• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 23| Thruster is Love, Thruster is Life

TheXbox

And, even though it's hard to accept for some here, it's probably their most popular game as well. Just look at Ozzy results, he said he got 700+ people from waypoint, here, beyond etc. And Halo 3 was their most popular multi-player. And yet it's been honestly pathetic how poorly it's been handled in MCC. Launch maps and gametypes despite 2+ years of refinement by Bungie, audio is messed up, Forge is screwed up, it's missing from several playlists it should be in. It's like what are you doing?

Enough excuses. Going on almost 5 months now and yet supposedly they isolated the problem in November. Bravo has been saying the same thing verbatim since then too, about how they're working to get Halo 3 in blah blah. Shameful.
It really bums me out how badly Halo 3 got the shaft. It has so many issues and they're ignoring all of them. The audio is fucked, the maps are fucked, the lighting is fucked, the aiming is fucked... I don't know if they could fix this game even if they wanted to. I feel like once they get matchmaking working correctly they're just gonna call it. Why bother with a game that's facing an imminent expiration date?

And, even though it's hard to accept for some here, it's probably their most popular game as well. Just look at Ozzy results, he said he got 700+ people from waypoint, here, beyond etc. And Halo 3 was their most popular multi-player. And yet it's been honestly pathetic how poorly it's been handled in MCC. Launch maps and gametypes despite 2+ years of refinement by Bungie, audio is messed up, Forge is screwed up, it's missing from several playlists it should be in. It's like what are you doing?

Enough excuses. Going on almost 5 months now and yet supposedly they isolated the problem in November. Bravo has been saying the same thing verbatim since then too, about how they're working to get Halo 3 in blah blah. Shameful.

Yup. Was watching Naded's stream a few weeks back and he threw out a plebiscite on which of the 5 Halo's he should play for his custom session. Over 400 voters, one vote only. H3 won the vote followed by H2C.

Sounds like Halo 3 is still dead in the water. Shit. Thanks for the link.

It appears that Halo 3 isn't being fixed in the April TU. So May is the earliest we'll have a chance of playing MLG Halo 3 settings in Team Hardcore. Or a game of Halo 3 Team Snipers. In fact, as it stands, there is no configuration for a 4v4 BR start objective gametype in The Master Chief Collection rendering objective Halo 3 games all but unplayable. Just think about that for a moment: 343 still don't have the ability to curate their own matchmaking files five months after the launch of their own game. Of course I'm sure they could have this fixed by now if there was the will but there are bandwidths and resources in the way and lessons have been learnt and it won't happen next time promise and please buy Halo 5, we have your money for the mcc now please buy Halo 5 250 bucks super rare edition pre-order here

^They seriously give no shits lol

But hey guys #HUNTtheTRUTH
hLEQJm8.jpg

"Give no shits" is surely not the truth, nor fair to the poor guys in the trenches who are working late and heading home knowing they're still not there.
But how have not been given enough / more resources? Seriously. It's April.
The issues the product still has is.. I don't even..

-Ryn

Banned
Handcannons > Rifles

Can't wait for E3. I'm hoping they show more multiplayer than single player. Keep it secret.

MouldyK

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/halo-community-update-4-3-15

The April content update, which focuses on ranking, title-specific improvements, and more, remains on track for delivery this month, and the team is putting on the finishing touches, and running final test passes. We’ll provide details about the full contents once we have locked a definitive release date. Additionally, we’ll detail some of the new systems that are being put in place regarding quitting, betrayals, reputation, and more. Look for more info soon.

This week, we released Team Doubles, which allows you to play a mix of Halo 2 Classic, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, and Halo 4 game types, and we'd like to thank you for your feedback on the playlist. We will adjust voting options and weighting in a future update to improve the mix of BR-start game types. Last week, I didn’t mention Team Objective, and I do believe some of the strategists and tacticians amongst our ranks began to worry. Fear not, hill holders and flag fumblers: Team Objective is still on the way, and tentatively scheduled for release in the coming weeks. Additionally, we’re looking forward to bringing SWAT back into the mix.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
And why would I cancel if that was the case? Don't you think I would just announce them as the winner?

Nah, I think you would just cancel the contest. But while we're at it, what's up?

Actually I decided not to give a poster to a community that treated me like shit in a thread where I was cheated of my money.

LOL

Nice, so the whole thing was bullshit.

SaganIsGOAT

At this point I'm sure nobody cares about the poster now, especially given the motivation behind the initial post being uncovered and all.

Motivation? I was gonna give my signed poster to someone on neogaf. Then I decided to share a story about being fucked over on Craigslist and was laughed at for my misfortune by members of neogaf. Therefore, why should I give this poster to someone on here? There's no financial gain for me. I gain nothing with the giveaway but lose a collectable. So what exactly are these motivations?

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Motivation? I was gonna give my signed poster to someone on neogaf. Then I decided to share a story about being fucked over on Craigslist and was laughed at for my misfortune by members of neogaf. Therefore, why should I give this poster to someone on here? There's no financial gain for me. I gain nothing with the giveaway but lose a collectable. So what exactly are these motivations?

So a tantrum then. Okay, got it. And I'm sure a shitload of people here have no fucking clue what you're talking about. So go you? Sure showed "us."

Anyway, you should give it to that comfisox guy so he can stare at Frankie's signature.

Fracas

#fuckonami

Yea I don't blame you. Forum posters love to pile on, shit sucks

MouldyK

Don't take your Off-Topic anger out on HaloGAF.

We are different from they are...
HaloGAF is worse.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Sorry for not freely giving away my collectible! My apologies that one of the five of you who PMd me is left disappointed.

I'd wonder if any of the 5 who PMed you even said shit about you in that thread you apparently got offended in.

Either way man, do you, you're clearly on some tear about something. Maybe get off the internet for a bit and sort your shit out.

Were those 5 the same that gave you shit in the other thread? If not, you really do owe them an apology.

Echo chamber!

The last remaining MCC players.

You're on a tear lately. Lol.

SaganIsGOAT

I'll offer one final apology. No, none of the people who PMd me personally attacked me in the thread. I'm not doing well financially and was just going to do something kind and giveaway a signed Halo collectible. I asked for help with shipping for obvious reasons. After being attacked in that thread I decided neogaf was no longer the platform to use for this giveaway. Again, sorry to those of you who PMd me but it honestly didn't feel good to get collectively shit on :/

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
I'll offer one final apology. No, none of the people who PMd me personally attacked me in the thread. I'm not doing well financially and was just going to do something kind and giveaway a signed Halo collectible. I asked for help with shipping for obvious reasons. After being attacked in that thread I decided neogaf was no longer the platform to use for this giveaway. Again, sorry to those of you who PMd me but it honestly didn't feel good to get collectively shit on :/

Fair enough, you should sell that poster though. Could probably get $20 for it.

Top Bottom