• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 23| Thruster is Love, Thruster is Life

Even the bros deserve better. Humanity deserves better.

The Halo fanbase deserves better. Bros only exist because they keep catering to them. Bungie created Destiny and finally said fuck all to the shitty competitive Halo fanbase they created instead of nurturing us to be better human beans.

343 must step up and become the Banjo to our Kazooie.

TOTP EDIT: I mean look at us, we bitch and moan over most things, but can we really be blamed? Sure, Kazooie seems like a nuisance, but she might be the product of Banjo's bullshit over the years. Banjo needs to step his shit up if they are to continue collecting Jiggies and saving Jinjos. Shit's getting real crazy out there, the competition is legit now, more than ever! That Custom Gruntilda Broiler isn't going to create itself..

Nowise10

halo-the-master-chief-collection-odst-plaza-57e9952a83574ef8b87f5d19df5150ee.jpg

New ODST looks brighter at the moment then the 360 version. plz fix.

Tawpgun

Relic skybox isnt bad its just... nothing.

Better than what I feared though. Looks super clear. Not that stormy shit that was in the concept

Nowise10

Relic skybox isnt bad its just... nothing.

Better than what I feared though. Looks super clear. Not that stormy shit that was in the concept

Pretty sure the stormy clouds could be in view on the other side of the map. The screenshot we got, we only see a small view of the skybox.

Which I still don't get how anyone could hate stormy clouds.

Impala26

Pretty sure the stormy clouds could be in view on the other side of the map. The screenshot we got, we only see a small view of the skybox.

Yeah, not bad, it's just for some reason the H2 Relic looked really... I dunno, drab.

Can we get a map that plays during a torrential downpour?

JDHarbs

New ODST looks brighter at the moment then the 360 version. plz fix.
I remember getting headaches often during day time portions because of the lighting and my compulsive need to never turn off VISR. I'd be okay with changes there.

Nighttime areas were just fine the way they were though and those changes are really effecting the mood. Still...w.i.p.

Tawpgun

I don't trust 343 to make a map in a stormy environment. They have a tendency to favor pretty effects over visibility

HTupolev

Wasn't Halo 4 a bit bright in MCC as well. Did that get fixed ?
Haven't played enough Halo 4 MCC to know, but Halo 3's brightness curves are screwed up. It also bizarrely suffers from more color banding than the 360 version (see: Floodgate's sky).

-Ryn

Banned
I'm really hoping that if there's another boss fight with the Didact 343 is able to do it justice. Popping in and out of cover would be dumb. Give Chief Super Saiyan powers for a bit or something if ya need to just make it awesome. Or hell, maybe a certain prototype could be used? Hmmmm...

Even the bros deserve better. Humanity deserves better.

The Halo fanbase deserves better. Bros only exist because they keep catering to them. Bungie created Destiny and finally said fuck all to the shitty competitive Halo fanbase they created instead of nurturing us to be better human beans.

343 must step up and become the Banjo to our Kazooie.

TOTP EDIT: I mean look at us, we bitch and moan over most things, but can we really be blamed? Sure, Kazooie seems like a nuisance, but she might be the product of Banjo's bullshit over the years. Banjo needs to step his shit up if they are to continue collecting Jiggies and saving Jinjos. Shit's getting real crazy out there, the competition is legit now, more than ever! That Custom Gruntilda Broiler isn't going to create itself..
10/10

i cri evrytiem

sneak peek into the development of the new ReclaimerHub assets:

Rdx05Bc.png

the assassination mic bit will probably be cut. RIP creativity
Noooooooooo!!

Keep it!

Mix

Ranks? Playlist updates? Exactly as you remember it?
I always looked at it as those kinds of things being features. Content is things like maps, etc. Ranks and those things are features.

Doesn't make it any less excusable. These are things that need to be addressed, and I believe are going to be so in next months CU.

Computer

Can we get true skill match making? The game may be fixed but mm is terrible. Every game is full of AKF, quitters, and level 50 vs level 1. A good close game is very rare.

Akai__

The rumours of the redesigned controller aimed for the "hardcore crowd" made me curious. But like I said in the other thread, I'm scared of MS' understanding of "hardcore".

Top Bottom