• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveIce

Banned
God make this happen, Frank. If there's something we've all been clamoring for as a community is for Reclaimer Radio to come back.
Lmao.

Also all you guys, are you understanding that the H5 team and the MCC team are two different teams? And more people would be upset that now even the H5 beta would be delayed than this way.
At least they give something till the MCC works even better( which it does nowadays pretty good), just because now other people got also in the beta? That happens all the time man, you will get in keep calm.

If 343 would cancel the H5 beta with the explanation "to fix the MCC" the shitstorm would be on a whole new level

-Ryn

Banned
Do we have any idea how long it'll be until the sprint ViDoc is up on YouTube? I only have internet on my phone right now :(

Madness

People from here are actually playing the Halo 5 beta right this instant? C'mon Tashi, hook up a code. I'll join you for radarless BR starts on the new Midship.

Mix

I'm kind of scared to ask but what's Reclaimer Radio??

It's a Halo community podcast comprising of members of HaloGAF including me, Ghazi, aHebrewManagerie and Subzero at a starbucks. We talk about Halo and do horrible Christopher Walken impersonations

Dub117

Bonnie Ross: "we'll make it right"

Invites people who potentially don't even play Halo to an early beta.

Feels real good to be a Halo fan right now.

Edit: listened to RR when Tashi was still on (I'm an underground hardcore Halo fan, y'all wouldn't understand) but I have not since you have taken over Hebrew, as I have been busy with stupid adult stuff. Throw me a link when you get a chance, this H5 has me nerding out a little bit! Thanks in advance.

Double edit: I'm sure I can search and find it, just giving you a chance to plug your podcast bruh. I'll give it a listen either way!

I'm kind of scared to ask but what's Reclaimer Radio??
A podcast that me and some other people from the community do, Tashi used to do HaloGAF radio,then he got hired at 343 so we picked up where he left off. We have a blast doing it,which is the important thing, I'd pimp it for you,but I'm on mobile.

It's a Halo community podcast comprising of members of HaloGAF including me, Ghazi, aHebrewManagerie and Subzero at a starbucks. We talk about Halo and do horrible Christopher Walken impersonations

Nailed it.

Kibbles

Is there any way to get text alerts to your phone when you receive a new XBL message? I want to download this right away. I doubt it'll get sent early enough for me to be able to download and play but it's worth a shot.

Deception

Is there any way to get text alerts to your phone when you receive a new XBL message? I want to download this right away. I doubt it'll get sent early enough for me to be able to download and play but it's worth a shot.
Download smartglass it will give you a notification when you have a new message

Not really. If you have a Windows Phone you can get push notifications, which is nice.
It's the one thing I can brag about as a WP user.

Smartglass has push notifications when you get the message. I'm probably going to check up around midnight PST and if it's not up by then, I'll have to wait until later tonight unfortunately.

Fan podcast made by some of the fellas here.

A podcast that me and some other people from the community do, Tashi used to do HaloGAF radio,then he got hired at 343 so we picked up where he left off. We have a blast doing it,which is the important thing, I'd pimp it for you,but I'm on mobile.

That's pretty cool! Thanks for the heads up!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
0Z7AoKd.gif

People who had to suffer through the first weeks of MCC should get a code, but that would be caring about your consumer, so maybe that's asking too much.

Ramirez

People who had to suffer through the first weeks of MCC should get a code, but that would be caring about your consumer, so maybe that's asking too much.

You're talking about millions of people, lol.

So MCC works pretty well for me now, but my god, the voting options. :|

Mix

The Sprint was amazing and I really am looking forward to more. Much better done than I had expected it would be.

heckfu

Banned
Maybe it's, *gasp* not ready for such a huge influx of people?

As soon as I say MCC is working well, I try H2A and get the wonderful rocket shot that comes out after you've ducked back into cover and you suicide. That's enough MCC for me.

c u on dota2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom