• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Lobbies are filling quick.

People actually voting for One-Flag.

#weback

edit: SMG starts on Zenith /wrists

HCOk7nr.png

More fixes. More improvements. More coming.

Uh

Kinect vision cam integration confirmed?

4pm.

Far from perfect but I am seeing significant improvements and some of the underlying issues have at least been identified which should make subsequent fixes better too.

We do appreciate the work you guys are doing. Hope you all can at least spend Thanksgiving with loved ones and relax a bit.

Rev3rb

4pm.

Far from perfect but I am seeing significant improvements and some of the underlying issues have at least been identified which should make subsequent fixes better too.

Favorite part of this update is I can join my friends' parties without any issues.

willow ve

4pm.

Happy Thanksgiving frankles. Sorry you guys are slammed right now.

Thanks for dropping by with an update.

daedalius

Need to put out a memo for Halo 4 making sure everyone knows the turbo update isn't there, and to stop using the BR; it is literally terrible at 5sk.

Madness

That was programmers, to be fair. My minor turkey inconvenience pales.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the studio either way. As important as fixing the issues are, nothing compares to spending time with friends and family, especially on days like Thanksgiving.

Booshka

Need to put out a memo for Halo 4 making sure everyone knows the turbo update isn't there, and to stop using the BR; it is literally terrible at 5sk.

So Halo 4 is pre Turbo patch, but Halo 2 Classic is not pre 1.1 patch because it is the Vista version I assume.

The state of these games in this collection is weird, just day one Default state for most of the settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom