• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthbob

Mmmm

RUvwvFk.gif

That's actually a foot, so the clam is trying to get the fuck outta there.

Ein Bear

Damn, Halo 2 is a lot harder than I remember it being. I'm playing through everything, in order, on Heroic, and I've already died more in Halo 2 just going through Cairo Station and Outskirts than I did on my entire CE playthrough.

Did they punch up the difficulty for Anniversary or something? I really don't remember Jackal snipers and melee hits one-shotting you on Heroic. Might as well bump it up to Legendary at this rate.

I played Halo 3 - The Covenant today. 3 is so damn pretty. Except for the Cortana Sequences. She is pretty jaggy. Game is still a lot of fun.

Afterwards we played Halo 4 - Forerunners. Halo 4 looks like a next gen title at specific spots. Shame that it does not have stable 60 frames per seconds.

Sunset Overdrive is really great, but it isn't very challenging sp wise.
True. After you have figured out how the movement works, it's pretty easy. Nevertheless it is Xbox One's biggest exclusive at this moment and looks beautiful. I enjoyed every bloody second of it. I should dive into the co-op...

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Both. Mostly the latter.

My brother and I used to see who could drink the most salt water by mixing in salt with tap water. Whoever couldn't drink their cup lost.

I gagged just reading this.

HGCxuWo.gif

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Beaten

Grocery day was a special time for us...

Turns out chugging a large cup of vinegar isn't a good idea

Did you two just look at a bunch of shit that you shouldn't eat/drink in excess and say...

"Wow, we should eat/drink that in excess."

Omni

Nothing wrong with wanting a refund. Or posting about it for that matter.

The game is in a shameful state. Half of it doesn't work. The other half is riddled with bugs. And beyond "see you next week" we have no idea if 343i have even worked out what is wrong here. If I hadn't already returned CoD two weeks ago, I'd probably ask for a refund on this and buy a used copy when it's eventually fixed.

Ahhhhhhhhhh! This is the THIRD TIME I got halfway through a legendary level and saved and quit only to be greeted by the beginning of the level when I hit "resume."

This game.

IS OBJECTIVELY BAD.

The Flash

Banned
Ahhhhhhhhhh! This is the THIRD TIME I got halfway through a legendary level and saved and quit only to be greeted by the beginning of the level when I hit "resume."

This game.

IS OBJECTIVELY BAD.

Never save and quit. It's best just to stay on the pause screen until you complete the level.

Random17

This game.

IS OBJECTIVELY BAD.

Is it inconsistently doing this? Otherwise you should know better now :p

-Ryn

Banned
Did you two just look at a bunch of shit that you shouldn't eat/drink in excess and say...

"Wow, we should eat/drink that in excess."
A dare's a dare.
We were very competitive.

And occasionally bored
Inb4Idareu2>insertdarehere<

i just got matched a full BTB 16/16 game

wuttttt

sidewinder too
Misread that as 16v16. Reminded me of the Halo: Reach Chess game type.

"Community Coordinator"
He's optimistic not suicidal.

jem0208

Thanks for sharing. I feel better now.
Just thought I'd join the share party.

I'm watching South Park on Hulu Plus. #shareparty.
I should probably go to sleep. It's like 1am here.

#shareparty

Elzar's curse keeps claiming more victims.

I told ya'll.
The curse of Grunt Butt?
Just blazed through Outskirts in 8 minutes by skipping Sniper Alley. I feel so dirty, but in a good way.

Also walked on In Amber Clad and to the other side of Cairo Station. I'm so glad all this stuff is still in there.
Never feel dirty about skipping sniper alley.

You guys are strange.. I was getting on Fracas mostly, not really the fact that people are complaining. If you really want to complain and care about being heard though, don't you think Twitter is a more effective place to do that than shit up this place (specifically, this HaloGAF community thread over the Halo OT) with multiple complaint posts? I mean, if it was someone lovable like Kangaroo Flames then alright, but Fracas at his core is just.. just.. a
monster.

Who cares, this game sucks, you all suck, I suck, and most of all, Fracas sucks.
The CE Pistol doesn't though.

Just blazed through Outskirts in 8 minutes by skipping Sniper Alley. I feel so dirty, but in a good way.

Also walked on In Amber Clad and to the other side of Cairo Station. I'm so glad all this stuff is still in there.

EDIT: Hah, they named the par time achievement 'Rooftop Runner'. Sly devils, they know.

Damn, Halo 2 is a lot harder than I remember it being. I'm playing through everything, in order, on Heroic, and I've already died more in Halo 2 just going through Cairo Station and Outskirts than I did on my entire CE playthrough.

Did they punch up the difficulty for Anniversary or something? I really don't remember Jackal snipers and melee hits one-shotting you on Heroic. Might as well bump it up to Legendary at this rate.

Check you're actually playing heroic after you've finished the level/saved and quit. I chose Heroic for my run through of Cairo Station and was getting melted fast. Quit and returned later... Turned out I was playing on Legendary. Somebody else posted that this happened to them so I'm inclined to think it's potentially another bug. Glad it happened though because I decided to stop being a wuss a just continue the rest of the level and campaign on Ledge. It's not as hard as I remember it actually, just have to be methodical and disciplined for the most part.

jem0208

You guys are strange.. I was getting on Fracas mostly, not really the fact that people are complaining. If you really want to complain and care about being heard though, don't you think Twitter is a more effective place to do that then shit up this place (specifically, this HaloGAF community thread over the Halo OT) with multiple complaint posts? I mean, if it was someone lovable like Kangaroo Flames then alright, but Fracas at his core is just.. just.. a
monster.

Who cares, this game sucks, you all suck, I suck, and most of all, Fracas sucks.
The CE Pistol doesn't though.
Let's all just wallow in our misery of how much everything just sucks.

We can't even use the CE pistol because MM is broken.

MCC is worse than Shadowrun, confirmed by Gamespot.

Halo CE spawn system tips from Walshy

http://www.twitch.tv/walshy
So if the patch next week fixes everything are they going to change that score?

nillapuddin

Hey nerds, anyone around want to jump around and check for lag real quick, much appreciated

Btw, 650 objects, is not enough

msg: nillapuddin626

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom