• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 23| Thruster is Love, Thruster is Life

-Ryn

Banned
Ram is on fire as of late

--

I'd reccomend you sell the poster as well Starstuff.

However if you're still just giving it away, I don't think you should drop the few on HaloGAF who showed interest because of some jerks in another thread. Kind of throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Just my 2 cents. Good luck with your financial troubles.

SaganIsGOAT

Fair enough, you should sell that poster though. Could probably get $20 for it.

I am trying to see what my options are. And if I seem short I apologize. Just sucks to see my entire gaming hobby disappear because of medical bills. It is a bit stressful. Fortunately though, I found buyers for my Xbox One and my PS Vita so that is a huge weight off of my shoulders. My girlfriend is going to bring me my PS4 next week so I can sell that as well.

Gaming PC, Xbox One, PS Vita, Limited Edition Destiny Headphones gone... and soon my PS4 will be go as well, but it is going to help and that is really what matters here.

Ramirez

Ill take a halo poster, ran outta toilet paper please ship quickly.

hMaS12j.jpg

Ill take a halo poster, ran outta toilet paper please ship quickly.

From salty to...?

I am trying to see what my options are. And if I seem short I apologize. Just sucks to see my entire gaming hobby disappear because of medical bills. It is a bit stressful. Fortunately though, I found buyers for my Xbox One and my PS Vita so that is a huge weight off of my shoulders. My girlfriend is going to bring me my PS4 next week so I can sell that as well.

Gaming PC, Xbox One, PS Vita, Limited Edition Destiny Headphones gone... and soon my PS4 will be go as well, but it is going to help and that is really what matters here.

Get a roomate. Prerequisite: must have an Xbone.

Nowise10

1: Brolic, you give off a great tone of smug/doucheiness, so if you could stop that, It'd be cool.

2: Don't sell something like that for $20. It's not worth it.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Can you use skulls for the solo Legendary achievement?

Don't think there is a solo legendary achievement for any but halo 4. Just saying I did them all solo. Ultimately neating them all on Legendary is what matters for the armor.

And I'd stay away from skulls. I didn't wanna chance it.

Same. People can call it a "slot machine" all they want, but the bullet spread wasn't as bad as people claim. At a certain range it would spread more, but that's balance to me. Really don't want an other Halo Reach DMR scenario, where people can shoot you across the map without any problems.

Halo 3's netcode was a joke and I feel that's why people hate on the BR. Maybe it's also, because it isn't hitscan, but I'd take bullet travelling and leading your shots over hitscan on any day. Fuck hitscan, it's easy mode.

Finally someone that is on my side :D Fully agree with this. And like you said that "spread" was a balance to make the weapon not dominant across all ranges.
A issue every Halo with Hitscan has IMO

Motivation? I was gonna give my signed poster to someone on neogaf. Then I decided to share a story about being fucked over on Craigslist and was laughed at for my misfortune by members of neogaf. Therefore, why should I give this poster to someone on here? There's no financial gain for me. I gain nothing with the giveaway but lose a collectable. So what exactly are these motivations?
I read through that thread. You drove an hour and a half to SELL something on craigslist?

How are you surprised people laughed at you?

It's difficult enough admitting you made a mistake in a tough situation. Mocking someone about it for days doesn't help.

People will forget about it. And then late next year, when even they've forgotten about it themselves, and when juices' bulletin post breaking down patch 17 for Halo 5's "functional for some" matchmaking naturally causes the OT to go into a downward spiral, we'll bring it up again for shits and giggles. This cycle will repeat for a few years until most people are too afraid to talk about it anymore because they might get banned for a bit. At this point, some members will go and make a new site for those who were traumatized, or baited and deleted, by the hate.

#silencethetruth

-Ryn

Banned
Yeah they seem legit! Buying a 12 month now.

Thanks for posting the link man!
Anytime dude

Glad I could help :)

People will forget about it. And then late next year, when even they've forgotten about it themselves, and when juices' bulletin post breaking down patch 17 for Halo 5's "functional for some" matchmaking naturally causes the OT to go into a downward spiral, we'll bring it up again for shits and giggles. This cycle will repeat for a few years until most people are too afraid to talk about it anymore because they might get banned for a bit. At this point, some members will go and make a new site for those who were traumatized, or baited and deleted, by the hate.

#silencethetruth
Something something HaloGAF Historia something #butts

Silencing the truth only makes it louder

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member

#silencethetruth
this has all happened before and it will all happen again

Yesterday I was talking with my girlfriend about Halo, and we were reminiscing about playing Jenga Tower.

It's a tragedy that we can't create those gametypes yet, has there been any news on a fix for Halo 3 forge yet?
Specifically, adding the UI option to switch the gametype.

Or am I LTTP and that's already been addressed?

Top Bottom