• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 24| In Before the Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl2177

Rare sucks

iwata.jpg

jem0208

Something I've been wondering about, does the Chief or any of the S IIs know about their origins?

Do they know they were kidnapped at 6 and essentially tortured/brainwashed into soldiers?

I don't think so, but Daisy figured it out (Halo Legends: Homecoming), but died in a Covenant Assault shortly after.

Hmm.

I wonder if he finds out in H5.

Akai__

Something I've been wondering about, does the Chief or any of the S IIs know about their origins?

Do they know they were kidnapped at 6 and essentially tortured/brainwashed into soldiers?

I don't think so, but Daisy figured it out (Halo Legends: Homecoming), but died in a Covenant Assault shortly after.

Fuchsdh

Hmm.

I wonder if he finds out in H5.

I mean, they all know they were conscripted, but most of the Spartans don't (or didn't) know about the clones that replaced them.

In the K5 trilogy Osman and co. make a fuss about allowing the Spartans to see their files and decide if they still wanted to remain with the group, but especially given HtT I'm starting to think that a lot of the promised ONI reformation and disclosure never happened.

nillapuddin

Going dark, can't trust anyone

Today Halo will lose its dad bod and rise again

The reclamation has already begun, and logical criticisms are hopeless to stop it

inb4 disappointment

At first.. There will be rejoicing.

*minutes pass*

And then the salt shall shake from the pillars of the GAF as every detail is scrutinized, down to every pixel.

*hours pass*

"This is nothing like Halo 2. Not buying this crap."

*days pass*

"343 is dad."

At first.. There will be rejoicing.

*minutes pass*

And then the salt shall shake from the pillars of the GAF as every detail is scrutinized, down to every pixel.

*hours pass*

"This is nothing like Halo 2. Not buying this crap."

*days pass*

"343 is dad."

It's close to Halo 4 getting a turn as that "good old days" game... but either way that prediction is about the only guarantee at E3 you can totally bank on.

Akai__

Last time I post it:

Since it's almost E3 time. If you guys are watching E3 on Twitch and are interested into joining our custom Twitch chat, then simply message me your Twitch username and I'll add you to the chat. Once you are added, you can invite anybody to the chat. The purpose of this chat is to have a convenient way to talk with other people, without having to deal with 100k other people in the chat or without having to use 3rd party tools as it's directly on the Twitch page.

Here's how it works in gif form. You can check your invite and if you are already added there: http://i.imgur.com/vrNiHWI.gif

Only an hour to go now.

Impala26

Are Terminals in Halo classified as Easter Eggs?

I suppose in a certain sense, but they aren't unannounced and hidden - they are more official type bits. If they were true Easter eggs, they'd be hidden and really hard to find or open up I'd say.

Terminals? nah.

True Halo Easter Eggs are:

Skulls
Megg
Siege of Madrigal locations
Shirtless Jason Jones
Ape Family

And of course arguably the greatest video game Easter egg of all time...
The Scarab Gun

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
GET HYPE!!!!!!

Then get upset about something granular

Then complain about something based on a faulty assumption

BUT GET HYPE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom