• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onikaan

New patch showed accurate rooster details for about 5 minutes now shows me nothing, even when my friends are on.

During this whole debacle, I continue to feel like a bear with a jar of hunny, and I just cant get the lid off. So I've resorted to licking around the rim for any morsel I can get.

Madness

I didn't even bother trying this game today.

RIP 343

Downloaded update, find H2A game, wait in roster with it showing as "in lobby". Almost 5+ mins go by, no game, back out, console off. I've had enough of 4 days of searching now.

Hopefully customs can be run much better so the few people still playing it have a nicer time. Game has plummeted on Xbox Live activity and twitch game list as well.

Magni

Finally get a game, it's 4v3 (I'm in the team with 3 obviously), vs 4 guys who are all talking to each other, one of my teammates quits instantly and the remaining one obviously doesn't have a mic in.

I've never been so frustrated playing Halo between 2007 and 2011 :(

Onikaan

Halo 3 playlist. Got a match, uneven teams but I still managed to do some work. Got straight into another game of halo 3. Even teams. Game crashed 2 minutes in, boot to dashboard.

We continue in strife.

Ramirez

Halo 3 playlist. Got a match, uneven teams but I still managed to do some work. Got straight into another game of halo 3. Even teams. Game crashed 2 minutes in, boot to dashboard.

We continue in strife.

Well the patch wasn't doing anything for MM to begin with.

CyReN

mhr6h0B.gif

Magni

I'm finding games way more easily then earlier this week. But the majority of them are crashing before launch, and the few that do start are always lopsided, one way or another. Haven't really had a nice close 4v4 with three old-school teammates.

singhr1

Definitely much better but lots of room for improvement.

But man, latest game just terrible. H2C 5 v 6 on Ascension. Map is pretty small for this. Plus one person leaves on my team. Rest of team sub-0.5 k/d I barely go 11/7. Our team loses 50-20. Man..

Magni

Wow, just had another weird bug. Matchmaking crapped out on me because for some reason there were 12 (???) of us in Halo 2 Classic. After numerous black screens, there's only 10 of us left but we're at the Matchmaking screen. Nobody's talking obviously, so to see if it's not just a visual bug I go ahead and start a custom Team Slayer BRs on Lockout... and everybody was actually there. A fun game, my team won 50-43 I think it was, by far the best game I've played so far. It would have been better had it been 4v4 though, and with everyone talking. Everybody left after the game though :(

Who's running customs right now?

singhr1

Anyone having a Halo 2C bug in which when you load in after everyone else. My last match was already 2-1 when I got in. Happened once earlier too.

singhr1

Well, it works.

Also, why do I have to enter my password each time I sign in on Xbox One? I have my sign in preferences set to No Barriers but I still have to type my password every single time. wtf

That's messed up. Try removing it locally and re-adding it?

klodeckel

Banned
Sometimes I am in a matchmade game and I get a scoreboard-screen every 10 seconds - resulting in huge lags. Something seems not right with the connection to the dedicated server there - because in the time in between, I can play like completely lag-free.

Onikaan

Roster problems continue. Friends cant see each other online. Inviting then leads to a connection screen they cannot back out of. Requires reboot of game from dash.

How can I tell if my Master Chief Collection needs to be patched or has to be patched? I am used to the PS4 where it says a title has been updated in the notifications (or the 360, where it actually tells you to patch before playing).

Booshka

So um if MS decides to resell TMCC will it have ALL the updates on disc so it won't be a tragedy of a re-experience like launch has?

They'd have to pump out another Blu Ray disc to fit all the shit in this game. I doubt they want to do that, they should though, after all this shit.

How can I tell if my Master Chief Collection needs to be patched or has to be patched? I am used to the PS4 where it says a title has been updated in the notifications (or the 360, where it actually tells you to patch before playing).

If it's been patched, it should have a little starburst on the My Games & Apps screen.

Madness

So um if MS decides to resell TMCC will it have ALL the updates on disc so it won't be a tragedy of a re-experience like launch has?

They would take even great flak then for launching a broken game early and then reselling the game with all the fixes. They won't resell, they'll just keep adding content patches. I don't even care. Let them add another 40 gigs worth of patches if it means the game gets fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom