• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Spartan Companies Thread

Hitting over 300 requests.

Reposting this:

Well the response has been overwhelming, I have got just under 200 request to join the HaloGAF clan, which is way too many, so we decided to purge it until we can get a stable community number of active participants not those that play a month and leave.

At the moment we are currently accepting HaloGAF community members active in thread before it got disbanded.

Please update the OP

A message from HaloGaf

Via HyperTrooper

Hello!

It is very stunned to see so many people being excited about what we thought a dead franchise again. As you know HaloGAF had an incredible history as a community. We made some great friends over the years. Many which departed from HaloGAF over the years. Okay.

Let us get straight to the point: We want this Company to get this group together. Therefore we going to kick out the most of you again. If you're an active member of the community after the initial launch phase, please comeback and join again.

Please do not be mad. 100 is a small number.

I am sorry.

Our apologies.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Dafuq?? I've been promoted to Lieutenant of the NeoGAF one and now I'm getting all the requests.

Feel like someone's winding me up!

I just dont see how everyone is so excited without knowing what it looks like in game.

Destiny had this feature too. All it got you was a string of text below your name. completely useless.

unless thats all people want?

Ryaaan14

Banned
Oh. I got the NeoGAF helmet.

BFfaCm3.png

Sai

I just dont see how everyone is so excited without knowing what it looks like in game.

Destiny had this feature too. All it got you was a string of text below your name. completely useless.

No easy way to clan message or invite for raids 'n bounties 'n such?

We're still holding out hope that there'll be some kind of in-game hook, even if it's just a list of Company members online.

Good point. Does anyone know what these companies actually do/mean?

Would be great if they incorporated daily, weekly, monthly challenges that everyone in the company could contribute towards. Or as Jackdog put it, more than just a name beside our GT's.

EDIT: What a perfect time to post that video above me :)

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
new page new post:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/s...mpanies/neogaf for europeans or people who play during GMT (example people who have to work at night in america)

please don't forget to add your gaf name in the message, thanks!

people who want to be added but don't write their gaf name won't be added :)

Xbox Live Beta back in 2002!

They've gotten a lot of money out of me.. haha

:D I also play since 2002!

Sent a request to the NeoGAF one. GT wolfskin, put a little message with it.

got u!

Marvel

could never
Sent a request to the NeoGAF one. GT wolfskin, put a little message with it.

Edit: Wow that was quick haha.

Glad the name didn't get sent into space and the gaf group is alive again after it totally glitched out on me when I created it this morning. Waypoint seems more stable atm

Justinh

Oh, thought HaloGAF was full, or something.

Whatever, in HALOSALENT now.
Oh interesting! (after reading "Just Dustin Echoes" thing)

Got this helmet, "Dogface." Hey! Don't call me names!

ca4M39S.jpg

Hmm, I know I watched the Nightfall series...

Good point. Does anyone know what these companies actually do/mean?

Would be great if they incorporated daily, weekly, monthly challenges that everyone in the company could contribute towards. Or as Jackdog put it, more than just a name beside our GT's.

EDIT: What a perfect time to post that video above me :)

nothing in the video has anything about in game interaction with company members though.

starting to think this is destiny style web only :(

Top Bottom