• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Last night I dreamt that I hung out with Devo and Timedog at a grocery store.

Karl2177

Microwave gun 4 lyfe!

It's not that I like tickle rifle more, it's just that the Beam Rifle was basically the human sniper with a different firing cadence.

Also, can someone explain to me what the point of even going to Arcadia was in Halo Wars? The ruins on Harvest "point them" to Arcadia. Then they just jump off system to follow the kidnapped Anders signal. Why did the Forerunner ruins direct them to a planet with no significant Forerunner site?

Overdoziz

Banned
Also, can someone explain to me what the point of even going to Arcadia was in Halo Wars? The ruins on Harvest "point them" to Arcadia. Then they just jump off system to follow the kidnapped Anders signal. Why did the Forerunner ruins direct them to a planet with no significant Forerunner site?
So they could create the most annoying level in the game.

So they could create the most annoying level in the game.

If that's the one with the transport ships that you have to protect while people evacuate then yeah, that's the most annoying level in the game.

I would've let the Covenant take them. Not worth wasting military resources on those idiots.

As for why you are pointed to that planet for no apparent reason: I just assumed the Covenant dudes found the Forerunner stuff along with Anders and took off.

FyreWulff

Who wants a vday message on live from me tomorrow? I don't want to spam people.

Anything would be better than the ones I get like "My map could outforge your shitty map"

what the fuck does that even mean?

edit: actually, I should get all those messages up on Youtube now before Live deletes them.

edit2: lol stalker

It's not that I like tickle rifle more, it's just that the Beam Rifle was basically the human sniper with a different firing cadence.

They needed an extremely cheap level for Legendary players. SO CHEAP

Mass effect 3 Multiplayer OMG ALL OVER MY FACE !!!.

Need Halo 4 pics, get on it franklez

I was really excited for some pvp multiplayer but Mass effect's multiplayer is just a co op mode. :(. ODST didnt try and play firefight off as multiplayer so why are you trying to eh Mass Effect!??

Frankie, can I get a sexy valentines day massage/message?

Fun games tonight guys!

Sorry Bobs, won't be back on tonight.

Hey man no worries, I ended up getting kinda addicted to Halo 3. :p

Ramirez

Really wish Halo 3 could get a bone thrown its way and strip the playlists down to about 2-3 total, and remove all restrictions on matches.

Oh, and these AR starts are terrible. I REALLY hope they don't try to focus on the AR as a starting weapon in MP again.

FyreWulff

I apologize for being lazy and letting the two hilarious ones fall off the Live servers, but check out this feedback

Really wish Halo 3 could get a bone thrown its way and strip the playlists down to about 2-3 total, and remove all restrictions on matches.

That'd be great, but I have a feeling they're going to also release Halo 4 and Reach will permanently be put on autopilot with 26 playlists forever at this point. I put up this post on Waypoint about consolidation, technically Halo 3 only needs 3 playlists to continue to be able to unlock all achievements. Reach isn't as fortunate and locks a bunch of playlists in due to it's DLC achievements..

I was really excited for some pvp multiplayer but Mass effect's multiplayer is just a co op mode. :(. ODST didnt try and play firefight off as multiplayer so why are you trying to eh Mass Effect!??

Frankie, can I get a sexy valentines day massage/message?

Yeah

But its fucking AWESOME. Best survival mode iv played, Blows firefight and horde out the water

PNut

Banned
If anyone's in the mood to play some friendly 1v1's in Halo 3 on The Pit please come join. Sitting in lobby now.

PNut d kidnaper

feel

Oh, and these AR starts are terrible. I REALLY hope they don't try to focus on the AR as a starting weapon in MP again.
343i doesn't have any control over Halo 3. Well maybe an ON/OFF switch but that's it.

If anyone's in the mood to play some friendly 1v1's in Halo 3 on The Pit please come join. Sitting in lobby now.

PNut d kidnaper

I won't 1v1 you but I will longing walk around The Pit reminiscing of the days when a man was a man and a Halo game was a Halo game.

feel

^ Not confirmed, I'm just doing a wild assumption based on the fact that they haven't touched or acknowledged it at all.

I won't 1v1 you but I will longing walk around The Pit reminiscing of the days when a man was a man and a Halo game was a Halo game.
That's beautiful and sad.

ken_feelbro.png

PNut

Banned

Yeah, that's really the whole point. I'd settle for a decent Multi-team partner though. Will have to suffer through Crazy King on Epitaph though.

Havok

Hey, how do I get this ME3 MP demo early? I have BF3, but I'm not seeing it on the dashboard.
Not available to the public until tomorrow, BF3 owners get to play MP early while the servers for non-BF3 go up the 17th.

If you need more people to play Halo 3, me and daedalius are playing Social Big Team now.

Valhalla's laser is goddamn ridiculous.

chaosz3ro

Neo Member
hey, so my account finally got approved a couple weeks ago. I'm a friend of sai-kun. Also played with a couple other people here a few times, devolution and heckfu. (I think they're both from here anyways)

gt is chaos nul. I don't have much time to play these days, but I still try to when I can. :) Feel free to add me.

"OH my god Chief, you're a fucking terrible host."

More like, "I sent out a beacon. The location of Timedog is shown in your visor. Hurry Chief, I'm becoming rampant for Timedog."

Hahaha. God damnit guys.

hey, so my account finally got approved a couple weeks ago. I'm a friend of sai-kun. Also played with a couple other people here a few times, devolution and heckfu. (I think they're both from here anyways)

gt is chaos nul. I don't have much time to play these days, but I still try to when I can. :) Feel free to add me.

Oh shit hi Chaos!

Sai-kun

Banned

0kbqz.jpg

get out! nice to see you posting, chaos :)

chaosz3ro

Neo Member
ps don't judge me because my halo callsign is kush

we were joking around the other night and I haven't signed on to change it and this is awful

Not available to the public until tomorrow, BF3 owners get to play MP early while the servers for non-BF3 go up the 17th.

If you need more people to play Halo 3, me and daedalius are playing Social Big Team now.

Valhalla's laser is goddamn ridiculous.

You guys still playing.

Some sick part of me wants to.

I'm going to play Reach in about 20 minutes. Someone help ease me back into the waters.

What do you want to play?

Havok

You guys still playing.

Some sick part of me wants to.
Yep!

Played Avalanche Heavies just now. Its still Halo 3!

We might jump on Reach in a little bit though, not sure exactly.

We're also considering getting a Halo 2 XBC game going, depending on how many rooms are up currently.

Hey You

343i doesn't have any control over Halo 3. Well maybe an ON/OFF switch but that's it.

Why wouldn't they? I would have thought Bungie would have to hand over everything relating to the Halo franchise.

And wasn't it Frankie or Ellis that said its possible H3 could get one last MM update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom