• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 23| Thruster is Love, Thruster is Life

Mohasus

GAF, I bought the MCC collection and have no intention of playing MP (I don't have XBL Gold).

I really don't want to download a 20+ gb update, is it necessary for the SP campaigns? I'm pretty much a halo newbie, played a few chapters of each game only.

JoeDanny

GAF, I bought the MCC collection and have no intention of playing MP (I don't have XBL Gold).

I really don't want to download a 20+ gb update, is it necessary for the SP campaigns? I'm pretty much a halo newbie, played a few chapters of each game only.

Why have sex without the intent to orgasm?

Why have sex without the intent to orgasm?

Some people aren't interested in the multi, believe it or not. Play nice.

To answer your questions, Mohasus, you're gonna want those updates. I'm pretty sure it's necessary, and even if it's not, there's fixes in there you'll want.

Welfare

Single player got updates, so you need it.

Some people aren't interested in the multi, believe it or not. Play nice.

To answer your questions, Mohasus, you're gonna want those updates. I'm pretty sure it's necessary, and even if it's not, there's fixes in there you'll want.

I'm a Halo fan for the story. The MP is just a bonus for me. I've liked the MP in all of the Halo games. I'm weird I guess. :p

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I'm almost always down to raid and I'd love to help out anyone on xbox one. GT: Mr Greencastle

Feel free to add me, I can help with Nightfalls, Weeklies, VoG nm/hm, Crota nm/hm (will volunteer as swordbearer, if needed), or even Crucible/Iron Banner.

Friend req sent

I'm on Destiny also, lvl 32s with a G-horn and I'd run Nightfalls, Strikes, either raid (not that I need it, but in all the times I've run VOG I've only recieved boots for my titan). I can run the sword, but I'm only so-so at it. I have a few here on my friends list but I am sometimes on at weird times (like right now).

There is a typical group I run with, but I'm always up for doing it again.

GT: Mouroutaru

Also Neverwinter is addicting. Thought I'd be turned off by the visuals, but that hasn't been the case. I keep playing just a little longer than I mean to.

Also Halo. SMG starts exist to make AR starts feel reasonable.

Already got you, but will look to play. Cheers guys

I came by just to post my laughable stats for last month...y'all beat me to it. But apparently I must be a beast because I played alnost 4 peoples worth of strait time :p

Your most-played game last month
Halo: The Master Chief Collection

• Hours-spent playing multiplayer games last month

How much wampum are these doofus counting on my head? And if it's an April fools email...double doofus.

AlStrong

Well your girlfriend is hoping you're up to the task some day.

yYObK.gif

Anyone in here want to postpone sex for a raid on xbone? CE normal. No exp necessary. Will carry. Shoot me a message or whatever: Mr Greencastle

H3 BR looks like it works fine to me.
Yeah, works perfectly well with fusion coils all over the maps. Bungie created the best sandbox with Halo 3; they designed ineffective weapons, then threw explosive shit and Power Drains everywhere. BRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBR of Halo 2, 3, 4 and 2A is a damn snoozefest.

lol Halo 5 can't come soon enough. The beta was refreshing and I'm anticipating the presentation of it all, everything from the menus to delivering the story in an interesting way. Save the Magnum too, don't force BR starts ;[ -- If the Magnum doesn't see a substantial improvement, then I hate to say it but BR starts are a must.

Nowise10

H3 BR looks like it works fine to me.

not sure if staged tho.

Why would I stage something like that lol. Custom games with friends.

Yeah, works perfectly well with fusion coils all over the maps. Bungie created the best sandbox with Halo 3; they designed ineffective weapons, then threw explosive shit and Power Drains everywhere. BRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBR of Halo 2, 3, 4 and 2A is a damn snoozefest.

lol Halo 5 can't come soon enough. The beta was refreshing and I'm anticipating the presentation of it all, everything from the menus to delivering the story in an interesting way. Save the Magnum too, don't force BR starts ;[ -- If the Magnum doesn't see a substantial improvement, then I hate to say it but BR starts are a must.

What?

Hey, not sure this is related but does the halo channel app run like garbage for anyone else? Its borderline unusable for me its so choppy

Madness

Watching Soldier again. I said it maybe a year or two ago about how 343 could take the story in a similar direction, where Chief would be the discarded, washed up "old" supersoldier while the Spartan-IV's would be the new ones, ONI would use them to lay waste to humans/rebels not liking what they and the UNSC are becoming etc. I can see Chief allying with the Rebels/Insurrectionists, and ONI could turn into a Cerberus like organization.

Blueblur1

Yeah, I wasn't a fan of the Magnum.

Tawpgun

Uhh yeah it would be a snoozefest if you need.... 16 bursts to kill someone lol.

I hope the magnum is better in H5 but MCC CE didn't do much to convince me its the GOAT starting weapon. What I see instead is a weapon that is much too easy to kill people very fast. I was assuming it'd be harder to aim but it really isn't. And if you have multiple people teamshooting good lord RIP RIP RIP

I would be interested in seeing how a pistol like the M6D would fare with better movement. No health bars. Less effective against vehicles. Better hit feedback.

CliQ

#BuffMagnumH5

1425101861943_zpstchb0zjn.gif

um, what

Top Bottom