• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 23| Thruster is Love, Thruster is Life

kFbvK0m.png

Hire Juices, Gzuzzzzz playlists are still embarrassing as fuck.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
fuck man I badly need SWAT. Why do they remove SWAT. WHY WHY WHY. That should be the permanent playlist.

Karl2177

"Downloading Latest Data

Downloading the latest matchmaking data. Please wait."

For the last 20 minutes. Please fix the game, thanks nearly 5 months later.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Next SWAT playlist I'm going to give a serious chance to win me over. So many people like it, there has to be something magical to SWAT.

Uhhh, one shot kill. Whats not to like? lol

It's coming back, they said Objective and SWAT coming soon in recent blog post.

Yes i remember reading but no date when.

"Downloading Latest Data

Downloading the latest matchmaking data. Please wait."

For the last 20 minutes. Please fix the game, thanks nearly 5 months later.

And also i have to restart Halo MCC everytime I turn on my xbox from stand by. Otherwise i cant find any game until I restart the game. Fucking sucks

Nowise10

The Ark on LASO is realllly difficult. Just spent an hour and a half only to be at the checkpoint where the Long-sword is crashing down.

shrek

Banned
Yesterday I was talking with my girlfriend about Halo, and we were reminiscing about playing Jenga Tower.

It's a tragedy that we can't create those gametypes yet, has there been any news on a fix for Halo 3 forge yet?
Specifically, adding the UI option to switch the gametype.

Or am I LTTP and that's already been addressed?
It's already been addressed. There's a reddit thread with a list of people who have recreated most of the popular maps/gametypes (Jenga being one of them; I have it downloaded) so just add them and look at their fileshares.

Do they even use the games anymore? I've been rewatching everything since it appeared on Netflix (everything past Reconstruction just got added recently), I'm interested to see where it goes animation wise.
Yes they do. Last season was a lot of machinima. I think Burnie Burns said this season would be more animation based like one of the previous, don't remember which one in particular.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Played a few matches last night and it ran flawlessly. Pretty happy about that, but I'm about to take time off to play dark souls. I wish this had been working this well at launch.

Played a few matches last night and it ran flawlessly. Pretty happy about that, but I'm about to take time off to play dark souls. I wish this had been working this well at launch.

Yup, if the game would have launched in it's current state, it would have been acceptable. Sadly it took them ~four months to get to this point. The majority of the players have already given up and moved on. Hopefully ODST and Relic can bring some players back.

Nowise10

Yup, if the game would have launched in it's current state, it would have been acceptable. Sadly it took them ~four months to get to this point. The majority of the players have already given up and moved on. Hopefully ODST and Relic can bring some players back.

Would it really be acceptable? I still crash probably once every 12 games, It's missing basic features, and still has a grand list of bugs. I expect a finished and polished product when I spend $60 on a game, and I usually get that, but MCC is definitely not that.

Defect

It's already been addressed. There's a reddit thread with a list of people who have recreated most of the popular maps/gametypes (Jenga being one of them; I have it downloaded) so just add them and look at their fileshares.
Yeah but the spawns are messed up so it doesn't play well.

TCKaos

So what has Locke actually done?

He's only ever been in Nightfall, right? So really all he's done is command a mission where absolutely everyone under his command was killed save for himself and one other, their survival due to absolutely no actions of their own but to a secret SPARTAN-II.

But he's such a bad ass, guys.

So what has Locke actually done?

He's only ever been in Nightfall, right? So really all he's done is command a mission where absolutely everyone under his command was killed save for himself and one other, their survival due to absolutely no actions of their own but to a secret SPARTAN-II.

But he's such a bad ass, guys.

Read his Waypoint bio. Way more interesting than his appearance in Nightfall.

Short version:
after his planet was glassed and his family was killed, he was a ward of the government. While other kids wanted to enlist, Locke felt it was the UNSC's fault colonies were being wiped out. So instead he went out on his own as a manhunter/assassin, gaining the attention of ONI. They told him if he joined with them, they could make him better than he already was. Enter Nightfall.

SaganIsGOAT

Read his Waypoint bio. Way more interesting than his appearance in Nightfall.

Short version:
after his planet was glassed and his family was killed, he was a ward of the government. While other kids wanted to enlist, Locke felt it was the UNSC's fault colonies were being wiped out. So instead he went out on his own as a manhunter/assassin, gaining the attention of ONI. They told him if he joined with them, they could make him better than he already was. Enter Nightfall.

Captivating. Arbiter kill this scrub pls

Has Arbiter been tried as a war criminal? Didn't he glass like billions of people or something.

at this point it'd be live and let live, plus the UNSC have more to worry about; like the other half of the sangheili and storm and the possibility of another incursion starting.

And maaybe another insurrection...

Would it really be acceptable? I still crash probably once every 12 games, It's missing basic features, and still has a grand list of bugs. I expect a finished and polished product when I spend $60 on a game, and I usually get that, but MCC is definitely not that.

In my eyes, it would have been acceptable. The multiplayer is at least functional now and you can actually play games. Sure there are still a lot of issues atm, however launches generally have issues, which sadly seems to be the norm nowadays.

RowdyReverb

Can someone remind me how MCC supports split screen? Specifically, if I had 8 people and two Xbox Ones with MCC, could I play 4v4 via system link?

Top Bottom