• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 24| In Before the Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsigg12

I'm not quite sure why, but I decided to load up the Halo 5 beta music, and damn, it's pretty good. I can't wait to hear more from the game.

serious question....was CE magnetism issue fixed yet...?

No, they over tweaked it and now there isn't enough magnetism. Just played a BTB on Blood Gulch and it was one of the most frustrating things I did all week, pistol feels like the lottery now. However, they did say they're aware of the problem and a fix is coming.

daedalius

No, they over tweaked it and now there isn't enough magnetism. Just played a BTB on Blood Gulch and it was one of the most frustrating things I did all week, pistol feels like the lottery now. However, they did say they're aware of the problem and a fix is coming.

Seemed alright when I played CE last (couple nights ago), probably really connection dependent though.

I'm sure any spot of lag will make it feel awful.

that's what i was referring too. it basically has zero magnetism now

how is this not fixed yet? jesus christ.

Its really not. And don't post that gif, because I've actually played it.

If it was zero magnetism, I wouldn't be able to shoot kids off of their ghosts.

tmac456

that's what i was referring too. it basically has zero magnetism now

how is this not fixed yet? jesus christ.

Life stuff happens.

Also I'm like the only one that knows how to work half of our pipelines and I now work 40 hours a week.

ghostbust.169a.gif

Fixed for accuracy

This is also true.

Mix

How would anyone tell? You lot haven't uploaded anything for more than a month.

lol, Our youtube channel is the best place for new stuff. I uploaded a video like 3 day last week and got a total of like 650 views on just those three. We also broke 100 subscribers and have accumulated over 6750 views since February...

lol, Our youtube channel is the best place for new stuff. I uploaded a video like 3 day last week and got a total of like 650 views on just those three. We also broke 100 subscribers and have accumulated over 6750 views since February...

tl;dr rocklobsterhorb is dad

Madness

Pretty easy to get views if you title videos like 'Halo 5 Terminals REVEALED? NEWS FLASH' and the video is speculation based on a single image tweeted out lol.

Edit: Not that I have any problem with it. You gotta do what you gotta do brotha.

Nice snipes on the lift man.

Someone call the mods, he's promoting his channel again. BAN'EM!

;)

What I'm expecting: H Y P E preorder now for toohunnerdnfifteedollas H Y P E

What I'd like to see: Dan Ayoub announce to the world's gaming press that they're finally flicking the Sandtrap switch to AR [BR]

"It's pretty cool"

What I'm expecting: H Y P E preorder now for toohunnerdnfifteedollas H Y P E

What I'd like to see: Dan Ayoub announce to the world's gaming press that they're finally flicking the Sandtrap switch to AR [BR]

"It's pretty cool"

They should have Dan Ayoub announce that all MP games are on dedicated servers again.

Nice snipes on the lift man.

Dude that game was soooooooo good. We were up 6-4, then they got map/weapons and tied it 6-6. After a couple minutes of waiting for next camo and getting seen/pushed back (but not dying), we just said fuck it and bum-rushed. Then, in the course of less than a minute, game went from 6-6 to 13-6, all my kills from the 'record that' clips above.

Fucking felt good man.

Akai__

Give them money starting next week. (Digital Version)
https://twitter.com/aarongreenberg/status/607252582063431680

LMAO at this HaloActivist guy, who is already saying that he's going to buy the Season Pass. That's even worse than the people preordering the 250$ mystery boxes, because in this case MS will have your money the second you preorder it on the store.

Modern Game Industry...

Nice predictions stucks. Gotta love when those happen. The double kill with the Sniper was also pretty good. Bet those guys had a good facial expression.

Man E3 is so close, I think my top 3 confirmed games are Battlefront, Halo 5 and Garden Warfare 2.

Unannounced games, I'm hoping pre-kinect but minus PDZ Rare come back strong. I believe in them, and hopefully some new MP ideas (I rarely play single player anything these days).

If a new BioShock gets announced, then the hype will kill me, and thus please take care of Xand for me when I pass away.

jem0208

Man E3 is so close, I think my top 3 confirmed games are Battlefront, Halo 5 and Garden Warfare 2.

Unannounced games, I'm hoping pre-kinect but minus PDZ Rare come back strong. I believe in them, and hopefully some new MP ideas (I rarely play single player anything these days).

If a new BioShock gets announced, then the hype will kill me, and thus please take care of Xand for me when I pass away.

Top 3: Halo 5, Fallout 4, Mirror's Edge.

If the rumours are true and Mirror's Edge is an open world game I will be in overdrive hype mode.

Caayn

At least now we know that Bill Gates isn't John's secret twin.

knipseleou92.png

Posted on the Dutch facebook page of Windows.

jem0208

Oh man, imagine freerunners v human controlled cops.

A bit like NFS rivals but with less headlights and um...metal.

That could so amazing.

The multiplayer possibilities for Mirror's Edge are so cool. You could have an infection style tag game in a small freerunning arena. Being the last person not tagged running away from 5 or 6 people would be so good.

I just want to free run around a big gorgeous city though really. It's crazy that Mirror's Edge came out in 2008 and still looks really good. Testament to how fantastic the art style was.

E3 Hype for me? I dunno, want to see something surprising and impressive. The Last of Us gameplay demo was great, something like that.
Persona 5 release date would probably be what I care about the most.
Believe in who exactly? Rare based on the name of the company? Or is it more of an abstract feeling rather than conscious faith?
I'd just think the Yooka-Laylee game is closer to a new pre-PDZ Rare game than anything a new Rare would put out.
How much staff (and therefore in a sense culture) would still be there from the pre-PDZ days?

Akai__

I'm the complete opposite. So far, I'm only interested in games that have a good SP campaign. I think I've come to the point where I'd play MP every once I a while. Haven't touched any other MP game other than Halo MCC and that was in May. I wished there were games that would interest me MP wise, but still waiting on those.

Oh man, imagine freerunners v human controlled cops.

A bit like NFS rivals but with less headlights and um...metal.

Speaking of NFS. I hope that reboot is straight up Underground 3, even if it has cops in it. Underground series had an awesome amount of different race types and configurations. Also, riding your tuner car in a city at night was such a good atmosphere.

Really hope it's something to consider and I hope they chage the controls back to a point where you don't auto-drift in curves and other easy mode nonsense.

Dude that game was soooooooo good. We were up 6-4, then they got map/weapons and tied it 6-6. After a couple minutes of waiting for next camo and getting seen/pushed back (but not dying), we just said fuck it and bum-rushed. Then, in the course of less than a minute, game went from 6-6 to 13-6, all my kills from the 'record that' clips above.

Fucking felt good man.

Glad someone is enjoying the MCC ;)

E3 Hype for me? I dunno, want to see something surprising and impressive. The Last of Us gameplay demo was great, something like that.
Persona 5 release date would probably be what I care about the most.

Believe in who exactly? Rare based on the name of the company? Or is it more of an abstract feeling rather than conscious faith?
I'd just think the Yooka-Laylee game is closer to a new pre-PDZ Rare game than anything a new Rare would put out.
How much staff (and therefore in a sense culture) would still be there from the pre-PDZ days?

Complete and utter faith based on the idea that they know what they're capable of, what their traditional fan base desire and the need for MS to use Rare to occupy a niche they're good at.

So basically a feeling (that may go up in flames). But at least we have Playtonic if things go south.

Madness

I can't wait to see what Gears does as well. They realized they messed up with Judgment. If this remaster is a good price, I'd love to pick it up, even if I don't have as much time to play with Halo 5 and Battlefront coming. Could be time to tease the story of the next gen game too. I want to see what games Phil promised would be the strongest showing they've had in a while. I expect Banjo or Perfect Dark will be in play too.

Complete and utter faith based on the idea that they know what they're capable of, what their traditional fan base desire and the need for MS to use Rare to occupy a niche they're good at.

So basically a feeling (that may go up in flames). But at least we have Playtonic if things go south.
Fair enough. Here's hoping.

LMAO at this HaloActivist guy, who is already saying that he's going to buy the Season Pass. That's even worse than the people preordering the 250$ mystery boxes, because in this case MS will have your money the second you preorder it on the store.

Modern Game Industry...

Nice predictions stucks. Gotta love when those happen. The double kill with the Sniper was also pretty good. Bet those guys had a good facial expression.
Not really how it work pre-orders don't go to the devs ever. You are essentially just give GameStop your money to guarantee a copy. You can cancel your pre order at anytime. Devs don't make any of that money until launch. I pre-ordered the $250 version because its supposed to actually be limited. But if o find out I don't like what it's coming with, or not worth the $250 price tag I'll cancel it.

Akai__

Not really how it work pre-orders don't go to the devs ever. You are essentially just give GameStop your money to guarantee a copy. You can cancel your pre order at anytime. Devs don't make any of that money until launch. I pre-ordered the $250 version because its supposed to actually be limited. But if o find out I don't like what it's coming with, or not worth the $250 price tag I'll cancel it.

That's exactly what I said, just described differently.

Fuchsdh

No way I see that happening, given Irrational's demise. Figure it will take them awhile to get around to another one.

How was the original Garden Warfare? I loved PvZ but wasn't sure how the 3D switch would work, and I've been going through other GwG games so haven't bothered buying.

No way I see that happening, given Irrational's demise. Figure it will take them awhile to get around to another one.

How was the original Garden Warfare? I loved PvZ but wasn't sure how the 3D switch would work, and I've been going through other GwG games so haven't bothered buying.

Hopefully, work has started already on it.

In regards to Garden Warfare, god damn magical. No one could have thought GW would end up being one of the best shooter MP games of this (early) gen.

PopCap of all people.

VinFTW

I've been lucky enough to keep a tradition of having the first day of e3 free from work and school for over 7 years now. I haven't been this hyped for an Xbox conference, as well as all the others in a long, long time.

Halo 5, uc4, dark souls 3, Mirrors edge, fallout, new doom, Sony stuff, Nintendo stuff. I can't wait.

Page 117! Quick, everybody wish for a BTB beta.

Most anticipated at E3:

-Halo 5
-Mass Effect 4
-XCOM 2

Also, whatever Decisive Games mystery strategy project is.

Overdoziz

Banned
I don't know anymore.

E3 Top 3:

Battlefront (Can't wait to see some actual gameplay, I'm sure DICE will deliver.)
Halo 5 (Not much to say!)
Mirror's Edge (Cause Faith is boss.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom