• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 24| In Before the Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Cragmire24/7
Splockets24/7
Fiesta24/7
HogPotato24/7
Hog Potato was an advent of genius. The weird, unpredictable creations of the Forge community sustained Halo Reach big time. 343 needs to encourage that more and support it further via a custom games browser. Or at least toggles.
2fort247

Madness

I wouldn't be the least bit opposed. Destiny should do this. Oh you want easy street to Ghallahorn? 2.99 pls. I'm in

One of the biggest reasons people still play Destiny is the grind to get those guns though no? I mean if you could just pay for exotics, sure Bungie will make a lot of money but what happens when some guy can just buy everything he needs/wants.

SaganIsGOAT

One of the biggest reasons people still play Destiny is the grind to get those guns though no? I mean if you could just pay for exotics, sure Bungie will make a lot of money but what happens when some guy can just buy everything he needs/wants.

I would play even more if I had the weapons and armor I wanted lol

AlStrong

Mmmmmm. Yes.

I do hope for Big Head mode as a Halo skull in the future, as well as having some of the non-scoring skulls from the Anniversary editions be a standard addition to Halo games going forward alongside the difficulty-increasing ones.

Also, I would love if Blind didn’t actually remove your gun model, because that really, really bothers me about it. I guess it’s useful for screenshots, but insofar as actual gameplay it’s frustrating.

Maybe they could try "big guns" while they're at it. :D

It's not about whether it looks proper (clipping etc) either. Come on 343i. Have some fun. :3

Yeah, they ought to let you just turn off the HUD i.e. Xbox One display planes, although it'd be curious if they could render the view weapon @ native res along with the HUD.

I approve of this. Halo needs Bobble Chief. NEEDS.

Yup. Was kinda thinking of the actual bobble head figures too.

2pd6oa8.jpg

Too bad the Pop figure doesn't bobble.

iTNmnR7.jpg

RowdyReverb

So is it reasonable to expect an announcement on ODST's release in the Halo community update tonight?
Probably, but I'm doubtful that we're getting a community update at all tonight. The last couple have been every 10 days or so rather than weekly. Maybe we'll get some sort of announcement on Sunday to get out in front of the news that the estimated release window was missed.

People are russled jimmiest that silent hills could be a Bone exclusive. But wouldn't be tussled jimmies if it was a ps4 exclusive.

People are stupid.

Halo.

So, I decided to start and reinstall MCC, I need my Halo fix. However, after seeing some of these post I'm starting to regret it already.

Oh well, I already started, plus I want to play ODST.

RowdyReverb

How did you guys opt in for these surveys? I don't think I've ever received one

Nevermind, found it. I probably missed out on this survey everyone is talking about though

-Ryn

Banned
Survey sounds like it has you guys absolutely floored

s'bubz-weewoo alt confirmed
Sounds like some kind of BK scrubmuffin

Yup. Was kinda thinking of the actual bobble head figures too.
Make it have real bobble physics when your head gets shot. That Chibi Chief is adorable, but the lack of bobble is, quite frankly, a travesty.

Hopefully they fix the MCC first

630F531D-1400-4720-86E9-5BAEBDC9A4C2_zpso6tckvpr.jpg

From tonight ^
343 has wizards in their ranks. It's the only explanation.

SaganIsGOAT

It was fairly mundane actually.

Not entirely sure what the response is all about...

Additionally, we’re excited about the progress of the Relic multiplayer map remake and the Campaign for Halo 3: ODST, both of which are on track to release within Halo: The Master Chief Collection next month with our next content update.

That is why

jem0208

That is why

Fair enough. Although that was already basically guaranteed. There's 2 days left in may and its over a weekend, I don't think we needed a survey to confirm that.

The survey itself was just a bit meh.

Edit: anyway, as Akai says, let's not go breaking NDAs. Even though it's a bit of a weird thing to give an NDA for.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Standard industry practice is not to release anything major on Fridays or Weekends - due to the lower than normal amount of folks usually in the offices.

Buck the trend. Pls. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom