• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booshka

What are you favs?

stone-cali-belgique-003.jpg

Damn I want one of these right now.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Asking was a bad idea.

Now I want beer and I have none.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ dickbutt

CliQ

f48TPfm.jpg

***Daily reminder of the MCC Throwdown***

Your votes have been counted and next Saturday we will be in Halo 3! Multiflag CTF on Avalanche will be center stage.

I should have my new capture card by then and hopefully will have some beautiful 1080p 60fps footage to show off! If you want to play in this weeks match send me a PM with your GT or add me on XBL (GT - xCliQuEx). I'm starting to get a feel for making teams balanced so this weekend should be really close!

In case you missed it here are the highlights from this past weekend.

See you on the battlefield!

CliQ

So I got my new capture card which captures at 60 fps. Does YouTube automatically process the upped frames or do I need to check a box somewhere?

Here is the test.

Edit - Nevermind it did it.

Double Edit - This weeks MCC Throwdown highlights will be in glorious 1080p 60 FPS!!!

Madness

People voting for halo 3 ar start in TS smh.

5v5 Guardian AR starts for me... Damn. I don't mind the map, but that was too many people with too many AR's and grenades all map.

Yo bro are we getting that beta early or what?

Bonnie confirmed it was still the 29th when someone asked if it became the 9th. If anything, would be easier to increase the length of beta at the end, than risk it going earlier and facing problems or affecting MCC.

Lol you guys are funny.

I'm just sensitive to certain smells. Only certain expensive beers smell decent to me.

Still smells like piss.
So your saying you like the smell of the piss?
kttcoliscusthov

I'm joking.

Having worked in a liquor store, and having smelled burst beers that have been sitting for a while, that's a smell so bad it's seared into my brain. Ciders even worse.

Nowise10

Is Spartan Ops still coming out this month? Giving the circumstances I would doubt it, but I'd still like to play through it again.

I'm curious if they will fix the halo 2 carbine and the halo ce netcode.

Stinkles said the carbine would be fixed and 343 said they were optimizing the net code for the playlist.

Random17

Stinkles said that to me once. About fixing TMCC.

In this hour of victory, we taste only defeat. I ask, why? We are 343i, guardians of all of Halo. The roots of the franchise have grown deep under our careful tending. Where there are bugs, the swiftness of our constant patching has saturated the soil. Our strength is a luminous sun, towards which all FPS design blossoms... And the impervious shelter beneath which it has prospered. I stand before you, accused of the sin of ensuring Halo's return. Of attempting to save us from this fate where we are forced to... recede. .

I'm sorry.
The first line is probably MCC in a nutshell. Halo |OT 22|: In this hour of victory, we taste only defeat.

Tawpgun

5v5 Guardian AR starts for me... Damn. I don't mind the map, but that was too many people with too many AR's and grenades all map.

Bonnie confirmed it was still the 29th when someone asked if it became the 9th. If anything, would be easier to increase the length of beta at the end, than risk it going earlier and facing problems or affecting MCC.

pls no beta earlier than the 16th.

1. In the middle of finals here.

2. I need some time with the new moon raaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiddddd

pacman85

Thanks for the tip. Have Rock Band or Guitar Hero even liscened Stairway to Heaven yet?
You can get Stairway to Heaven and over 10 other Zeppelin songs on Rock Band using custom songs on the 360 where it's pretty easy to setup. C3 is where it's at for new Rock Band songs every week!

http://xboxclips.com/JHFerry3/203c0f70-ca9d-492d-8dbc-00d962b834c1

My Pit remake is coming along. I hate the new textures in H2A. They should have made an option to switch to the old ones. Everything blends and looks like stone.

Also, Frankie, can you PLEASE tell someone over there when pushing these updates that it knocks people out of Forge and doesnt save changes?

Good thing I save a lot.

Wow nice dude! I love the progress and the proportions look great too. Keep us updated. Maybe we can incorporate it into a HaloGaf Throwdown.

Mix

http://xboxclips.com/JHFerry3/203c0f70-ca9d-492d-8dbc-00d962b834c1

My Pit remake is coming along. I hate the new textures in H2A. They should have made an option to switch to the old ones. Everything blends and looks like stone.

Also, Frankie, can you PLEASE tell someone over there when pushing these updates that it knocks people out of Forge and doesnt save changes?

Good thing I save a lot.

It looks like you nailed the flow of the map, I'd be willing to test it soon if need be. Looks fun.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm with the ignorant minority that still claims beer smells like piss.
I didn't start liking beer until I was 28. Well, I don't really like it now, but I don't hate it at least. I really enjoy getting drunk so it's worth it.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Is XBL getting DDOSed again or something? Been trying to get into a game for the past 40 minutes. I haven't seen matchmaking be this awful before.

H2C has worse hit reg than CE.

Next gen Halo 2 classic somehow made CE's netcode look decent.

Makes sense why they didn't bundle this game with an Xbox. They would have had too many refunds. Smart move Microsoft.

Madness

Every beer I've had tasted like piss too. Or what I imagine piss would taste like. I wouldn't personally know...

I've kind of become a beer snob the past year or two. Now I only look to try all kinds of unique or craft beer from all over as opposed to just having Molsons or Heineken etc.

Lot of great breweries in Seattle and Portland now as well. You eventually get accustomed to and start to like certain tastes/styles.

-Ryn

Banned
I've kind of become a beer snob the past year or two. Now I only look to try all kinds of unique or craft beer from all over as opposed to just having Molsons or Heineken etc.

Lot of great breweries in Seattle and Portland now as well. You eventually get accustomed to and start to like certain tastes/styles.
Got any recommendations?
Since I've moved to Oregon I'm right next to Portland so I'd certainly be interested in trying a good beer.

I'm done with this game until the beta. This game is trash and that isn't hyperbole.

The entire experience is a flawed mess. Life is too short for me to be spending time with a product I spent 60 dollars on and sold all my consoles (Wii u, 3ds, and ps4) to play and end up being frustrated and pissed off most of the time.

Back to CSGO. Screw this generation of gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom