• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 24| In Before the Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the complete opposite. So far, I'm only interested in games that have a good SP campaign. I think I've come to the point where I'd play MP every once I a while. Haven't touched any other MP game other than Halo MCC and that was in May. I wished there were games that would interest me MP wise, but still waiting on those.

Thats the feeling i have towards Halo. Im really not that much interested anymore in playing that PvP :/ Im looking forward to whats in store for us at E3. I hope the Campaign is a night and day difference from Halo 4.

And my most anticipated E3 Game is Battlefront.

267-cover-reveal-spread.jpg

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Fuchsdh

Nice to have the coop players take over Blue Team confirmed. Wondering if the loadout stuff just means Linda gets a sniper, etc., or if there are additional differences like VISR mode and the like.

Dammit, back to Reach-styled Banshees on the back cover :(

Fracas

#fuckonami
Haven't seen a single frame of campaign gameplay or any real details about it b. Something something Chief commands and Nathan Fillion

Oh I mean in terms of story. I like that they're digging into the good parts of the lore (and Hunt the Truth is pretty solid). It seems interesting at least.

Fuchsdh

I dunno if I like how sleek most of Osiris' armor is (starting to drift into superhero territory to me), but Buck's looks godly.

MouldyK

343 also teases a new multiplayer mode never seen in a Halo game before.

I've got a new mode for games!

There's 25 Flags on the field and you have to grab them and take them to your base.

It'll perform like CTF, but the flags are all there at once in the map and don't respawn.

Hire Me, 343i!

Show me nao. Show me how smart and cool ai companions can be, PLEASE.

Please don't be terrible. Please.

This'll work well!

I can't wait for them to walk through doors normally!

And get behind cover when I do and not stand in the open!

wwm0nkey

Still iffy on MP, but really liking what I'm seeing about campaign a lot. GCU and Battlefront 3 will make it an easy $30 purchase

Damn, Locke's face model looks borderline photorealistic. It's going to be pretty funny basically seeing photoreal Mike Colter and Nathan Fillion running around in Spartan armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom