• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 23| Thruster is Love, Thruster is Life

The Art of Halo 5 book is out on August 11th, presumably a month or more ahead of the actual game.

Could be some juicy story details in there. As well as some fantastic art, of course.

I wish Chief will get a new armor at some point of the campaign unless we are gonna play as the new guy like metal gear solid 2.

35dlls? woot
Why does HaloGaf have to be slow posting/dead today? I need to get away from the shitter sides of Gaf. =/

I am posting in the gaming side, someone save me

I am posting in the gaming side, someone save me

Is the term SJW being used? If not I win for Crappiest Thread Ever.

It's nice out today in NM, wouldn't you say?

If you're bored, I just uploaded a new video to youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjir_W7O_Co&list=PLznRWCMoBpKz4IkzLK6XYmD4JtQBQR13F&index=1

It was for like, maybe three hours. Then it got windy as fuck.

Maybe I'll Twitch stream something. Maybe the DOA5 demo (waiting for payday for full game).

AlStrong

how the fuck aren't there bots....

that's overly disappointing.

I just think in this day and age, if a game is to have splitscreen, the game should have AI bots.

Firefight yo.

Oh.

........................................................................................................

Madness

hard core, squishy everything else

don't forget hard dick ;)

dJd7O7y.gif

MCC will be non-existent by the end of 2015.

Might as well enjoy it till then.

Good to see 343 ruin the best Halos for their warped version of their own.

MCC will still have a population and I can guess when Halo 5 starts to drop off like 4 did the populations might actually be similar.

Just watch the first 3 minutes that sums up this video.

"One thing we cannot be is forgiving."

Nope.gif

Runs entirely contrary to some of my most fundamental beliefs. Refusing to forgive destroyed the lives of a number of people very close to me. Fuck that noise, I'm not gonna stay bitter out of principle.

"
What a joke, go do something constructive.

seems pretty constructive to me, no swearing, no calling people out.

All he did was post a link and the video title and the dude in the video seems pretty calm.

You don't have to agree but telling someone to "do something constructive" because you don't agree seems kinda scummy in my book.

Mix

Not yet. E3 at the latest, maybe sooner. I preordered the $100 one cause I know the digital content is at least a season pass, maybe single player DLC 9doubt it). If the statue is baller enough I'll switch to that one.
I preordered the $250 one because I am an
adult
nerd and I do what I want.

does this guy ever come up with a solution or is he just talking out of his ass. Sure everyone would love an improved population but how? if not something that just quickly fixed, And im a 27 mins in and he has yet to talk about a solution. Just talking about how this game should not have been released the way it was. Well no shit, Be he acts like 343 isn't dedicated to the MCC, seriously sorry i just dont buy this guy.

Smooth talker, at least i can listen to him

IDK if this has been posted, but the Halo 4 forge map Onyx is in the team odd ball playlist.

Does that mean 343 has some tool that allows them to port 360 forge variants to Xbox One?

IDK if this has been posted, but the Halo 4 forge map Onyx is in the team odd ball playlist.

Does that mean 343 has some tool that allows them to port 360 forge variants to Xbox One?

The real question is, will they allow the Community to upload their custom maps and playlists? I think you know the sad, sad answer.

daedalius

"

seems pretty constructive to me, no swearing, no calling people out.

All he did was post a link and the video title and the dude in the video seems pretty calm.

You don't have to agree but telling someone to "do something constructive" because you don't agree seems kinda scummy in my book.

hour of bitching.

seems pretty on point to me.

Provenderpy should be banned.

Why's 343 still doing that filtered hud shit from Halo 3 with ODST?

What does this even mean?

It was for like, maybe three hours. Then it got windy as fuck.

Dude, it was great here today. Partly cloudy, like 65 degrees, very slight breeze, gorgeous.

I love watching those. They are awesome and sometimes even painful, when there's a bullshit death involved.

That was a crazy painful death too. If I had survived for like 15 more seconds, I would be the world #1.

Glad I could provide you some entertainment though. :)

Top Bottom