• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

Ghazi

Can I get press status to play my MCC. I want to dong on scrubs again.

Need to get that stream fame so I can quit my shit job.

If you still had bkcleansing.com up then you could've applied for one as press/review site

tPen4kR.png

singhr1

343i should launch the Halo Channel app this weekend for the tournament and the livestream on Sunday. Perfect use case for it to test it out.

Homeboyd

Watching halo ce makes me think how this would've been a great opportunity for ce forge. Simple pallete, low detail/texture, with ce's colors/environments. H2a forge looks pretty good though.

Overdoziz

Banned
Those terminals sure look... bad.
The Halo CEA ones had a pretty unique style but these just look like low-budget cutscenes along with mediocre voice-acting.

Those terminals sure look... bad.
The Halo CEA ones had a pretty unique style but these just look like low-budget cutscenes along with mediocre voice-acting.

While I agree that the overall quality is meh, the second one has
FRED AND LINDA
so my HYPE CANNOT BE CONTAINED!

While I agree that the overall quality is meh, the second one has
FRED AND LINDA
so my HYPE CANNOT BE CONTAINED!
Seeing the other
Spartan II's
really is awesome. I always hoped that they would bring them into the main games instead of leaving them behind.

Seeing Chief
reunite with them
would be insane.

Havok

This is the first time we’ve built a Matchmaking and ranking system that will work across multiple games, and as a result, we’ll be rolling out ranking for each playlist post-launch, and will launch with one ranked playlist, Team Halo 2: Anniversary
Uh...interesting decision.

So how long do I have to wait to rank up in one of the playlists that I'm actually buying the game for?

So how long do I have to wait to rank up in one of the playlists that I'm actually buying the game for?

Players will rank up in every playlists for skill-matching purposes, but this will not be visibly apparent in all playlists at launch.

#hirejc

Booshka

Probably until there is a sizeable community in the playlist competing enough to make it worth implementing Rank. I guess, I don't know, I would hope that 4v4 Halo 2 Classic with old MLG settings would have rank, same with Halo 3. There isn't even a 2v2 Halo CE playlist, but that should be ranked as well.

The epilogue is far more interesting. Saw it about a few days ago.

Are you sure you aren't thinking about the new prologue added to the beginning of Halo 2 that got leaked? As far as I know the epilogue hasn't leaked, and these terminals are a prologue to the terminals in the game, not the game itself.

If they are thinking they are going to want to make back-end tweaks, I would vastly prefer a "preseason" period of a few weeks or a month in the full range of lists that were stated to be ranked. That way, you get a wide range of data feedback on your ranked systems as well as deliver ranks lists (aka deliver on a feature that you promoted for your game).

Top Bottom