• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Infinite |OT| Campaign. Evolved.

MastAndo

I'm aware I'm a filthy casual, but I think Normal is just about right for me. The first couple of bosses haven't presented much of a problem, but there have been a couple of spots where I died several times in a row trying to run and gun my way into infiltrating a base. These damn snipers are on point. It's hardly a breeze, as you still have to plan some sort of course of action and not be reckless.

The game is pretty damn terrific by the way. I've been caught up icon chasing, but I never had a problem with that gameplay loop if it's not overdone. The MP cosmetics are a nice touch, though I wish there were some Mark V armor coatings as well. Graphically, I would say it gets the job done but could possibly be a few patches away from being a real looker. There are just some pretty glaring visual detractions here - namely, the trees are awful which is lame considering the game is filled with them, the grass animates in 2 frames like Mr. Game and Watch and the night time is too bright. Music are sound are just amazing though, I'm really digging the soundtrack...and of course, the gameplay, as in the multiplayer, is top notch.

I'm aware I'm a filthy casual, but I think Normal is just about right for me. The first couple of bosses haven't presented much of a problem, but there have been a couple of spots where I died several times in a row trying to run and gun my way into infiltrating a base. These damn snipers are on point. It's hardly a breeze, as you still have to plan some sort of course of action and not be reckless.

The game is pretty damn terrific by the way. I've been caught up icon chasing, but I never had a problem with that gameplay loop if it's not overdone. The MP cosmetics are a nice touch, though I wish there were some Mark V armor coatings as well. Graphically, I would say it gets the job done but could possibly be a few patches away from being a real looker. There are just some pretty glaring visual detractions here - namely, the trees are awful which is lame considering the game is filled with them, the grass animates in 2 frames like Mr. Game and Watch and the night time is too bright. Music are sound are just amazing though, I'm really digging the soundtrack...and of course, the gameplay, as in the multiplayer, is top notch.

Hehe, I suspect you'll come to appreciate the trees. They have a ton of different designs and looks to them. I went 'wow' more than a couple times when I ended up venturing out into different areas. There's so much in this world, and I'm stunned it was implied in that Jason Schreier article that 2/3rds of the game was cut. I don't believe it. Because there's too much damn stuff in this game. Any larger and it could end up pretty damn excessive.

Concern

I wonder how much MS invested into the marketing/shilling of this game. They had to know that if this game failed, Halo would be dead as a franchise. They couldn't let that happen as Halo is synonymous with the Xbox brand. The disparity of opinions between the media and people actually playing the game on Twitch is staggering, with most real person opinions being somewhat negative on the game structure as open world, but all agreeing that the gameplay loop is solid.

The level of manipulation at play here is also next level. Choosing to skin the entire game after the most iconic level in Halo Combat Evolved, and going so far to manipulate your feelings of nostalgia as to use the exact same box art as Halo Combat Evolved reeks of desperation. 343 clearly doesn't have the magic that Bungie did, and still does with Destiny. Destiny is the natural progression of Halo. Infinite just reeks of a desperate attempt at reviving a dying brand by using nostalgia and paid propaganda to dictate public opinion.

This game will be largely forgotten by this time next year. I don't really see the Halo brand going anywhere positive from here. If this game is a commercial success, I can see them going back to the well of nostalgia for the next installment as well.

Mario Lopez Football GIF

You must've missed the meltdown thread and the sticky lol

I know it’s supposed to be a new engine, I couldn’t help imaging a unreal engine 5 Halo after seeing Hellblade and playing the Matrix Awakens.

Clearly a very minuscule minority here but I’ll say it anyway, I’d love a third person spin off some day, something that resembles the tone and feel of this

clarky

Gold Member
So played a bit more and this game is stellar. Any/all GOTY accolades are completely justified in my mind. It really is that good.

But......I have one complaint. Driving the mongoose is absurd. So you basically driving in the direction you look? Seems so backwards to how driving any vehicle is done in most games. Is there no setting to change this?

Other than that, I'm having a blast.
All the vehicles in Halo have always driven this way, it feels a bit weird at first but becomes second nature.

dorkimoe

So I saw a few other people mention this and add me to the list. Played maybe 15 hours or so of the MP beta before the game launched and had NO framerate dips. Now that the game is out my multiplayer has framerate dips on the XSX. Really weird

WoodyStare

Oh my god, I loved at the end of mission 7 when

you defeat the boss, the theme starts playing, he jumps out of the spire and into the ship midair while it says mission complete. Great moment.

I’m now at the infamous E3 demo area. This game is gorgeous and fun as hell to play. Time to do more side missions.

Last edited:
Just finished the campaign. Non-spoiler review,

I maxed out all the upgrades on all the abilities except the dodge. I didn't even realize that I was on the final portion of the game really. I'm glad I maxed out the threat sensor, that helped a ton. Beat the game on Heroic and I think it was balanced perfectly. Great challenge, but not so easy that you could just walk through any given situation. You really feel like a Spartan the way you utilize the weapons on the battlefield and your own abilities. I never died to a boss/mini-boss more than twice in the entirety of the game, but it still felt challenging in that I won because I was just a Spartan Ninja bouncing around like a kid cracked out on Gamerfuel. It's super well done. The combat loop in general is just so well done. It's honestly probably Halo at it's absolute best. I can't believe how well they nailed it.

I'll say with the story beats, without spoiling anything that I liked the general direction they were going, but it feels like it doesn't really have a satisfying third/final act. If you have a hunch about what's happening so far, you've probably already figured out the end. It also seems like maybe there's something in the expanded universe that kinda gives more context as to what happens in Infinite as I ended the games with pretty much the same questions I started it with. Overall though, I will say I did enjoy it. I just wish it had that Flood type moment from Halo:CE. I can't wait for more and I hope it comes sooner than later.

Overall I'm really impressed with how 343 managed to evolve the Halo formula and make it feel fresh but very familiar and it's a good example of balancing the old and the new. Great job all around guys. You guys really nailed it. The whole experience gave me the same feeling I had when I was teen booting up and playing Halo:CE in the absolute perfect way.

I'll say that I think launching without co-op was a mistake, not sure what should have happened behind the scenes to make that happen, but it really SCREAMS to be played and enjoyed with a buddy or 3 and it sucks that didn't happen. I DO look forward to going through it again on Legendary with buddies, but I'm slightly annoyed I couldn't just do it now ESPECIALLY considering the extra year in dev.

ALSO, A BIG Shoutout to the audio department. The ambient noise, environmental noise in general was just fantastic, it really adds to the atmosphere in a big way.

And whomever was the composer went to the Marty O'Donnell/Hans Zimmer school of Audible Wizardry as they absolutely nailed it. Halo games have always had a great score, but this has got to rank up there with my all time favorites across movies even. Just fantastically composed. FUCKING SUPER IMPRESSIVE. I can't speak more about it, it's probably my favorite score since The Witcher 3. Just amazing work. Great job.

All in all, I'm very impressed. Great game that I look forward to coming back to time and time again. I can say with certainty that this'll stay on my SSD for a long time. GET THAT CO-OP MODE OUT SOONER THAN LATER!!!!!

Last edited:

BLAUcopter

Gold Member
Oh my god, I loved at the end of mission 7 when

you defeat the boss, the theme starts playing, he jumps out of the spire and into the ship midair while it says mission complete. Great moment.

I’m now at the infamous E3 demo area. This game is gorgeous and fun as hell to play. Time to do more side missions.
Mission 7 was incredible.

clarky

Gold Member

I maxed out all the upgrades on all the abilities except the dodge. I didn't even realize that I was on the final portion of the game really. I'm glad I maxed out the threat sensor, that helped a ton. Beat the game on Heroic and I think it was balanced perfectly. Great challenge, but not so easy that you could just walk through any given situation. You really feel like a Spartan the way you utilize the weapons on the battlefield and your own abilities. I never died to a boss/mini-boss more than twice in the entirety of the game, but it still felt challenging in that I won because I was just a Spartan Ninja bouncing around like a kid cracked out on Gamerfuel. It's super well done. The combat loop in general is just so well done. It's honestly probably Halo at it's absolute best. I can't believe how well they nailed it.

I'll say with the story beats, without spoiling anything that I liked the general direction they were going, but it feels like it doesn't really have a satisfying third/final act. If you have a hunch about what's happening so far, you've probably already figured out the end. It also seems like maybe there's something in the expanded universe that kinda gives more context as to what happens in Infinite as I ended the games with pretty much the same questions I started it with. Overall though, I will say I did enjoy it. I just wish it had that Flood type moment from Halo:CE. I can't wait for more and I hope it comes sooner than later.

Overall I'm really impressed with how 343 managed to evolve the Halo formula and make it feel fresh but very familiar and it's a good example of balancing the old and the new. Great job all around guys. You guys really nailed it. The whole experience gave me the same feeling I had when I was teen booting up and playing Halo:CE in the absolute perfect way.

I'll say that I think launching without co-op was a mistake, not sure what should have happened behind the scenes to make that happen, but it really SCREAMS to be played and enjoyed with a buddy or 3 and it sucks that didn't happen. I DO look forward to going through it again on Legendary with buddies, but I'm slightly annoyed I couldn't just do it now ESPECIALLY considering the extra year in dev.

ALSO, A BIG Shoutout to the audio department. The ambient noise, environmental noise in general was just fantastic, it really adds to the atmosphere in a big way.

And whomever was the composer went to the Marty O'Donnell/Hans Zimmer school of Audible Wizardry as they absolutely nailed it. Halo games have always had a great score, but this has got to rank up there with my all time favorites across movies even. Just fantastically composed. FUCKING SUPER IMPRESSIVE. I can't speak more about it, it's probably my favorite score since The Witcher 3. Just amazing work. Great job.

All in all, I'm very impressed. Great game that I look forward to coming back to time and time again. I can say with certainty that this'll stay on my SSD for a long time. GET THAT CO-OP MODE OUT SOONER THAN LATER!!!!!
Great stuff. I'm around 2/3rd's ( i think). Pretty much agree with all that (so far).

I'm very surprised that the open world concept actually helps make the game more fun, I thought it would ruin the story and just be lame but it actually works, it's fun to liberate areas / move through.

I was quite worried about that, too, but it actually does make the game better. These encounters aren't just designed as some throwaways. They're legitimately great.

Phase

I think this is the Halo 4 (visually, mechanically) that 343 should have made.

ElRenoRaven

So having beaten it and even being a ways into a second playthrough I have to say that I do love the game a ton. It really feels like it became a transitional game away from the old storyline. 343 managed to pretty much tie the loose ends I feel betwen audio logs and the story. In fact it almost feels like this game was intended to just do that so they couple move into new territory after this release. Soft reboot really describes it right. Reminds me a lot of ODST in how you're basically doing it all to figure out what happened post Halo 5. I do have some minor complaints though about things not stroy wise.

When it comes to interface here are my complaints. 1st Let me just hit the grenade or ability buttons to cycle through them. Second the tac map needs to make it more obvious what you've done and what you haven't. Maybe give me options to select what I want to display on it. I will say thank god for button remapping. I hated the control setup for the hornet. I had to remap ascend and descend to the shoulder buttons to make it control so much better.

World wise I love it but there are a couple things that were annoying. Namely the world feels a hair too cluttered for my tast. I would like more open fields, rolling hills, etc to go driving my warthog around in. Roads are littered, rocks, broken, trees, etc are all over the place. Also kind of let down by the area that the public showing took place in and that smaller area to the north of where you start on the ring. Really feels like content was cut from both of those areas. One more thing world/enemy wise. Shock rifles need a nerf in the campaign. At the least the enemy AI needs to be not as good aims with it. Nothing more frustrating than flying around and bam shocked over, over, and over again in rapid pace by AI shock snipers. It really just feels like they took the one cool thing that the plasma pistol had and amped it up to 20 while making it worse cause it's long ranged.

Also bugs need to be fixed badly. Game is a lot buggier than I expected. I had once I loaded into a FOB and just went flying to orbit and across the map. Another time I loaded in with a marine stuck in one of the ammo boxes. Think everyone has realized marines aren't too bright when stuff is getting dropped off there. Also periodically maybe like 3 to 4 times playing campaign I had the game hard freeze for like 10 seconds or so. I thought I'd locked up my Series S when it happened but nah after about 10 seconds it would function again. Acted a lot like the old games back in the days when you'd hit a loading zone and it would freeze for a second but longer. Also as they're aware they need to fix the unlocking things bug when the server acts up. Also there are some other minor bugs here and there but those I can live with.

Last but not least. Graphics were pretty good but goddamn the explosion effects suck total ass. Also let some debris rain down when destroying a phantom even if it doesn't persist for long. Just watching it vaporize with no trace of it left is so bad looking. Those are my thoughts. Really hope we don't have to wait forever for an expansion to the game's story. So yea there are my thoughts.

aries_71

So… were the events between Halo 5 and Infinite explained in any media? Some if the initial dialogue between MC and the weapon makes me believe I’m missing something.

clarky

Gold Member
I think this is the Halo 4 (visually, mechanically) that 343 should have made.
Yup but with out Halo 4 & 5's mistakes (& a few successes tbf) we wouldn't have arrived here. All about the journey init, you can't just pull something as fantastic as this out of nowhere. Good thing is now we have infinite, the future of Halo is looking very bright indeed. No more waiting 6 years for the next one, hopefully they can pump out the next chapter in a year or two max.

Know what I think it is about the open world that makes it work?
- it doesn’t try to make it an rpg, it’s still all about shooting not about going up and talking with people or whatever
- it’s fun to explore with the vehicles and grapple
- the map isn’t too big
- lastly the way it controls, the gunplay - there is no open world game I’ve played where that has been so tight and felt so good. It really makes a world of difference. In most open world games the combat feels so wonky to me

Genx3

Know what I think it is about the open world that makes it work?
- it doesn’t try to make it an rpg, it’s still all about shooting not about going up and talking with people or whatever
- it’s fun to explore with the vehicles and grapple
- the map isn’t too big
- lastly the way it controls, the gunplay - there is no open world game I’ve played where that has been so tight and felt so good. It really makes a world of difference. In most open world games the combat feels so wonky to me
That's definitely a big part of it. I can't stand how a lot of games now want to be RPG's. It's especially egregious when the original games were totally different.

jigglet

Banned
What the fuck happened to the AI in this game?

I rarely play campaigns cause AI is so fucking stupid. But the training bots in multiplayer mode blew me away and convinced me to play my first Halo campaign ever cause I assumed it was going to be the same.

Granted, I'm only 20 mins in but even at the hardest difficulty, these guys are all dumb as fucking shit. Where's the PvP AI? This shit BLOWS.

I know the game will get harder as I progress, but I'm not interested in harder, I'm interested in realistic. The PvP AI was so good, I'm not sure why they're using a different AI system in campaign...

Last edited:

aries_71

I rarely play campaigns cause AI is so fucking stupid. But the training bots in multiplayer mode blew me away and convinced me to play my first Halo campaign ever cause I assumed it was going to be the same.

Granted, I'm only 20 mins in but even at the hardest difficulty, these guys are all dumb as fucking shit. Where's the PvP AI? This shit BLOWS.

I know the game will get harder as I progress, but I'm not interested in harder, I'm interested in realistic. The PvP AI was so good, I'm not sure why they're using a different AI system in campaign...

You are in the intro mission. It’s kind of a tutorial. The AI in Halo is among the best in its class.

Vestal

Well I just finished the campaign

To 343
yGyqlsZ.gif

As a Halo fan since day 1, this is the best Halo game since 3, and arguably up there as the best Halo game. To me its a toss up between 1/3/6. Its hard to choose since each has a different and impactful meaning to the franchise.

GOTG was my GOTY till 30min ago :)

Last edited:

Game gets harder but the AI is never on the level of the bots AI - but it definitely gets much more intense. As you continue

Liking the game. I was a little unimpressed with the whole open world approach and the addition of the grapple shot which I thought was silly but it all just works.

gatti-man

I’ve played every halo at Launch and I’ll say it:
Best Halo Ever. I was getting bored but as soon as the open world hits and the side missions are even better than the story missions I just am having a blast. I can’t think of the last time I enjoyed a shooter this much. This is like a glimpse into the future of shooters I hope we see more and expanded versions of this. Can’t wait for co op. Worth an Xbox purchase all by itself.

Keep going. The game doesn’t really start until the ring. Even then it’s a while for the gloves to come off. You couldn’t have the bot AI in the single player. You’d get ferociously wrecked on normal😂

Last edited:

sainraja

The only Halo I have played (and finished) before Infinite was Halo 5: Guardians. I tried getting into the older ones but couldn't get past the first few missions because it just wasn't clicking. Although I do remember enjoying Reach (didn't finish it though.)

Some additional thoughts so far....

Having played the first portion of Infinite so far, I have to take back what I said about Master Chief as a character — I thought he had no personality whatsoever; I am enjoying the interactions that he has with the new "Cortana" and I don't know why I didn't realize this about the enemies in Halo with 5 (from what I can remember I don't remember this being the case) but most of the personality that Halo has, is probably due to the enemy grunts and their dialogue — the things they say/discuss. It can be a little silly specially when you also have to take them out but lol....I think their dialogue adds a nice touch but it can also take away from the situation you are supposed to be dealing with; why are we killing these little guys who speak so childishly?

Last edited:

J3nga

What the hell is wrong with saving system in this game? I was inside some antenna tower, died inside of it, started from the checkpoint inside the tower, launched the game next day, I'm outside of the outpost, have to fight my way up to where I left? Are you fucking serious devs? Performance also crap and I'm not satisfied with it. Think I'm gonna wait until they fix it as I'm quite unsatisfied with the technical aspect of the game.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
Ok i have a problem.

I don't really like driving cars etc. (Except The ghost, i love that one immensely) so the majority of time i just run\jump\grapple hook to destination but here's the deal, the soldiers that i free or the one that follow me around the map...they can't keep up with my speed for shit...I basically lose them everytime i climb something or dive deep from an elevated place...so for now my experience is more of a lonely cartographer than a silent one because i'm always alone like a worm...

Maybe in the next game put some jetpacks so they can follow me or just make them teleport to where i am insteam of leaving me alone all the times.

Last edited:

Fess

It’s definitely no 10/10 for me yet but I’ve been enjoying this quite a bit. 7 hours in so I’ve cleared some FOBs and done some exploring but nothing has ramped up story-wise yet.

The grappling hook is the best thing ever in the IP! I like being able to climb high and take out enemies as a sniper, I used to do that in BOTW too so I’m getting BOTW vibes, which is a good thing. Just miss the paraglider, that would’ve been awesome.

Hate the driving controls as usual in these games, don’t understand how the IP can be so old and the driving controls can be absolute trash, makes it feel janky and unpolished.

Shtef

I am enjoying the game so much.
But damn achievements are stuck and not showing up, for example i upgraded the grappling hook to max yesterday and still didnt get achievement.

Kev Kev

other than taking a little too long to get in a vehicle sometimes, the AI companions in campaign are beast af. not sure what youre talking about. i wish you could order them to stay put, stay on me, or move in. but then this game would turn into ghost reccn so, meh, im happy with my perfect shot AI who takedown pretty much any enemy on sight.

SkylineRKR

I'm too addicted to liberating FOB's, squads and destroying enemy bases. The moment to moment gameplay is perfect. One target, a brute, I hookshot and held melee, after that I launched like 150 yards in the air. I took out the spankr and let it rain from the air. It feels awesome. Encounters are never the same. Its like classic Halo but even better because of the added mechanics.

The combination of a great SP and awesome MP make this the best FPS of this generation so far. But its probably also my fave of the previous gen.

Last edited:

Vagswarm

Whoever said this is Halo meets Far Cry is pretty spot-on. I personally love it and feel it's a return to form of sorts to the original games while still providing a proper evolution to the series. Halo 4 was great but not on the same level as the original 3. Halo 5 just felt dismissive.

At least that's my impression with the time spent on it so far. Took over a few areas, completed a tower, killed a few bosses and elites, got some upgrades and vehicles, etc. Running out of ammo so quickly helps prevent camping one area especially with the sniper rifle. I'm constantly changing weapons, but they're all over the place. I kind of wish you could store weapons but you'd probably be an unstoppable juggernaut. lol

It's definitely not easy. The boss battles have been fun and unique so far. The marines might be over-powered though.

Last edited:

yamaci17

yes,i like companions so far. they lead to unique events especially when you let them come with you to clear bases. just wait around them in a base with your vehicle, and they will join you

but please, can we get an F for this valuable companion that couldn't leave the exploding scorpion in time and died as a result of the explosion.. "lollipop_disappointed: i avenged her but i seriously get sad everytime a marine dies ! i failed her! i failed them! i could've been better !

YP7DEjw.jpg

seriously though, enemies surely use tactical weapons that stops vehicles on their tracks, lots of dynamo grenades, shock rifle shots, explosions... they surely focus on vehicles in a smart way. if you get careless...marine's bloods will be on your hands!!

heck, one of the HVT with a lock-on rocket launcher one-shotted me when I was approaching his camp with my Wasp. I tried 3 times, failed gracefully. game literally forced my hands into parking Wasp in a more remote area, and approach accordingly! every HVT is unique, and you have to devise a unique strategy to handle them. if you want to get a bit creative, that is. this aspect made the game so much fun for me

oh and a funny one, this Marine died in a most hilarious way. I spawned a Wasp, Wasp landed in... created impact on surrounding assets and... these oxygen tubes just fell upon him and he died. lmao. what a way to go!

MP6KCx9.jpg

and some scenery shots! zeta halo is simply beautiful

zUKtnMw.jpg

834CoQ5.jpg

midouglas

Neo Member
Just finished it.

Pros
  • Great game, best Halo game I’ve ever played, storytelling and gameplay are top notch
  • The last three missions alone are enough to warrant this as a classic
Cons
  • Side missions and going after targets becomes repetitive; but a good way to earn Valor
  • AI is flawed at times

I have some bad framedrops when I got outside. I got a 10700k and Rtx3090. Im playing on ultra 4k widescreen but the way the game looks, I think it shouldnt give me these drops.

Chukhopops

other than taking a little too long to get in a vehicle sometimes, the AI companions in campaign are beast af. not sure what youre talking about. i wish you could order them to stay put, stay on me, or move in. but then this game would turn into ghost reccn so, meh, im happy with my perfect shot AI who takedown pretty much any enemy on sight.
I actually feel that the marines’ AI is a little too good, they acquire targets kilometers away and seem to have 100% accuracy. It’s also really cool how they switch weapons based on what they find.

I absolutely love boss fights in this game, instead of making them too long and spongy like in most games they are instead very short and bursty, you die 50 times on each until you figure out a way to burst them down.

Kev Kev

I actually feel that the marines’ AI is a little too good, they acquire targets kilometers away and seem to have 100% accuracy. It’s also really cool how they switch weapons based on what they find.

I absolutely love boss fights in this game, instead of making them too long and spongy like in most games they are instead very short and bursty, you die 50 times on each until you figure out a way to burst them down.
Lol yes exactly! I loaded up a Razorback with 5 marines and gave them all rocket launchers and we were absolutely annihilating anything in sight. It was awesome.

there are issues here and there with the game, but the AI is definitely not one of them

This is a great thread to read before I start playing this for real this weekend - did a quick stint on launch day but didn’t reach the open world.

The most impressive/surprising thing to me is that the positivity is overwhelming the inevitable negativity - that, for me at least, makes me think it must be quite special.

(or that Microsoft have just paid everyone to lie :messenger_beaming:)

UncleMeat

Finished the game last night; loved it. Wish I could replay missions without starting a new game and losing all my spartan upgrades though.

Loved the marines. Just loading up the passenger warthog full of grunts and driving to an outpost or HVT was great.

Great work, 343.

edit: Is there a spoiler discussion thread?

I wanna here what everyones guesses are for new Cortana's name? I'm thinking Cortana Jr. has to be the leader in the clubhouse... :messenger_beaming:

Last edited:

SafeOrAlone

Banned
It’s hard not to love the game after you have a few of those “battlefield moments” as they’re sometimes called.
I’m probably not the first person who hijacked the first banshee that came after me, and used it to escape a war zone and fly up to a mountain (saving me some trekking). Halo provides such spectacular moments.

At the same time, I could have had that experience in a classic Halo game as well, with it’s wide open battlegrounds, so it’s not exactly something new. Not to say that the open world adds nothing, because it does, but I’m not sure it really effects the moment to moment combat that Halo is known for. At least not yet.

I’m looking forward to the last few missions, which seem to be getting a lot of praise. Surprised to see I’m about halfway complete, because I feel like I’ve mostly just been doing side activities. Main campaign path must be pretty short. Not a huge deal if it is great all the way through, mind you. The side stuff is good.

Vagswarm

Man, this game is just pure chaos. Enemies and allies arriving in and attacking from every direction. It really feels like you're the main character in an action movie, lol. The snipers are the only mobs causing any real problems. I like how every enemy isn't focused on you the entire time.

The travel isn't slow at all, even on foot. Running through mountains is pretty quick, and I like how they let you jump climb when using the grapple. Would've fallen into the void hundreds of times already.

They could've probably sold a lot of copies if they didn't put this on game pass. Feels like that kind of blockbuster game.

Topher

Gold Member
All the vehicles in Halo have always driven this way, it feels a bit weird at first but becomes second nature.

Yeah.....I'm getting used to it quicker than I thought I would. Now when I start playing Forza Horizon 5 again......I'm fucked.

Top Bottom