• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
I'll play along. Only difference is I don't agree with the 10 options to put into my top 10, so I made my own, not using the 10 allowed.

Mine:
#10 Blood Gulch
#9 Turf
#8 Sidewinder
#7 Ascension
#6 Ivory Tower
#5 Relic
#4 Zanzibar
#3 Midship
#2 Hang 'em High
#1 Lockout

nillapuddin

CyRen currently getting shit on by Frankie while hundreds of people watch

Wait, are we still talking about Halo?

If so, link plz
If not, link plz

FWIW, I woke up this morning and instantly turned on box, saw it was updating, never saw it finish but it was already at like 20% at 830~ EST

Freeser

I'll play along. Only difference is I don't agree with the 10 options to put into my top 10, so I made my own, not using the 10 allowed.

Mine:
#10 Blood Gulch
#9 Turf
#8 Sidewinder
#7 Ascension
#6 Ivory Tower
#5 Relic
#4 Zanzibar
#3 Midship
#2 Hang 'em High
#1 Lockout

I was going off of 10 that haven't showed on the list yet. Looks like they have more than 10 maps to go with only 10 spots left.

90% of twitch streams are not loading for me, 20 second time outs from the twitch servers themselves.

I am missing out on juicy MP action.

Tawpgun

shoutouts to the maps being pre-patch and still having old shit on them

wait what?

I thought they were using the latest versions? Does that mean TU is applied but maps are still the launch version? So the hiding spot on the pit still exists among other things?

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
Actually after making that top 10, there is no way I could only pick 10. So here is my top 25 maps. Basically if I could only pick 25 maps to play in halo, these would be the 25 maps that I would pick.

#25 The Pit
#24 Solace
#23 Elongation
#22 Terminal
#21 Warlock
#20 Waterworks
#19 Exile
#18 Guardian
#17 Haven
#16 Burials Mounds
#15 High Ground
#14 Colossus
#13 Sactuary
#12 Headlong
#11 Valhalla
#10 Blood Gulch
#9 Turf
#8 Sidewinder
#7 Ascension
#6 Ivory Tower
#5 Relic
#4 Zanzibar
#3 Midship
#2 Hang 'em High
#1 Lockout

It is really difficult to rank some of these in the middle. The almost all have equal ranking after 12 to me.

Calm Killer

WOW that hit marker audio is terrible.

iFirez

I've still not gotten my patch update. My MCC pre-load is still sitting at 45GB installed pretty much. Tried restarting, tried leaving my Xbox One off for a while (with auto downloads on), tried leaving my Xbox One on for a while. Nothing, nadda. Balls.

28. Guardian
27. Haven
26. Snowbound
24. Valhalla
23. Complex

7fdd586f963d4b2c7e1657844fff3bff.png

get the fuck out of here lol is ign staffed by 12 year old boys?

My Ten
10. Prisoner
9. Exile
8. Longest
7. Sanctuary
6. Hang 'em High
5. Beaver Creek
4. The Pit
3. Sidewinder
2. Midship
1. Lockout

srsly i don't know anybody who likes Snowbound

Madness

They should have added the medal names and text like it is in Halo 2 Anniversary. I'll still turn the medals off, but still, if you're doing them, do them right. All you get now is like 4-5 random medals pop up and you don't even know exactly what they are.

Kibbles

We can disable the PC hitsound, right? Right?

I know you can't on PC/Custom Edition, but...
Hopefully as a universal custom game option too because that doesn't stop other people from grenade spamming to their advantage when they get hit marker sound on you :S

Hopefully as a universal custom game option too because that doesn't stop other people from grenade spamming to their advantage when they get hit marker sound on you :S

Ugh! Went are these stupid features that no one asks for included with Halo. From Halo 1 hit marker sounds to H2A hit markers and grenade indicators.

SALT

nillapuddin

Golden/Civilian Hog!

spcgcl6.png

There also seem to be special variations of the Pistol, Shotgun and Sword that were made for Zombies, but I have no clue what they look like.

Omg omg omg omg why am I at work
Lunch break isn't long enough shiiiit

Man, I'm racking my brain for where to rebuild my maps.
Would yall be bored of it if AstroTurf made a MCC comeback? I know I've already done it in space, but idk if I'm feelin Tropical Turf or Floating Halo Turf.

Ugh, i just gotta get hands on, the wait is lethal.

Top Bottom