• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghazi

Out of curiosity, has anyone from Xbox outside of 343 acknowledged the issues? Phil Spencer or Major Nelson, for example.

How about this? "Resolved matchmaking team balance" I know nothing about coding a video game but I would assume making games start evenly is like day one stuff.

Nope, not everything is on the disc day one except the broken games people paid for.

day one is for money and lying about how much content will be on disc.

Stuck at 47%...

Edit: went from 47% to completed...

Lets try this now....

Edit 2 found a game fast enough. Then the game end before it even started... gonna hard reboot..

Madness

Out of curiosity, has anyone from Xbox outside of 343 acknowledged the issues? Phil Spencer or Major Nelson, for example.

Phil has said a few times that they apologize, and are focused on making it right, that 343 is working on it, on Twitter.

On a related note, finding matches pretty quickly and all have been even teams so far. This looks like it could be the one. Going to quickly eat, get my cousin and others to get on and try party matchmaking.

belushy

Banned
Grenade hitmarkers out?

Halo 5 hype.

But during a tourney? Lol

Might just be a glitch for Ace, because Mikwen is still getting them. Not seeing anyone else say anything about it. edit: Lethul just tested and they are still in, same with indicators (yuck)

Still, they really should remove grenade hitmarkers. ASAP.

Stuck at "creating teams for a good minute now.. wtf?

Edit: backed out by going on dashboard. (Couldn't do it ingame...) i've now been sitting 30 min trying to play one game...

DJ Gunner

If the last few patches have been any indication it's probably going to be until tomorrow before effectiveness can be fully judged.

Edit- found and into a game in less than 1 full minute with even teams in the TS playlist after a hard reboot. I'm hopeful.

rrc1594

Is Halo working when your in a party? It's has been working with no party for couple weeks for me, but with a party it was a mess. How about now?

MouldyK

Another patch? I have so little motivation to even try it out, haha.

Well i've played Smash U, Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime 1 while ignoring my Xbox One, so I guess i'll jump in this just to see if anything improved in the 2 weeks I been away.

Found a game...is Halo saved? Will it start?

MouldyK

Well i've played Smash U, Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime 1 while ignoring my Xbox One, so I guess i'll jump in this just to see if anything improved in the 2 weeks I been away.

Found a game...is Halo saved? Will it start?

5v5 started, but a guy quit. Ended 5v4.

Game 2 is finding players. Will this be just as fast?

CliQ

I wanna test out some party searching. If anyone that is playing join up on me and we'll search together. GT xCliQuEx

Booshka

faf74d18dcfc995d4680d739abfdea4b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom