• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwells

qsBvDyt.gif
I can't not smile when I see that. It would be funny in a sitcom, the fact that it's real makes it amazing.

So it's not just me. Good. I thought maybe I just got host that game and the placebo effect filled in the rest, which could honestly still be the case, but I'm hopeful.

It's been like this for me for 2 games. It isn't perfect but it is a huge improvement. I am gonna try to get into a Halo CE BTB game to see if that makes it feel any worse.

Madness

Why the heck aren't the rest of the playlists back? Put them in and then watch what people are joining and consolidate. Going on almost 5 weeks now, no CE playlist, no ranks, etc.

Patch in a population counter. Who cares if only several hundred are playing and you're embarrassed, we need to see how many people are in what.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
RIP klodeckel

343 is gonna have it rough without your shield to back 'em up.

titantic.gif

Xcell Miguel

Gold Member
Just played an Halo CE game, hit registration is so much better now, wow, had fun. Too bad the whole team left and we had to leave too as the game did not end...

Impala26

Why the heck aren't the rest of the playlists back? Put them in and then watch what people are joining and consolidate. Going on almost 5 weeks now, no CE playlist, no ranks, etc.

Patch in a population counter. Who cares if only several hundred are playing and you're embarrassed, we need to see how many people are in what.

I'm kind of in this camp as well. I absolutely love the gameplay of H2A, but even I don't think there should be THREE exclusive H2A playlists when there's only SIX maps to play on while there is still not ONE exclusive H:CE or H4 playlist.

If you're not going to make CE and H4 exclusive playlists, either inject some Forge maps in those three, remove the HCS playlist entirely, and/or make it the rumble playlist cross-title.

Automatic weapons get an increase in accuracy when you use a "smart scope"? Whats happening? How much can you sell an Xbox for?

Smart Scope is a bs term for ADS. What's the difference other than a lack of movement penalty?

Well I'm getting into big team battle games now.
Unfortunately, half my team got kicked out in the loading screen and the rest followed soon after. But hey, I was in a full lobby!

Smart Scope is a bs term for ADS. What's the difference other than a lack of movement penalty?
Nothing :/

heckfu

Banned
Proper beer glass at home, I approve. I'm actually totally dry in the beer department right now, which isn't acceptable. Been upping my scotch game, though, so it balances a bit.

Im basically fueled by bourbon and I just can't get into scotch, regardless of how hard I may or may not try.

But vodka...vodka is gross*

*this opinion is my own and in no way reflects that of the HaloGaf community. Please don't post this on a forum and overreact.

RowdyReverb

And its cold.

Gross

I, too, only drink my beer at the proper temperature of 70 degrees Celsius with a dash of cream and sugar.
So what are the impressions so far for the patch today?
It's been great for me so far. BTB matches in ~1 minute and CE's pistol is a precision weapon again.

That's what I'm fuckin talking about. I could never get a no-scope with the sniper in CE in MCC before the patch

Captain Friendo

Neo Member
I know this is completely off topic and i'm sorry, but i'm from Sydney, and it would really mean a lot if you guys kept my city in your thoughts/prayers tonight.

Kibbles

Who runs this and can they not make it embarrassing?

375efbb6c56d7ed9ec869bf8782113b3.png

Not me but seriously I was genuinely trying to figure out this yesterday after work. I only found out who won by watching the past broadcasts after I found that channel it streamed on, like where is all this stuff and tournament updates even being posted?

dwells

Im basically fueled by bourbon and I just can't get into scotch, regardless of how hard I may or may not try.

But vodka...vodka is gross*

*this opinion is my own and in no way reflects that of the HaloGaf community. Please don't post this on a forum and overreact.

Scotch takes time to get into. Get yourself a mid-range scotch and try adding a splash of filtered water to it. Might sound like blasphemy, but it will cool it down a bit and actually opens up some scotches a bit.

As for vodka, have you had good vodka? I'm lucky in that the area I live in also happens to be home to one of the best-rated craft vodkas out there, but there's other good options as well. Better vodkas not only are smooth enough to take a shot without hating yourself, you can actually let it linger for a bit and detect some flavors. I'd recommend the Moscow Mule as a great vodka mixed drink to try sometime. It's simple and tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom