• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overdoziz

Banned
ff5dab609f.png

jem0208

Apologies, I know this probably old as fuck (I haven't really been following Halo news very intently), but was Josh Holmes straight-up lying about ADS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XthuZAGTjpU
They were forward about autos having a tighter spread from the start. There's an interview somewhere where he explicitly says the spread tightens.

As for the tweet, that depends on how you interpret it I suppose. There's definitely no disadvantage for hip fire when compared to previous Halos.

Then again he also claimed there was no flinch.

Also this has been discussed to death and back.

Walshicus

I've been trying to watch Nightfall episode 3 for a while now, but the video keeps crashing to dashboard after a few seconds. Anyone else getting this and is it fixable?

Akai__

Anybody know, if there will be playlists in the Beta? I mean, we are getting 2 game-modes, right?

I would guess one playlist for Slayer and one for Crossfire.

Darn mobile auto correct. Was supposed to say "relic."

In not joking though. I bet when they add it, it will cause issues.

I was joking with a friend about MCC imploding and how 343i wouldn't risk it, if they would ever add Reach and/or ODST. Not even a week later and they announced ODST and Relic. I'm expecting a disaster.

Just to clarify, I don't wish for it to happen. I'd rather have a 100% working game.

Sephzilla

They better throw a lot into that collectors edition to justify a $250 price tag. Especially when I still remember all that came with the Reach special edition that was half that price.

Omni

It's so vague

They're not really making any real case as to why people should preorder this stuff. I might just do it for the sake of it but I dunno if I care enough to pay 250 dollars on Halo any more. Even Reach's legendary edition was pushing it.

edit. wait 250 US dollars? Oh my god. Haha. I wonder how expensive it will be down here.

Madness

"plus new digital content to enhance Spartan combat".

Will probably be something like exclusive scopes and iron sights that could make for easier sight lines on DMR or something.

What else could enhance Spartan combat? Or it probably relates to the "other shoe" of BTB/Non-Arena or Infinity game play. Perks, specializations etc.

Havok

Why not leave flinch in 5 only for the SMGs and ARs? I mean who cares for those weapons, right? Just don't touch the precision weapons *Puts ADS Into Everything*

link1201

Will probably be something like exclusive scopes and iron sights that could make for easier sight lines on DMR or something.

What else could enhance Spartan combat? Or it probably relates to the "other shoe" of BTB/Non-Arena or Infinity game play. Perks, specializations etc.
Kinda what I'm thinking....they have been pretty quiet on that front.

VinFTW

I can't be the only one who thinks that all of you implying that BtB will have all the filler/bad shit from Halo 4 (perks, infinity shit, etc) are just being ridiculous?

link1201

I can't be the only one who thinks that all of you implying that BtB will have all the filler/bad shit from Halo 4 (perks, infinity shit, etc) are just being ridiculous?
I don't think it'll have that exactly but I do think they will have something. I am waiting to see what that is.

Who knows it may be great. I just don't think the "arena style" will be across the board.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I love that they're announcing the dumb kid editions and seemingly letting you preorder them (I'm on mobile and links are being weird for me), but no one actually knows what comes with them.

Sephzilla

Ok then i am not crazy when I remembered that right.. $250 is insane. We need more details obviously. But still uhhh..

I highly doubt that they're going to be able to justify the $250 price tag. It would need considerably more than Reach had in it's LE. They need to straight up justify why Halo 5 costs almost as much as a Wii-U

I highly doubt that they're going to be able to justify the $250 price tag. It would need considerably more than Reach had in it's LE. They need to straight up justify why Halo 5 costs almost as much as a Wii-U

Hell, I don't think any Halo LE at $150 is ever going to even match the Reach Legendary Edition in terms of value. $250 is unbelievable - I basically got my Xbox One at that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom