• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 24| In Before the Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also interesting to note the GameInformer issue specifically notes the quick-to-dwindle multi population of Halo 4 and MCC's patches and subsequent hiccups. It refers to MCC having achieved "stability" as of March.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
The Flagnum was the least offensive thing about Halo 4's CTF. Auto pick up and the waypoint over the flag carrier were WAY worse.

The waypoint was the worst thing about Halo 4 CTF, if that's gone I'll be happy. Along with being able to drop and juggle the flag.

Akai__

Most of the things sound pretty good. Really hope they nail it.

The waypoint was the worst thing about Halo 4 CTF, if that's gone I'll be happy. Along with being able to drop and juggle the flag.

Or accidentally walking over the flag while you have a power weapon.

Most of the things sound pretty good. Really hope they nail it.

I've definitely been fucked over in a firefight from accidentally walking over the flag. I had a ton of fun throwing the ball at people in Ricochet while proceeding to shoot them though.

Why wouldn't we? Covenant is still there.

The combat puzzle of the Covenant is too fun to get rid of.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
This is hilarious comparing this to the Halo 4 GI reveal, the tones are completely different.
Right?? It feels good. I expect some salt when they reveal BTB, but nothing on the magnitude of the Halo 4 hate train.

That's the worst. Happened to me just the other day while playing MCC.

So, all maps for free, does that mean there will be story DLC?

Also, please, tell me what the GI issue says about Ancestors, pleaseeeeee

IHaveIce

Banned
also in the article it says besides the MS presser on monday there will be a Halo gameplay event in the evening on the same day

Fuchsdh

Cosmetics are the new money maker.

Also story DLC can be a thing.

Considering how much the people in the Dota 2 thread have copped to spending on in-game outfits, I definitely think they could easily make more money than they ever did on maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom