• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ryn

Banned
I dunno, aren't people being allowed to play today?
Yeah I just assumed they could play and stream as much as they want. Didn't really think there was an embargo.

What's the word on sharing gameplay? I see Dax is streaming, so I guess there isn't a restriction?
So far there hasn't been any mention from what I can tell so I'd imagine you can you share as much as you want.

Edit

There it is

RdN

It's a perfectly fair rant, but allow me to add some context:

1. We're still fixing MCC. There will be continual updates on big and small items.
2. MCC is finally in a usable state for the vast majority of users. If you're still unable to matchmake, we'd VERY much like to see your gamertag and use it to figure out some weird edge cases.
3. Some of the things that are still wrong with MCC are server side/hopper issues we'll be addressing continually as other tech fixes take effect.
4. The Halo 5 team is not the same team as the MCC team. They are tasked with making H5. They are not drawing resources from the same pool. Life must go on.
5. The Beta was always due in Dec. We have to stick to that schedule because that's how production has to work. there are lots of dependencies.

6. The eary access is a limited and wonky version of the beta. they are getting a fraction of the content and will have to endure a lot of server side dickery. They are testing it at scale so that MCC purchasers (who they are largely a subset of) will enjoy a much tighter and FAR more complete experience.

Frank, this might be true for user in the US, but it's far from the reality for those in the UK, Brazil, Australia and more. It's almost impossible for us to get into matches.

Oooh, I wish I had a connection good enough to stream.

Instead, I'll post first impressions from a skeptic. I'm excited to try it though

Good day for me to get this email

conec1_zps1d102904.png

6 upload too, pretty swee

clav

Frank, can you take a look at mine (Mdot twenty3): as I noted above, I sometimes have terrible lag in H2A matches. Doesn't seem to happen on any other maps from CE, original 2, 3, 4. Figure that might help if others are experiencing similar issues.

I've been having this problem since launch for most H2A games.

No dedis.

Alright, finally got around to posting some of my clips if anybody is interested.

Splattering a guy + sending him flying. I laughed incredibly hard when I did this.

Also, Frank/Tashi/343/whoever, I ran into this glitch a bunch the other day. Go to launch the game, press start, and then the UI never loads. I couldn't do anything. . Quit the process on the dashboard and relaunched, still ran into the problem. Tried 5+ times, then went and unplugged everything and still nothing. Unplugged everything again and let sit for an hour or so then it finally worked. Don't know if it is an MCC issue or an X1 issue.

nillapuddin

How long til I should expect to start downloading

I've got my company working night shifts and I'm about to crash, but I've got to know if I should call someone back at the house to watch out and start the download

SERIOUS BUSINESS

RowdyReverb

I am suddenly sad that I'm leaving for my vacation this afternoon. Oh well, at least by the time I get back the real beta will be about to start.

I can't decide which day of work seems/seemed slower:

Today, waiting to play Halo 5

Or October 24th, the last work day before my wedding.

I have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom