• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 23| Thruster is Love, Thruster is Life

VinFTW

How long have you been a member of NeoGAF? How long have you lurked?

Pretty new to the whole NeoGAF scene. Lurked after learning that there were some good people in this community.

mjl.gif

willow ve

Forgot their once was a website. Some of those OT first posts are golden.

The kylej OT - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=503083
Back to back Booties OT - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=514139 and http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=534462

Then that one time TheOddOne killed HaloGAF - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=559898

No one updates that site anymore do they...

------

EDIT - Did HaloGAF just get a junior wave? Seems like the game has been Dad long enough that we don't get any new juniors, we just slowly lose members to attrition, bans, and general malaise.

dwells

On a more serious note, I actually agree with you. I'd even say CE and 4 are pretty level.
I think Halo 2 top them a bit, with Halo 3 being surprisingly the weakest of the series (if we're talking strictly campaign).
RIP Isaiah P. Marshall
??? - 01/22/2015
Brutally murdered by Funknown. May his soul rest in Battle Creek so he can learn the ways of arena gameplay and the holy TSK.

Mdot

RIP Isaiah P. Marshall
??? - 01/22/2015
Brutally murdered by Funknown. May his soul rest in Battle Creek so he can learn the ways of arena gameplay and the holy TSK.

LOL I laughed way too hard at this.

Where'd that member survey thing come from? First time I've seen it

-Ryn

Banned
Ram mentioning Sonic 06 is single handedly dragging this forum down.
sonicaaaaaaaga3.gif

We'll have to play some doubles sometime.
Love that back to back bro action.

One thing I miss the most from Bnet were the original leaderboards for all the playlists. It was so much fun in Halo 2 when it first came out to go see where I ranked amongst everyone in Rumble Slayer. Then the clan match leaderboards, those were fun too. Seeing that all the top pros (before they were actually technically H2 pros) were at actually at the top of the leaderboards, with their win/loss records and match history, etc.

Then boosters had to ruin it.
That kind of stuff really needs to return.
Especially the clan system and friends system.

Having a built in clan system > Having a web based clan system

If won't happen I know... but I wish it would.

Forgot their once was a website. Some of those OT first posts are golden.

The kylej OT - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=503083
Back to back Booties OT - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=514139 and http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=534462

Then that one time TheOddOne killed HaloGAF - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=559898

No one updates that site anymore do they...

------

EDIT - Did HaloGAF just get a junior wave? Seems like the game has been Dad long enough that we don't get any new juniors, we just slowly lose members to attrition, bans, and general malaise.
He had ass hair like swamp reeds in a Cambonian jungle.

RIP in peace

It's been a while since there's been a big wave of juniors yeah. We grow stronger!

jem0208

This has been the best night I have had with the MCC. I haven't ran into a single issue, it's been smooth sailing the entire way through.

Funnily enough, it's only been in the Halo 4 playlist. Who would have thought, Halo 4 saved the MCC.

Mix

Does it have a release date? If it's close enough to Guardians, it could tie into the games scampaign..
Oh god, what if the team of spartans Locke takes with him to track down Chief is Buck and the ODST squad?
Squeee.

March 2nd

So it looks like they did know the game was totally broken and this update behind the scenes is what they were working on while the patches were band aids. So perhaps the "A" team was rebuilding the game the entire time.

I don't have a huge problem with the beta, they can't really roll out anything else that breaks the game. I am in the preview program, I'm not sure how to participate.

jem0208

I think jem constantly reminding us how he loves Halo 4 now is also playing its part

No it's more the fact that I'm really happy that something in the MCC is actually working for me.

The only playlist I've been able to play is 4.

First glitch of the night :(

Got a game but it ended as soon as it loaded up.

CliQ

wNjW3fC.jpg

***DAILY REMINDER***

Now that the Halo 5 Beta has passed it's time we power down those thrusters and get back to business! This weekend the MCC Throwdown will be returning and it is up to YOU what we play. If you don't know what the hell any of this is please take a minute to check out these two videos...

MCC Throwdown Highlights!

MOAR MCC Highlights!

Cast your vote here to decide what we play!

If you would like to be a part of the MCC Throwdown and I don't already know who you are please send me a PM with your gamertag and I will add you on Xbox Live.

If I do know who you are, well...

giphy.gif

See you on the battlefield!

Oh hai

HaloGAF Montage is complete. Just watched it in glorious HD on my Plex server.

Will upload and share the link shortly - can't wait to see what you guys think!

This is where I announce I used Windows Movie Maker and lots of lens flare, right? ;)

It makes me want to go play Halo 5 some more...roll on end of this year.

-Ryn

Banned
343 just wants to have some people in the backhand when they retire the MC who are liked by the fans.
Who besides MC that was liked is even still alive? There's Halsey and Buck. Does the rookie count? I doubt anyone from Blue team would replace him.

Lasky wasn't half bad. Thorn potentially.

jem0208

Oh hai

This is where I announce I used Windows Movie Maker and lots of lens flare, right? ;)

:eek:

I'm excited!

Ramirez

Oh hai

Make a thread in gaming, you deserve the views for putting it together.

P.S. Halo 2 blows.

-Ryn

Banned
Oh hai

Can't wait to see the fruits of your labor dude.
Ram is right you need to make a thread. You deserve the views and recognition.

Just let it all out

Insanely good movie
Totes amazing couple too

Ehhh...I feel like that's just begging for subscribers type deal if I did it. If someone else wants to, go nuts. :)
On it if nobody else with a computer is interested

Glass

Oh hai

Was planning on hitting the hay, but sleep can wait.

IHaveIce

Banned
Oh hai

AWW YEAH BREH

Top Bottom