• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No early access code in my email... Bummed but not in the slightest surprised. These sorts of things tend to go to individuals with some kind of notoriety or connection, and I have neither. :p

-Ryn

Banned
Evil Geniuses and Counter Logic gaming will be streaming halo 5 tomorrow with golden boy and Bravo.

http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/2pot3j/halo_5_guardians_mp_beta_dev_qa_streams_this/
How many streams are there gonna be? I mean I'm not complaing but this is more than I expected.

The Sprint (ha) is a very cool thing 343 are doing. Also Regret is considered a "remix" map?
That's the current theory/consensus yeah.
The two maps have very similar geomory in certain areas.

It was fun to be a part of the sprint both in terms of development and, of course, being recorded. #ego
Probably wasn't that great...
#stupidlyjealous

So my friend sent me this video and I decided to upload it for him. Halogaf, I give you

The Four Power Drains Of Doom!
dont-cross-the-streams-t-shirt.jpg

Mdot

I had early access to the Halo 3 beta and I felt like the coolest dude around. I literally faked an illness at work to go home and DL it when I saw it in my inbox. Ahh the little things in life.

Will we be able to get the armor after the beta launches? or if we dont get the required achievements until after the beta will we not have the armor in the full game?

I love sprint. I love ads.

Also, Frankie and Tashi are looking pretty good nowadays.

Shameless!

Code plz.

Edit: I forgot I did have a legitimate question for Frankie or Tashi.

Is the music in the "The Sprint" teaser from Halo 5? My gut tells me no, but I'm curious.

jem0208

So some guy on the Twitts says that Xbox Preview members get early access to the beta this weekend.

Say whut.

Do want.

fASKasildhiajhdioas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Preview members get it on the fucking 19th!

Okay, anyone who isn't a preview member and wants an invite, I'm happy to oblige.

HTupolev

I'm okay with jetpacks when something's been built for them, like BTB on Spire.

They play hell on more "classic" Halo design, though. I wouldn't say they're on AL's level, but they're definitely disruptive.

tootsi666

Say whut.

Do want.

fASKasildhiajhdioas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Okay, anyone who isn't a preview member and wants an invite, I'm happy to oblige.
Really? I need to get a code for that shit.

Ace 8095

Say whut.

Do want.

I'd like an invite. GT: Ace 8095

Welfare

Just looked at it myself.

We (preview members) only get "Week 1" access, which doesn't say what we get exactly, but it does say we won't get access to the full 7 maps and 11 weapons like the full beta.

jem0208

Just looked at it myself.

We (preview members) only get "Week 1" access, which doesn't say what we get exactly, but it does say we won't get access to the full 7 maps and 11 weapons like the full beta.

Presumably they're going to rotate modes and maps etc. They did say we'd be voting on stuff for each week.

I'm having issues with XBL at the moment by the way. Can't seem to add friends. I'll try again in a bit but if I'm not already friends with you it may not work...

Scratch that. Seems to be working now.

I love sprint. I love ads.

Also, Frankie and Tashi are looking pretty good nowadays.

Shameless!

Code plz.

Edit: I forgot I did have a legitimate question for Frankie or Tashi.

Is the music in the "The Sprint" teaser from Halo 5? My gut tells me no, but I'm curious.

I was wondering this too, I doubt it since it doesn't sound anything like the other Jinnouchi stuff we've heard in the Halo 5 vids.

What e-mail is sending you guys the Halo 5 Beta access stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom