• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ryn

Banned
Put alcohol in it and it's all the better.
approval-people-clapping.gif

Applies to virtually ALL drinks that exist, no?
Alcoholic milk?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Sometimes I like to put alcohol in my alcohol.

I'm insane, I know.
Ridiculous. that your console is limited if you are offline. It doesn't even load your pins... Seriously, WTF?

All of that stuff is tied to your gamertag and synced online. Why wouldn't it be limited?

FyreWulff

Ridiculous. that your console is limited if you are offline. It doesn't even load your pins... Seriously, WTF?

The 360 couldn't load pins if Live was down either. It's always been an online-only feature.

Are we going off by Reach's all gametype encompossing population counter, or did you actually count Reach's individual playlist count and compare that to Halo 4's War Gamess?

Halo Wars held on to about 5000-8000 players everyday last time I had it, so Halo 3 might still get up 10k.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=131250968&postcount=15248 sept numbers

http://carnage.bungie.org/haloforum/halo.forum.pl?read=1198922 end of october numbers (32k)

Merry Xmas HaloGaf!

Havent really been active in a while but im intrigued by the Guardians beta so may try and get games in with some of you.

HaloGAF MCC customs should be a thing, are they a thing?

Nebula

For the first time since I was like 6 I didn't receive a single gaming related gift on Christmas. I guess my family noticed I've been playing a lot less. Feels weird.

Merry Christmas you rag tag bunch of scrubs.

-Ryn

Banned

Granadier

343 was actually preparing us for the Christmas day meltdown of Live ever since Nov, 11th.

It all makes sense now. My eyes have been opened!

/s

CliQ

Hey guys just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas! I spent the day in my bed. I went to the hospital yesterday because I was very sick and found out I have pneumonia. I'm doing well and I caught it at the early stages which is very treatable. Should feel 100% in a few weeks.

With that being said I don't think I'll be hosting the Throwdown this weekend. lol

Again everyone take care and have a Merry Christmas!

-Ryn

Banned
Hey guys just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas! I spent the day in my bed. I went to the hospital yesterday because I was very sick and found out I have pneumonia. I'm doing well and I caught it at the early stages which is very treatable. Should feel 100% in a few weeks.

With that being said I don't think I'll be hosting the Throwdown this weekend. lol

Get well soon bro!

Feels weird posting twice in a halo thread - don't make me post a third time

Are the Halogaf customs competitive in nature? I'm tempted to try and get some 2v2 or 4v4 pit games going sometime!
Throwdown compilation

Can't say whether it's competitive personally as I haven't gotten to play in them yet. They sound rad though.

Merry ChriXistmas to all!

Feel better man, I too feel like crap. Been vomiting all night/morning lol

This must be due to your hate for BTB being exposed. Sucks that I got caught in the crossfire! Draggin' me down man, draggin' me down..
<3

Get better, dude!

Granadier

Make sure Cliique and Jayrme D are on separate teams or you will get shit on ;)

@Cliique, get well soon bro. Pneumonia can't be fun.

edit: Man I really enjoy watching meltdowns over on the gaming side.

VinFTW

Happy holidays HaloGAF. Love this community, despite our constant bickering sometimes :p

Nice to have a voice for the franchise we love.

Cheers

HTupolev

A couple years ago I spent Christmas in the hospital with a collapsed lung. That was weird.

Good luck with that pneumonia.

I wish everyone a merry christmas if I haven't done so!

Oh man. My girl-friend wants me to come to their parents home on January 29th. And I hoped I could play the whole night before getting there. (I am staying there for the first week) Damn you. pre-access weekend for making me addicted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom