• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Spartan Companies Thread

Marvel

could never
Disbanded the NeoGAF company as it was completely glitched. Wasn't actually active dispite having the required numbers.

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
I tried to join, but get an error message on waypoint.

GT = Calm Killer

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
- Athlon Cynisca
- Random weapon :/
- Warzone RP Boost

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
Wait... I got an invite form Neogaf, instead of Halogaf. I joined. Now I get to figure out how to resign and join the correct one.

Calm Killer

Okay, So there isn't a Join button for Halogaf. Can I get an invite?

Zeta Oni

So I sent the request to the one named HaloGaf, is that the correct one or is that one of the regional variations?

If so, which should I request for North American players?

What's the rate for changing GT, still $10?
The joke of my 14 year old gamertag has long outlived it's usefulness, and I'm ready to change.

At any rate, requested to join, xFEARxDARKN3SSx (at least until I change it, bear with me.)
Can't wait to get some games in with you all on the 27th! SEVEN DAYS

VinFTW

Didn't get any req cards in my inbox when I joined a clan.

Just an enlisted badge and an accepted message.

Lame.

Top Bottom