http://xboxclips.com/Ozzy+Onya+A2Z/87aff671-901d-4035-8883-aadcba936b5b

I had matched up with a mate from H2 I hadn't played with in 10 years and we stuck it out for a few games. I got a little better as the night went on
I sobered up
. Not so sure he's keen on our LAN party in Melbourne next year after that game!

Also AtomicJorge I thought this was another cool saying by Buck

Also, assault redemption, fuck I love carrying the bomb and I'm shit at slayer.

Pegasus still janky, just have to look out from that new area near the top of the ramp.

Why change the map if the game can't handle it?
Orion needs to be removed asap, ita juat shot all round... we have enough maps, just delete it.

What I don't get is the game has variable resolution so the fps stays at 60. So on Orion the game is at 900p(I think is the minimum) AND fps is ~30ish?

What I don't get is the game has variable resolution so the fps stays at 60. So on Orion the game is at 900p(I think is the minimum) AND fps is ~30ish?

Forge puts pretty heavy load on the CPU, not just the GPU. Detailed Forge maps push the Xbox One's hardware to its absolute limit. Also, the variable resolution can compensate for most of the game's performance issues where the framerate would take a nosedive, but it bottoms out around 800x720. If the hardware can't handle it, it can't handle it.

Woorloog

Banned
Damn, no mail today, no Xbone for the weekend. Oh, well, i need to paint some minis anyway.
And i still need to find Master Chief Collection, finding a store that still has it in stock is very difficult. Probably need to order it too... more waiting.
EDIT No, wait, found an instant-delivery code for cheap.

m23

Damn, no mail today, no Xbone for the weekend. Oh, well, i need to paint some minis anyway.
And i still need to find Master Chief Collection, finding a store that still has it in stock is very difficult. Probably need to order it too... more waiting.
EDIT No, wait, found an instant-delivery code for cheap.

CD keys is great for cheap codes but looks like you found a place.

Top Bottom