• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltron64

Wenr to a gf meet up roniggt. Socmant nerds lolololol im drunks

0ZFHp.gif

Maybe we're all bitter assholes that just get angry, but I think it's more to do with the game.

I've been thinking this about my own Reach complaints, but having spent the last few days playing Team Slayer, I've decided it's the game. Playing TU side-by-side with Vanilla really highlights the flaws. I can understand why some people don't want Team Slayer to change: there is some seriously low-hanging fruit in that playlist for anyone looking to boost their K/D.

Reach MM seems like it is either boring when you are stomping on a team or frustrating when you are losing or in a close game. Maybe we're all bitter assholes that just get angry, but I think it's more to do with the game.

I know I am but that doesn't mean Reach is sans disappointment.

GhaleonEB

Did my invite not go off? Sounds like you met Trident, would have almost certainly had more fun in Anniversary BTB with us.

I got it, but I was almost done with ONI when it landed. I finished it up, and then you guys were in a game. I decided to be brave and go in solo. Whoops.

While I'm still working through Skyrim, I've had that Halo itch lately. I'll dabble more this week, both with CEA and Reach, hopefully with more success.

wwm0nkey

Reach has a lack of good snowy maps and that makes me want one all the more. Too bad forge world didn't have environment style and weather options.

Also, thats awesome.

Love snow maps. Also like how this mod actually bothered to put in weather effects as well.

Would not mind seeing maps where its raining or snowing in future games.

Wow, how many times are people going to quote that gif. Remove the img tags or just remove the gif if you're just going to comment on the snow FW.

Just sayin.

NO!

I was going to do a tutorial to get on the mac gun to get the weekly so I could upload it to my youtube channel and suddenly a wild xbox live update appears. Now I have to start over since it made me quit the game.

Yeah, that's really the whole point. I'd settle for a decent Multi-team partner though. Will have to suffer through Crazy King on Epitaph though.

Hey I sent a FR, I was actually playing multi team yesterday, was okish but some of the gametypes were aweful. Im always up for some Halo 3 though.

I guess you got use to the terrible lessness. Dammit, I got use to that crap too.

lessness?

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
So, not to read into things too deeply, but this image from toy fair stood out.

c21fd564.jpg

Notice he is missing his right shoulder piece? Now this could be a toy manufacturing error, or it could be a swappable piece like past toys. If his shoulders are indeed swappable it may be a hint of what to expect either in SP or MP.

His shoulder piece is there in that picture, it is just down around his bicep. I believe it is there for full range of motion on the toy. Cant raise the arms above parallel with the ground if its higher.

kylej

Banned
Vanilla Reach is seriously one of the worst games I've ever played, so bad.

It's the game Bungie is most proud of. Their swan song. Far better than that turd Halo 2 that they wish they could forget. Might I recommend another watch of the final Bungie Viddoc? I'm watching it once every day to prepare myself for their sure-to-be WoW killing MMO.

Just watched the Mass Effect 3 demo through IGN and, without spoiling too much, Bioware managed to put Reach's story
of alien invasion on a human stronghold
to absolute shame in less than 20 minutes. Guess I'll finally have to check this game out now.

It's the game Bungie is most proud of. Their swan song. Far better than that turd Halo 2 that they wish they could forget. Might I recommend another watch of the final Bungie Viddoc? I'm watching it once every day to prepare myself for their sure-to-be WoW killing MMO.

Reach is the premium FPS currently on the market. Im not sure they can top it, its only downhill from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom