• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 24| In Before the Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTupolev

Stop spreading this misinformation...

It said campaign online doesn't support split screen. Meaning only one per console if you're doing campaign over live. Didn't say anything about local.
I don't have the article in front of me, but I have a hard time believing they'd have split-screen in local campaign if it was absent from online campaign. That would be really weird.

I don't have the article in front of me, but I have a hard time believing they'd have split-screen in local campaign if it was absent from online campaign. That would be really weird.

Yeah, seems very clear to me.

"The only bummer is that split-screen co-op is not supported in Halo 5." Doesn't get any clearer than that.

I apparently misread that line when I saw the word "Xbox Live" right below that sentence and I mushed the sentences together.

This is what we need to avoid, I hope were getting some mega roundup of information here we need to know whats legit or not.

Please tell me that remark about Halo 4 covenant designs being back isn't true?

Haruko

Bonnie Ross on HMCC:

In hindsight, it would probably have been better to ship the four games separately.

...we should have done a beta. Going forward, you will never see a Halo game coming out without a beta.

Her little piece in this article overall was a nice apology I thought. I appreciated it, FWIW

Cortana is going to be rekajiggered using Halsey's brain and some hard light domain quanta-luminescence or some other Wahrer-esque gobbledygook. Chances on that are approximately somewhere between 100% and definitely.

No caveats, all hype!!

your tears, they will be delicious

Cortana is going to be rekajiggered using Halsey's brain and some hard light domain quanta-luminescence or some other Wahrer-esque gobbledygook. Chances on that are approximately somewhere between 100% and definitely.

I got halfway through this sentence and immediately thought "this has got to be a Wahrer joke."

Woah what happened?

200_s.gif

Bonnie Ross on HMCC:

Her little piece in this article overall was a nice apology I thought. I appreciated it, FWIW

Kudos to 343 for choosing this decision. It may help bridge that gap between devs and the community when it comes to feedback, plus get some gameplay to see what works and what doesn't, let the community have a greater voice, etc.

Very good choice.

They cant implement fancy words like Ancilla and invent a whole technology how forerunner build AI-humanoid thingy stuff in Halo universe and then dont let chief save cortana by any of that

Madness

Is the magazine already out in newsstands? I haven't bought any magazine for a long time. The last was the final Nintendo Power a few years back (Only because I was a subscriber from 92-2005). I wonder how pissed people will be if, before Locke and Chief reconcile, Osiris takes down a member of Blue Team.

jbug617

Banned
Is the magazine already out in newsstands? I haven't bought any magazine for a long time. The last was the final Nintendo Power a few years back (Only because I was a subscriber from 92-2005). I wonder how pissed people will be if, before Locke and Chief reconcile, Osiris takes down a member of Blue Team.

Digital Issue is out. Probably the physical in the next couple of days.

Elzar curse in effect

countdown to bad playlist managmenet/fucked up objective gametypes/worse than Invasion BTB/whack Campaign begins NOW

Just heard that there is no more split-screen Co-op campaign. Can someone with the issue tell me it's not true.

OUCH

I consider that one of the main draws of Halo. I came to this thread all hyped about the free maps and shit, but this right here hit the brakes.

I seriously cannot play this game on my couch with my buddy or with my girlfriend? It's been tradition for years. I've played through all the campaigns with each of them. We have such good times. I thought it was a given, I'm really sad about this.

My hype balloon flew too close to the sun and now it's popped.

Haruko

OUCH

I consider that one of the main draws of Halo. I came to this thread all hyped about the free maps and shit, but this right here hit the brakes.

I seriously cannot play this game on my couch with my buddy or with my girlfriend? It's been tradition for years. I've played through all the campaigns with each of them. We have such good times. I thought it was a given, I'm really sad about this.

My hype balloon flew too close to the sun and now it's popped.

On the plus side, you don't need XBL Gold to play H5 co-op online...

Time for your freeloading
girl
friends to get their own xbones, it seems

Mix

Bookmark this post.

Halo 5 will be glorious.

Nothing can go wrong. Nothing.

Fracas: You were the Chosen One! It was said you would destroy the Hype, not join it! Bring balance to the thread, not leave it Saltless!
Elzar: I HATE YOU!
Fracas: You were my Brother, Elzar. I loved you!

So is Halo 5 confirmed to be a total squad based shooter or a mix of solo and squad? because its sounding more then just AIs tagging along ala Halo 3, ODST, and Reach.

countdown to bad playlist managmenet
Not in Halo 5 because they're saving the CGB BOMBA for last.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Obscured

The hate will rush in to balance the hype at some point. I predict Fathom will be the first casualty.

I hope for a steady stream of info until release, I want the time to pass quickly but also want to savor this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom