• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Happy fucking holidays you mother fuckers.

edit: Especially you Fahz, fuck you the most for that gif.

giphy.gif

Madness

It's crazy how it's going to be Christmas and there are still issues with the game. So many more people will open their games they got as gifts and potentially be disappointed.

Tawpgun

It's crazy how it's going to be Christmas and there are still issues with the game. So many more people will open their games they got as gifts and potentially be disappointed.

I read these comments all the time. And sporadically see the occasional person who has just got out of a bad MCC experience.

But have most of you people complaining about it still being broken played recently? AR starts is the only issue I have with MCC now.

It's been "fixed" for me and everyone I've played with for 2 or so weeks now.

Madness

I read these comments all the time. And sporadically see the occasional person who has just got out of a bad MCC experience.

But have most of you people complaining about it still being broken played recently? AR starts is the only issue I have with MCC now.

I never said broken. I wrote still issues with the game. Not having ranks for playlists would count as an issue, Team hardcore with BR starts for Halo 2 and Halo 3 not in, I haven't played since the Spartan ops update though. I agree a lot of the problems are fixed, but to say it's completely fixed, I don't know. I couldn't find a BTB match a few days ago at all etc.

I wonder if campaign is all fixed now, no more crashes or things like the untracked build error. You know a lot of people will want to jump into them, the cross game playlists.

even on that note, the vast majority of the matches I play are BR starts.

The game works, people. If it launched in this condition we probably wouldn't be complaining.

Madness

The game works, people. If it launched in this condition we probably wouldn't be complaining.

But it didn't launch in this condition, so no point in thinking of "what ifs".

It wasn't until I think two patches ago that the fame became mostly functional, and it took easily a month+ to get it there.

-Ryn

Banned
Frank/Tashi, any plans to open up the Halo Community Feedback Program to international, and not just US residents?
If I recall correctly Frankie said that the reason they haven't yet is due to legal disputes so they're probably still working on that.

Madness

So much for the game working fine. Got a 3v2 match on battle creek CE, then a ridiculously laggy match of Halo 3 on high ground, and now a BTB match one bomb assault on Stonetown that crashed after loading taking me to basically blank game over screen.

I still can't play Halo 4. And parties are still God awful to work. This game is still buggy after a month and a half. It's unacceptable but I'm sure it'll be acceptable by February once the beta is over.

Geez, this has made me bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom