• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Spartan Companies Thread

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
If players from your spartan company are displayed on Halo 5 then it wouldn't be that arbitrary as you probably don't want to navigate through more than a list of 100 people. Though I don't know if that's the case.

True, but that would be yet another poor decision.

The arbitrary cap heavily impacted DiabloGAF as well. I think we had two mains and 3-4 overflows at one point. Really split up the community.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
wth? I was dismissed :(

any reason?

I was dismissed as well. :(

dVeTEos.png

[tweet]https://twitter.com/HaloGAF/status/656123442509541377[/tweet]

Applied, Would be great to play some Halo with GAF. Hoping Halo 5 redeems it MP wise. It's getting more balanced since the public beta so should be solid.

Self promotion inbound:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/sic semper tyrannis

If anyone wants to play competitively in H5, I already have a core group of close friends that will be playing and we could use more dedicated players for when some of use aren't online or when we want to ravage the competition in Warzone. Request an invite and please PM me when you request the invite. I'll be diligent about going through the request for the next week. After that I might be busy ;)

Ramirez

I'm sure this won't be as cool as it sounds. Probably a tag buried in your stat screen or on your nameplate like Destiny.

I'm happy to be proven wrong though.

I'm sure this won't be as cool as it sounds. Probably a tag buried in your stat screen or on your nameplate like Destiny.

I'm happy to be proven wrong though.

Just having a list of regulars you can look at/invite at all times will be enough for me. I'm trying to escape that Gold Ghetto

IHaveIce

Banned
Elzar is taking nudes as payment for letting you in. Though Hyper is the real purge, he is liek Christopher Robin from that Winnieh Pooh Baseball game

Well I certainly haven't been a member on GAF long enough to get into the circle of truth.

Will probably join up with some pals and take youse all on!! ;)

Top Bottom