• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Spartan Companies Thread

schlew

Sent a request as tohlew, made sure to put my GAF name in the message.

Oddly enough, when I visited the page again, it listed Request Membership again. However, I checked my Sent Box and saw my request went through so whatever. Should be fine.

Huh. Wonder if our Spartan Company emblem shows on our Spartans in some fashion? I remember joining a Clan way back when, and having everybody showing the same colors was cool.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I'm disappointed in the emblem selection. A skull? That's it?

Well the response has been overwhelming, I have got just under 200 request to join the HaloGAF clan, which is way too many, so we decided to purge it until we can get a stable community number of active participants not those that play a month and leave.

At the moment we are currently accepting HaloGAF community members active in thread before it got disbanded.

Please update the OP

A message from HaloGaf

Via HyperTrooper

Hello!

It is very stunned to see so many people being excited about what we thought a dead franchise again. As you know HaloGAF had an incredible history as a community. We made some great friends over the years. Many which departed from HaloGAF over the years. Okay.

Let us get straight to the point: We want this Company to get this group together. Therefore we going to kick out the most of you again. If you're an active member of the community after the initial launch phase, please comeback and join again.

Please do not be mad. 100 is a small number.

I am sorry.

Our apologies.

Zeta Oni

Well the response has been overwhelming, I have got just under 200 request to join the HaloGAF clan, which is way too many, so we decided to purge it until we can get a stable community number of active participants not those that play a month and leave.

At the moment we are currently accepting HaloGAF community members active in thread before it got disbanded.

Please update the OP

A message from HaloGaf

Via HyperTrooper

Our apologies.

Ok so we just have to wait for the HaloGAF OT to come back with the launch of Halo 5 and then actively participate?

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.

Please update the OP

A message from HaloGaf

Via HyperTrooper

Our apologies.

Understandable.

Sai

Eh, I sent a request. But I haven't been active in the HaloGAF threads for years.

Nutter, where you at? :I

still no word if this has any in game effect at all?

like bungie has clans too in destiny but you wouldnt know it from playing the game, so they are useless

Sounds good to me, totally understandable.

I'm guessing this is going to be a slow build up type of thing? Basically, the 100 spots won't be taken a day after the game launches?

Of course, it takes time before we get to know each other.

There might not be an official HaloGAF thread time, but the Halo 5 OT will become it naturally.

Please beware, we are nice people, but we are pretty God damn stubborn, if you manage to hang in there, certainly no doubts about adding people at that point.

Of course, it takes time before we get to know each other.

There might not be an official HaloGAF thread time, but the Halo 5 OT will become it naturally.

Please beware, we are nice people, but we are pretty God damn stubborn, if you manage to hang in there, certainly no doubts about adding people at that point.

This is great, honestly. I don't have any real life friends to play Halo with. I would love jumping into some games with people who take it seriously and play as a team but aren't dicks. Look forward to getting involved and getting to know some people!

Top Bottom