• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 24| In Before the Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechazawa

So...what exactly is in this 2 gig patch? The implication from the blogpost seems to be that matchmaking/party/player search/etc fixes are coming in a later patch with ODST/Relic, so what the hell is in the one i'm downloading right now?

dwells

So...what exactly is in this 2 gig patch? The implication from the blogpost seems to be that matchmaking/party/player search/etc fixes are coming in a later patch with ODST/Relic, so what the hell is in the one i'm downloading right now?
27KB for the player search, 2.399 GB of zero padding.

Don't you hate when you buy dlc to find it's a hundred kilobyte file and therefore the content is already on the disc?
We feel that to better communicate the amount of great content in the Master Chief Collection we would give the players an extra few gigabytes, just to be sure they know how lucky they are.
Available on Xbox One for $59.99 RRP or in one of our many attractive bundles.

daedalius

I really hope they are sending my code to the top-most email associated with my account.

Cuz my main account email doesn't even exist anymore.

TheXbox

*blows dust off of XBL account*

Got my code.

Do we know that they're sticking to December 19th?
That's what I'm wondering. I haven't gotten a code but I didn't get the game until mid-March. The fact that they're even sending codes at all leads me to believe it's going to be paid DLC. Not on the marketplace yet, though.

That's what I'm wondering. I haven't gotten a code but I didn't get the game until mid-March. The fact that they're even sending codes at all leads me to believe it's going to be paid DLC. Not on the marketplace yet, though.
I've said it time and time again, I have to believe they changed the date. I have to. Because surely they would admit it was not fixed by then.
Does the game work?
Is such a thing even possible?

TheXbox

this might be premature but I think ODST is definitely paid DLC. I tried to access it on the menu and it prompted me to go the Xbox store. It's not up, but the prompt is there.

jem0208

Hell yes, got ma ODST code!

Is it available for download yet or are they just sending the codes out? I have no way of checking :/

Edit: nevermind, just saw the gamingside thread!

Funny about that 8 page thread of "outrage" due to 343 not hitting their May release date. I wonder how many of those outraged people will show up in the new threads...

f2rtXfa.png
Downloading!
Plz work.

Is it available for download yet or are they just sending the codes out? I have no way of checking :/

Funny about that 8 page thread of "outrage" due to 343 not hitting their May release date. I wonder how many of those outraged people will show up in the new threads...

If you mean driveby Gaming side posters, they will but you'll never remember them.

If you mean salty HaloGAFfers, we're still here and we're still salty.

Team salt checking in.

$5 is a great deal for ODST campaign. Happy I don't have to pay for it though. Still feel like a fool for buying this collection. Oh well, playing ODST campaign will be a nice change of pace from Destiny.

Both the price and the "non-alpha user" bit. I approve.

Also, game won't install for me. Hits 100%, pops up an error message and says "Cannot complete at this time". Smh.

Team salt checking in.

$5 is a great deal for ODST campaign. Happy I don't have to pay for it though. Still feel like a fool for buying this collection. Oh well, playing ODST campaign will be a nice change of pace from Destiny.

Buy the Witcher. Take a break from the madness. It'll do you good, it's doing me good too. :p

IHaveIce

Banned

2 days of may left. Awesome.

No, you have to understand that our issue was not them missing the release but once again no communication with us.
I also think this release without much build up and as an almost stealth release is dumb

I'm always gonna call out 343 when they fumble on what they seem to ALWAYS fumble on.

Communication and the clarity of.

Why is it so difficult for you guys?

jem0208

2 days of may left. Awesome.

No, you have to understand that our issue was not them missing the release but once again no communication with us.
I also think this release without much build up and as an almost stealth release is dumb

Oh I know why the HaloGAF lot are annoyed and that's pretty fair. I was referring to the drive-by shitposters in the gaming side thread though.

Patch notes for the update:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/...halo-the-master-chief-collection-update-notes

Also, I know people love to hate on the X1, however I just redeemed my ODST code in bed, went down half an hour later and found that it had already started downloading. Feels good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom