• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 23| Thruster is Love, Thruster is Life

Thoughts on the montage:

- zoojoo sticking a dude who thrusted was hilarious, especially because the dude body-checks a crate and immediately faceplants on the explosion
- mix sticking a sword guy who still killed him and got a postmortem bulltrue was hilarious
- prinz's gun knowledge inexplicably translates to gunplay
- ram has wizards controlling the aim assist on his sniper
- madness snipes are on some zen "be the bullet" shit
- ground pound, while controversial, is the ultimate middle finger mechanic

IHaveIce

Banned
Well I'm in the starring part but if I watched it correctly I'm not there before that and the clip I sent you per pm is not used :(

Sik what up with that

IHaveIce

Banned
Your clip was probably my fave, I was cracking up editing that one.

I'm pretty sure you're in there. I'm now hoping I haven't ballsed up massively. :/

Could be, it is 1:30 AM here so maybe I'm just tired, but I think the one on the forge map was the one I sent in aaand I think that is missing hahah

But nontheless amazing work. Community masterpiece

Could be, it is 1:30 AM here so maybe I'm just tired, but I think the one on the forge map was the one I sent in aaand I think that is missing hahah

But nontheless amazing work. Community masterpiece

It's more than likely I just dun goofed. Apologies! I'll do another one for when the game launches anyway. :)

IHaveIce

Banned
It's more than likely I just dun goofed. Apologies! I'll do another one for when the game launches anyway. :)

No worries my friend.

You are now just in my debt. A blood debt. Oh yes, I will come someday and have some tasks that you have to fulfill for me... oh yeah.. shhh everything will be ok.

-Ryn

Banned
For those that want the HD file, have at it.

It's around 600mb.
Thanks a lot dude

No worries my friend.

You are now just in my debt. A blood debt. Oh yes, I will come someday and have some tasks that you have to fulfill for me... oh yeah.. shhh everything will be ok.
So wait... is that blood on your ice cream? I thought that was cherry syrup or something.

you say that like anime is something that needs to be saved
ftfy

Mix

Go check out the website for the best Halo podcast on the web!

ReclaimerRadio.com

EDIT: For some reason it only half works on Chrome, you have to add a 'www.' to it to make it work in Chrome :/

When the MCC works, like tonight, it's amazing how quickly I forget graphics and love games for the actual gameplay.

Team hard-core is working well for me right now. It's awesome.

CliQ

Great stuff on the video. Wish I had sent some clips in but I've been pretty busy at work. Plus you all have seen everything anything from me. It's all ground pounds!

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
finally trying to dig into MCC and... shit, these games havent aged very well. not only do they just feel so bare bones and basic, there is also some general jankiness to the controls/movement/gun play that i never noticed back in the day and am genuinely shocked to feel. halo 4 surprisingly feels pretty good (inspite of the bullshit), but none of these games hold a candle to halo 5.

sure i'm alone though, lol

finally trying to dig into MCC and... shit, these games havent aged very well. not only do they just feel so bare bones and basic, there is also some general jankiness to the controls/movement/gun play that i never noticed back in the day and am genuinely shocked to feel. halo 4 surprisingly feels pretty good (inspite of the bullshit), but none of these games hold a candle to halo 5.

I feel ur impression is tainted by problems that didn't exist until MCC. For example, Halo CE has aim assist problems.

The simplicity is layered with depth... That's why so many of us loved Halo to begin with.

I enjoyed Halo 5 though. I actually enjoyed sprint this time around.

Ramirez

Nah I feel the same. I have close to 25K matches in these games, I think their time is just done for me. The problems the game is having just kinda put the nail in the coffin. That said, I still think Halo 4 is awful, even the Legendary variant.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I feel ur impression is tainted by problems that didn't exist until MCC. For example, Halo CE has aim assist problems.

The simplicity is layered with depth... That's why so many of us loved Halo to begin with.

I enjoyed Halo 5 though. I actually enjoyed sprint this time around.

could be MCC issues (hit registration is certainly one issue) and i do appreciate the "layered depth" of halo, i've been a huge fan since the beginning. i've just never gone back and played any of the games multiplayer once a sequel has released and i'm pretty shocked at how much has actually improved.

could be MCC issues (hit registration is certainly one issue) and i do appreciate the "layered depth" of halo, i've been a huge fan since the beginning. i've just never gone back and played any of the games multiplayer once a sequel has released and i'm pretty shocked at how much has actually improved.

That's fair. To be honest one of the main reasons I love Halo 2 so much is the speed and button combos in the game. The BR feels amazing when working right.

If Halo 2 didn't have button combos it wouldn't be as timeless for me. Kinda odd... But double shooting people and clutch BXRing people just feels amazing lol

Like Ram said though.. The issues kinda puts the nail in the coffin. Kind of taints some memories =P

I'm honestly excited for new Nintendo games more than Halo 5 at the moment lol

#ImTheBest #1v1Me

ibjMCQwzVZcobX.gif

Shout out to Messofanego for the gif!

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Well done on the montage. I would have chosen one of my other clips over the stick though. :p

My girlfriend appreciated the Taylor Swift and said it worked surprisingly well with Halo.

VinFTW

So I think I want to try my hand at a HaloGAF montage as well.

If you guys want in, send me some clips (Preferably PM me).

1-2 clips max. PLEASE SEND ME THE XBOXCLIPS LINKS.

Top Bottom