• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Joanie loves Tashi
dN6tg.jpg

Therefore: Tashindeiru

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Lol I love that one. Also, my film teacher used to call me Tashi station lol

Yo Frankie for real, what do I have to do to get "Tashi"?

Ohhhh can we leave all leave a complaint on the gamertag? Mark it as offensive? So then it forces the guy to change it and then I can swoop in and take it???

Lol I love that one. Also, my film teacher used to call me Tashi station lol

Yo Frankie for real, what do I have to do to get "Tashi"?

Ohhhh can we leave all leave a complaint on the gamertag? Mark it as offensive? So then it forces the guy to change it and then I can swoop in and take it???

If it gets marked offensive I doubt Microsoft would let someone else have the same name...

-------
How do you know Frankie isn't already the person behind the "Tashi" gamertag? It's like squatting on domain names, or real estate. If we ever colonize the moon I'm going to cash in big, I have the deed for a nice chunk of the far side.

FyreWulff

Sorry dat ik zo snel weg ging bij customs. Ik heb de hele dag al Reach gespeeld dus ik was er een beetje zat van.

I like how Chrome won't pick this up in single-post view as something to translate, but thinks a page entirely in English needs to be translated from Galician.

Ken

So I just accidentally did a headcount. 22 Playlists. 22. Not including firefight.

Sorry for not accepting that invite. My monitor powered off after I finished patching Reach and before I saw the invite, so I turned off my 360 while trying to get the monitor on again.

ElRenoRaven

Because had I know how depressed it would have made me, I wouldn't have done so. I think I meant recently or something. Reach is frying my brain.

LOL. I really do need to play again. I keep saying I'm going to but just haven't. Been too busy with my backlog of Steam games I bought. Poor Reach feeling neglected since around Christmas time.

Havok

Good games Devo et al. Unfortunate that the customs disbanded so quickly.

I'm convinced that the system is incapable of giving us a decent skill match. Three guests and a warrant officer make a pretty poor team.

Good games Devo et al. Unfortunate that the customs disbanded so quickly.

I'm convinced that the system is incapable of giving us a decent skill match. Three guests and a warrant officer make a pretty poor team.

Give their walmart connection host too. At least the customs had decent hosting.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I was just joking. I'm down to play some MM if anyone else wants to, tho!

Yeah sometime GAF parties are so good that there's just not enough kills to go around.

Except when I'm passenger in the Revenant...amiright Heckfu?!?

heckfu

Banned
Yeah sometime GAF parties are so good that there's just not enough kills to go around.

Except when I'm passenger in the Revenant...amiright Heckfu?!?

That was one of the craziest things I've ever, ever seen in a game.

This guy was riding around with an AR and got multiple killing sprees including a double kill blowing up a warthog.

LoL its a revenant! I forgot. Last night I'm calling it out I'm like that big pink car is weak!!!

Yea that vehicle can go, hardly memorable at all.

That was one of the craziest things I've ever, ever seen in a game.

This guy was riding around with an AR and got multiple killing sprees including a double kill blowing up a warthog.

I dong hard bro, not sure what else to say.

LoL its a revenant! I forgot. Last night I'm calling it out I'm like that big pink car is weak!!!

Haha I remember that. I was sitting there thinking, big pink car what the fuck are you talking about?

My friends at home always called it "that purple hovercar".

I had one friend that would always refer to a Warthog as "the truck". He'd be driving it around and say "I'm in the truck, hop on the turret!" I died a little inside each time I heard that.

Another friend would refer to the Rocket Launcher as "the bazooka". Not to be funny, he thought that was the real name. That was annoying too, but it always reminded me of a Monty Python sketch so I let it slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom