• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 23| Thruster is Love, Thruster is Life

Netprints

Frankie did say that it's likely it will be worse for those in the beta because the population will be much smaller.

Halo 4 is literally the only playlist I can get a game in... why does it work almost perfectly on only one playlist...?
They need playlist counts. I need to know what playlists are worth trying. I had two big team battle games just end with out reaching score or time limit

Welfare

They need playlist counts. I need to know what playlists are worth trying. I had two big team battle games just end with out reaching score or time limit
Exactly. Sometimes I just wonder if it's 343's crap matchmaking or the playlists actually being dead when it takes more than 2 minutes to search a game.

Netprints

Exactly. Sometimes I just wonder if it's 343's crap matchmaking or the playlists actually being dead when it takes more than 2 minutes to search a game.
I love playing btb when I play solo because I usually can play relaxed and not worry about letting the team down, but this wait to get in the game makes me wonder if there are enoug players. Usually btb has a good amount of players

RdN

I signed up for the Beta since the survey specified that it would be during the weekend..

Now it seems 343i will fail their schedule.

If it's during the work week I have no way to be a part of it.

Holy shit. First time back playing MCC since before the 5 beta, and I'm playing 4 MP. Thought that would be the easiest to slip back into. Not even a little bit. I forgot all the controls, people have noob combo loadouts, and two players quit. Fucking this noise.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Is the beta patch™ out?

And if so is it working?

And if so how much lube do I need for it?

The Update Beta (can't say/write this without laughing) is officially delayed:

https://twitter.com/Brav/status/558800488498356224

Oh...

CAR907A.jpg

343 is now an honorary member

Hahaha! I can't even... This is too much.

I give up on Halo. They effed up so much and now they can't even get out a patch on time after announcing it with confidence.

Halo 5 beta was cool and all but it's just not what I want from Halo in general.

I don't have enough time in life to waste on this company anymore.

Nintendo is where it's at. And pc.

We should start thinking of what the next OT should be called. Maybe, Halo OT 24, Fixed after 343 days. Or, Halo OT 24, The Master Queef Collection.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Pump the brakes. We're only on page 78.

You're naming OT's earlier than 343 releases games.

We should start thinking of what the next OT should be called. Maybe, Halo OT 24, Fixed after 343 days. Or, Halo OT 24, The Master Queef Collection.

Halo OT 24 || Locke this thread

Halo OT 24 || No parties allowed

Halo OT 24 || A community update (delayed)

Halo OT 24 || Join the beta after release

Halo OT 24 || Breaking the covenant

Halo MCC OT 24 || Early access feedback

Halo OT 24 || How to add features fans dislike

Halo OT 24 || Ranks coming soon!

Halo OT 24 || SMG starts 2015

Halo OT 24 || Un-ban Ragnarok

Halo OT 24 || Frankie my dear, I don't give a damn

Halo OT 24 || 343 makes what Nintendon't (working games)

Halo OT 24 || Boreding Action

Welfare

Halo |OT 24| Beta tested in the future

It's the only one that works.

Also we can say we are just beta testing OT names right now.

Ramirez

Hahaha! I can't even... This is too much.

I give up on Halo. They effed up so much and now they can't even get out a patch on time after announcing it with confidence.

Halo 5 beta was cool and all but it's just not what I want from Halo in general.

I don't have enough time in life to waste on this company anymore.

Nintendo is where it's at. And pc.

Uh huh.

But Visceral, that implies it was working before?

bro·ken

adjective
having been fractured or damaged and no longer in one piece or in working order.

Blueblur1

Montage came out great, guys. Very cool.

Question for you guys though. If someone invites me to the Xbox Preview program does it mean I wasnt accepted? Is it useless to try again?

Quitting in general sucks, but when it's a 4v1 and you decide not to quit out, that's terrible on you lol

Forcing people to time out a 4v1 match is cruel and unusual.

EDIT:
Yup, lots of reasons why people quit. A quit penalty is long overdue at this point and it's one of many things that's baffling as to why it still hasn't been implemented.

To Clarify I was the one Player verse four players.

Agreed I know that Join in progress Is a hot topic But i wish there was a way to implement it with out hindering players stats and keeping the games fair I know this is nearly impossible but it would be nice. I do like Join in progress for this reason. But its not likely. Penalties Should be Implemented, But also have to Networking, and power outages dont count against it.

Yeah I'm actually having a blast. I get a game in about three minutes. But earlier was terrible that could be the population I guess. :/

Agreed. Heck even BTB seems to be working for me. Wait times are still long, but i multitask up until the match starts so i can handle it(for the most part)
I'm not all that good But if anyone wants to add me GT : deltaunithink (I play better with a better team)

Madness

H2A working as good as it can be right now. Even got a 3 plots BTB on Stonetown that worked great. I'm sorry but the gunplay is so satisfying knowing they can't sprint or thruster away while I'm shooting them.

I really wish this game got all Halo 2 maps fully remastered. Just thinking of a new Midship, Ivory Tower, Waterworks, Terminal etc.

To Clarify I was the one Player verse four players.
I know lol. I'm saying that you're a terrible human bean for making those 4 people wait until the match was finished instead of just quitting and starting a new match.

It's really frustrating when there is one enemy who sticks around in a 4v1 because they have this "NEVER QUIT" mentality. I usually end up quitting these matches because what's the point waiting 12+ minutes for one match? If I'm on the team with less numbers and see that I still have a chance, I'll stick it out, but if it's an obvious blowout then I find it unfair for the one to stick around.

I know lol. I'm saying that you're a terrible human bean for making those 4 people wait until the match was finished instead of just quitting and starting a new match.

It's really frustrating when there is one enemy who sticks around in a 4v1 because they have this "NEVER QUIT" mentality. I usually end up quitting these matches because what's the point waiting 12+ minutes for one match? If I'm on the team with less numbers and see that I still have a chance, I'll stick it out, but if it's an obvious blowout then I find it unfair for the one to stick around.

Yup. I hide like Dan Ayoub and people get bored and quit.

I miss Ragnarok. I'm reviving his salty disposition.

VinFTW

Got it, thanks Madness.

Montage is uploading now, if it turns out good (my pc might be shitting the bed and it fucks up the video [skips around], then itll be up around 1-2AM).

Also, a lot of you sent me out of audio sync clips, so don't blame me please!

Top Bottom