• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be a Debbie downer, but by the time you guys get accepted into the preview program and are able to download the app that grants you access to the beta.

It'll probably be over. The early access Beta that is.

darthbob

Xbone noob here, is the dashboard preview program 'public' like it was on the 360? Back in the day you could sign up for it at the connect site, but I don't see anything like that on there now. ;_;

jem0208

Not to be a Debbie downer, but by the time you guys get accepted into the preview program and are able to download the app that grants you access to the beta.

It'll probably be over. The early access Beta that is.

That's quite possible. I'm not sure how long exactly it takes for the whole invite process to work. You'll probably have to become a member today and download the app etc. to get access.

Welfare

You don't need to check your email for the code. You will be sent a message by Xbox with 2 codes, the beta and the check to play it early.

ultimota

can someone invite me to the preview program? even if i miss the early beta it would be nice to get dash updates early GT = ultimaotaku

Pennybags

Well, even though it's probably a vain effort for our purposes, I would still like a Preview invite if somebody would be so kind.

I was actually meaning to get on that before but forgot.

jem0208

Dammit.

Just realised we have family coming home for Christmas tomorrow. Looks like I won't be playing much of the beta this weekend ._.

Just saw "The Sprint" trailer for Halo 5 and it looks like it's going to be awesome. They're definitely listening, that's for sure. This is exactly what we've all been asking for, letting us into the development cycle.

343 will be loved once again.

Defect

I'm going to be busy most of the day tomorrow but I will most likely be playing it at around 10pm EST. Anyone want to play with me? There's no way I'm soloing.

tootsi666

So, I should have tried to get into the preview earlier it seems. It's gonna be a long weekend being jealous.

Or someone named Frankie could help. Plz

IHaveIce

Banned
Damn, Especially this weekend I have to much on my timetable, will probably only get one game and then have to wait till the 29th.

But nice stuff

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
FaAUB69.jpg

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I love sprint. I love ads.

Also, Frankie and Tashi are looking pretty good nowadays.

Shameless!

Code plz.

Edit: I forgot I did have a legitimate question for Frankie or Tashi.

Is the music in the "The Sprint" teaser from Halo 5? My gut tells me no, but I'm curious.

PMs

jem0208

I just realised that I didn't actually agree to the new terms and conditions until just now. Am I still going to get the early access? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom